Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200624 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
TheSlyone2:

I'm interview hopeful as you are. One thing I learned about FMN over the years is Patience. From the look of things, this recruitment will take a while. It better to give your very best during the CBT so that regardless of the number of applicants they invite, you'll still stand a chance.
Anyway, we remain optimistic
very well then. since am not d only one.

tho I heard they sent some people unsuccessful mails based on the CBT.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
ekanDamie:
Do u mean for FMNplc CBT or are you referring to another CBT exams?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Do u mean for FMNplc CBT or are you referring to another CBT exams?
lol, this is FMNplc CBT thread. tho it's for account assistant I heard. I was just trying to see if graduate trainees have also got any unsuccessful mails
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
ekanDamie:

Maybe those people perform too bad. But then, there is no point sending a regret mail when the test is still ongoing. Even those yet to get the said regret shouldn't be too confident. As many applicants are being invited, they tends to outsmart their tactics and the more improvement in their score. To be frank with you, more advantage goes to those who wrote after the 8th.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
ekanDamie:

lol, this is FMNplc CBT thread. tho it's for account assistant I heard. I was just trying to see if graduate trainees have also got any unsuccessful mails

Ok. Phew
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Ok. Phew
hahah. no piss for body o
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Maybe those people perform too bad. But then, there is no point sending a regret mail when the test is still ongoing. Even those yet to get the said regret shouldn't be too confident. As many applicants are being invited, they tends to outsmart their tactics and the more improvement in their score. To be frank with you, more advantage goes to those who wrote after the 8th.
hmmm. it's just that ours, d woman who coordinated our CBT assured us we should get ready for interview d following week.
well, as u talk patience is d only drug to swallow now o cos it's all confusing.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Heryour08: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by FineWine94(f): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
ekanDamie:

deve sent us invite o for CBT which we did on the 3rd.
since then, we haven't heard from them o.

Good luck. They'd definitely get back to you guys.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 19, 2016
opidalo:

There isn't any material per se to prepare with. What you can do is to google each of those sections and see what they are all about. As for the problem solving, you should just practice elementary mathematics and some basic engineering topics.

some basic Engineering topics like....pls can u jst list the ones you can remember, u saw questions on??
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2016
ajatim:
READ FLUID MECHANICS, AREA, ABOUT BAKERY, SIMPLE PROPORTION, LEARN NEW WORDS LIKE PLUMP, RAVEL, GARRULUS, STUDY YOUR TENSES, YOUR CONTINUITY EQUATION, WISH YOU SUCCESS. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYBODY.

pls can you drop me ur watsapp number,,let's chat..I was slated for this test on 22nd Nov...

my mail...ajokucharles1992@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2016
AriGold0507:
chai some people need to receive sense

bae,gud mrn...pls cn u send me ur watsap number via email(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com) so that I cn chat u up..plsssssssssßss...I ws scheduled to write on 22nd...thanks
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2016
aerozac:
Please for those that did Thiers today. How was the test. Mine is tomorrow for Mechanical Engineering. Please what are my expectations, share experience please

my fellow Mechanical Guy,,I greet you sir...pls can u send me ur watsapp number via email(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com) so that I can chat u up base on this test..I ws scheduled to write on 22nd Nov...God bless u
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2016
EazyMoh:

OK thanks bros, all the best.

my fellow Guy,,I greet you sir...pls can u send me ur watsapp number via email(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com) so that I can chat u up base on this test..I ws scheduled to write on 22nd Nov...God bless u
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2016
MakTaj:

It went well. No big deal about the test. Just like every other aptitude test. 60 questions in 60 mins.
Go with a calculator.

Success to those that are writing tomorrow, next and when ever.

my fellow Guy,,I greet you sir...pls can u send me ur watsapp number via email(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com) so that I can chat u up base on this test..I ws scheduled to write on 22nd Nov...God bless u
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2016
TheSlyone2:

I'm interview hopeful as you are. One thing I learned about FMN over the years is Patience. From the look of things, this recruitment will take a while. It better to give your very best during the CBT so that regardless of the number of applicants they invite, you'll still stand a chance.
Anyway, we remain optimistic

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2016
ekanDamie:

bros mi, have you gotten an invite for interview since after your CBT?

cos it seems it's everyday dey writing graduate trainee tests for about 2weeks now.
some even get today and on Monday.

