Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200281 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
sylvo:
Please was calculator allowed?
Yes, calculator was allowed.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Guys,

Anybody has any idea when we should be expecting the results of this test?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SlickM(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2016
opidalo:

Congrats. You cannot reschedule centres as there's only one location for the test which is their business location stated in your mail. You can however call the number on the text message sent to you to complain about your situation perhaps they might reschedule you for a more convenient time.
Ok bro... Thanks a lot
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ajatim(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
opidalo:
Guys,

Anybody has any idea when we should be expecting the results of this test?
2 weeks time
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
ajatim:
2 weeks time
Ok, nice. You got that from the HR lady I presume?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
SlickM:

Ok bro... Thanks a lot
You are very welcome.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by teeshawt(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
SlickM:
Hey guys... I was also shortlisted for 15th November. I studied mechanical engineering. My problem is that I can't make it to Lagos because of distance and other reasons. Is there a way to change exam centres to maybe PH?

My guy, u had better prep urself as I met a guy that came from ph(diobu) on that day i wrote my test, also met someone that came from abj.... it's all part of sacrifices one has to do for securing a job... if for other reasons aside distance, u had better package ur story and lie very well so they can release u from ur place of work prior to 15th....eg...tell them u have an interview at a country (of ur choice) embassy in lagos by 8 am..... (it's only enemy of progress that will not want to let you leave on hearing that) and tell them on time...... abeg i no teach u to dey lie oh.... just dey give u scope.... thank me later

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by megadinho(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Baddest grin
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SlickM(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
teeshawt:

My guy, u had better prep urself as I met a guy that came from ph(diobu) on that day, also met someone that came from abj.... it's all part of sacrifices one has to do for securing a job... if for other reasons aside distance, u had better package ur story and lie very well so they can release u from ur place of work prior to 15th....eg...tell them u have an interview at a country (of ur choice) embassy in lagos by 8 am..... abeg i no teach u to dey lie oh.... just dey give u scope.... thank me later
Thanks for your time... I'm trying to see if I can reschedule... I've emailed them, waiting for their response. If I can't then I must make that date
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
SlickM:

Thanks for your time... I'm trying to see if I can reschedule... I've emailed them, waiting for their response. If I can't then I must make that date
Bro, don't mail, call. That way you get instant response instead of waiting for a return mail that may never come. Call now. Don't dull it.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by karkinase(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just checked my inbox now and was surprised to see flour mills invite for Aptitude test and competency based test. Who else is writing on the 16th Nov. Any info as per what to expect would be gladly welcomed.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
karkinase:
Just checked my inbox now and was surprised to see flour mills invite for Aptitude test and competency based test. Who else is writing on the 16th Nov. Any info as per what to expect would be gladly welcomed.
Read through the thread and you'll get info on what the test entails. Just to give you a quick summary: the test comprises of 4 sections viz, Analogy and Antonyms, Verbal reasoning (specifically sentence correction), Logical reasoning and Problem solving. You would have 60 minutes in which to answer 60 questions. Note that each section is timed differently.

What quizzes me though is that the mails received by the candidates that wrote this week says 'Aptitude and Function specific test' but you guys writing next week are talking about competency based test. So were you invited for graduate trainee recruitment or something else?

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by karkinase(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
opidalo:

Read through the thread and you'll get info on what the test entails. Just to give you a quick summary: the test comprises of 4 sections viz, Analogy and Antonyms, Verbal reasoning (specifically sentence correction), Logical reasoning and Problem solving. You would have 60 minutes in which to answer 60 questions. Note that each section is timed differently.

What quizzes me though is that the mails received by the candidates that wrote this week says 'Aptitude and Function specific test' but you guys writing next week are talking about competency based test. So were you invited for graduate trainee recruitment or something else?
Thanks buddy, I don't why the discrepancy in the invite, anyway its best known to them. I applied for graduate trainee thou. As for the test, did you prepare with any material?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
karkinase:

Thanks buddy, I don't why the discrepancy in the invite, anyway its best known to them. I applied for graduate trainee thou. As for the test, did you prepare with any material?
There isn't any material per se to prepare with. What you can do is to google each of those sections and see what they are all about. As for the problem solving, you should just practice elementary mathematics and some basic engineering topics.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Omohtee2016: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Got shortlisted for 15th of November
Any food scientist in d house dat got dis as well??

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SlickM(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2016
opidalo:

Bro, don't mail, call. That way you get instant response instead of waiting for a return mail that may never come. Call now. Don't dull it.
Ok bro thanks... I first called them sha... as I mentioned 'reschedule', I was then asked to send email
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by achimugu18: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Omohtee2016:
Got shortlisted for 15th of November Any food scientist in d house dat got dis as well??
When did you get the invite
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Omohtee2016: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
achimugu18:

When did you get the invite
Dis week Thursday
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by aihie1: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
gud pm guys. pls i read Elect/Elect and am yet to receive invite for d flour mills test...abeg any elect/elect don write? abi e neva reach our turn? i need answers pls
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2016
aihie1:
gud pm guys. pls i read Elect/Elect and am yet to receive invite for d flour mills test...abeg any elect/elect don write? abi e neva reach our turn? i need answers pls
From the little that we know no Elect/Elect candidate has been invited so far but from the trend of things, it seems like the test are in batches so let's hope Elect guys would get their invites before this week runs out.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Icemat10(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2016
please those chemical Engineers that wrote last week please give me insight on what to expect thanks in anticipation
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Icemat10:
please those chemical Engineers that wrote last week please give me insight on what to expect thanks in anticipation
Dear bro,
Read from the top of this page, you should be able to find an answer to your query. And note, don't bother finding out what exactly Chemical Engineers wrote, the same questions were served to everyone irrespective of course of study.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ajatim(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Icemat10:
READ FLUID MECHANICS, AREA, ABOUT BAKERY, SIMPLE PROPORTION, LEARN NEW WORDS LIKE PLUMP, RAVEL, GARRULUS, STUDY YOUR TENSES, YOUR CONTINUITY EQUATION, WISH YOU SUCCESS. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYBODY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Icemat10(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
ajatim:
READ FLUID MECHANICS, AREA, ABOUT BAKERY, SIMPLE PROPORTION, LEARN NEW WORDS LIKE PLUMP, RAVEL, GARRULUS, STUDY YOUR TENSES, YOUR CONTINUITY EQUATION, WISH YOU SUCCESS. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYBODY.
Thanks alot may God bless you.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Icemat10(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
ajatim:
Please bro can you just flash me this is my number 07035168274 i will call you please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by DonOms(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2016
aihie1:
An Elect/Elect guy got invite on the 10th Nov for a CBT and Competency based test for 15th Nov. I don't think the invites are about discipline, it may be random batch selection so remain optimistic.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by almujahidy: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
I'm writing mine on Thursday, 17th of November, I read mech engrg. Pls anyone with the question format should pls send it to this email, almujahidy@gmail.com.

If I need to get any hint from who have written theirs, I'll appreciate it. Pls
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by teebouy: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2016
House pls I need a description of how to get to the venue either through oshodi which is very much closer to my side or any other easy route. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Anegu: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2016
@teebouy, take a bus going to Apapa wharf @ Oshodi, the bus will stop u @ coconut bus stop, as it will not be able to get to the wharf because of traffic, take a bike @ coconut bus stop to flour mill
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by teebouy: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Anegu:
@teebouy, take a bus going to Apapa wharf @ Oshodi, the bus will stop u @ coconut bus stop, as it will not be able to get to the wharf because of traffic, take a bike @ coconut bus stop to flour mill

Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Sunnystooth(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Uhmm, please... How can i get there from Ajah? Anyone?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michealekene(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sunnystooth:
Uhmm, please... How can i get there from Ajah? Anyone?

frm ajah to costain....frm costain u wld see apapa along, #100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.