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2016
teeshawt:
in as much as I would love it if pple that have info regarding what to expect should please disseminate it for us,so as to stop pple like me from reading wide.... yet that won't stop me from giving out what I'm doing...... Iv been going through dragnet ways of setting aptitude tests for the general test while I'm going through these books for functional specific test.

note = these re for mechanical peeps

Theory of Machines: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1ZUlodnZEeVdXOVU/view

Strength of Materials: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1cG5ROG1ZY2ZLZHM/view

Thermodynamics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1dVVhVzFXNC05X3c/view

Fluid Dynamics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1V1VwSlUzMzE3aDg/view

Machine Design: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1ZUhQaGp3bldmakU/view

IC Engines: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1VlV5dElpb3NOZ0U/view

Power Plant Engineering: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1ZWVrOVJNdmVvX0U/view

Refrigerator and Air-Conditioner: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1Rzdza3JDVlpJbVU/view

Heat and Mass Transfer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1U09xTVVQanp3WDg/view

Material Science: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1c3oxWm0yTmVnOFU/view

Industrial Engineering: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2D2Vl5_6vK1dERIMmJoWVdRVVE/view
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Randy91:

graduate trainee test or account assistant
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by teebouy: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Someone has been magnanimous enough to give a hint of what to expect, what each section entails, total number of questions and the total aloted time. And some graduates are still asking for more info regarding the test. Are u expecting the test takers to go there, lift the questions and come on this platform and distribute what they saw either publicly or through private chats. You have enough already on this thread to tailor your preparation. Don't be too naïve and desparate.

9 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
ekanDamie:
graduate trainee test or account assistant

Graduate trainee
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lastmessenger: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
I just want to ask if any of u who have or is yet to participate in the aptitude test have HND as qualification.
I want to be sure so that i will know whether to honour the invitation or not.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by ekanDamie: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Randy91:

Graduate trainee
am not for graduate trainee
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EazyMoh(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Randy91:

Sent bro.
We took ours, am not gonna lie the test was tough! All the best everyone sha.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EazyMoh(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hafsat24:
I got a test invite from them on monday.. I am actually just seeing it as i've been out of data for some days..i was scheduled for yesterday.. Anyways i guess i just wasn't lucky.. Good luck to those who have written their test grin
Haba Hafsat that's very sad to hear. But I think you can still go and write. Call them and tell them you couldn't access your mail within that period.
See if they can reschedule it like they did to some other people.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Hafsat24(f): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
EazyMoh:

Haba Hafsat that's very sad to hear. But I think you can still go and write. Call them and tell them you couldn't access your mail within that period.
See if they can reschedule it like they did to some other people.

Abi..lemme try and see..thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Jaywhyte47: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls how can I print acknowledgement slip from the invitation email.I have tried printing but couldn't see where to print.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by khamiiid: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaywhyte47:
Pls how can I print acknowledgement slip from the invitation email.I have tried printing but couldn't see where to print.

You don't need to print anything, just reply the mail stating your availability for the test.

Please, for those who have done the competency based test, kindly share your experience.

Am scheduled for Wednesday 23rd (Electrical/Electronics)
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SacrodAYAN: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just got an invite for 1st December,..... Food Scientist
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by EFGH: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
I was send an invitation for the CBT last week Friday to come for the test on 23 of this month, but because of my tight schedule, I reply the mail asking them to shift mine to the 30 ie next week Wednesday.
Luckily, my request was granted. Praise The Lord Somebody!!!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Fraih(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
SacrodAYAN:
Just got an invite for 1st December,..... Food Scientist
Same here, food Scientist.. cool
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mdokaba1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
EFGH:
I was send an invitation for the CBT last week Friday to come for the test on 23 of this month, but because of my tight schedule, I reply the mail asking them to shift mine to the 30 ie next week Wednesday.
Luckily, my request was granted. Praise The Lord Somebody!!!

Nice to know congratulations bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.