Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 (1665 Views)

**all Pcm Pls And Pls Dnt Ever Try To Apply For Credit Direct Loan*. / NYSC Disclaimer Notice On 2017 Batch A Orientation Course To All Pcm’s / UNIBEN Refuses To Upload All Pcm's, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by ladyshindharah(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
For everybody Dat has paid for their call up letter 3069... Plz confirm Dat it is a
successful payment from this link below to avoid if I had know
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/TransactionStatus_remita
National Youth Service Corps.
just checked mine.....it was successful! click to check urs!
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
if it wasn't successful, u couldn't have printed ur green card

3 Likes

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by ladyshindharah(f): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
BeautyBaebee:
if it wasn't successful, u couldn't have printed ur green card

some people didn't pay for online printing of call up letters and they were able to print their green card..... ur payment didn't have effect on printing of green card...sis
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
ladyshindharah:

some people didn't pay for online printing of call up letters and they were able to print their green card..... ur payment didn't have effect on printing of green card...sis
lol. it has. if u wanna print it without payment, a msg of "You have to make payment first " will pop up.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by ladyshindharah(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
BeautyBaebee:

lol. it has. if u wanna print it without payment, a msg of "You have to make payment first " will pop up.

well, I don't need to comment on that, u can question the NYSC who brought the link out!
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by BeautyBaebee(f): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
ladyshindharah:

well, I don't need to comment on that, u can question the NYSC who brought the link out!
that confirmation of payments link has been there since registration started. maybe u just got to know abt it.
sometimes even if u av made payment, it will still show lyk u av not made payment so d next tin to do is confirm d payment with ur transaction ID n ur good to go

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by ladyshindharah(f): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
To those it may concern
kindly, click on the link and check if NYSC has validate ur payment for online printing of call up letter. Do not take anything for granted!!! .... it is well
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by famotechs(m): 1:45am On Nov 04, 2016
ladyshindhara..just checked mine too..success.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by shyenar999(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Pls I havnt printed my green card, how do u go abt dis
Re: Attention! Attention! Attention To All PCM Batch B 2016 by devlishGINGER(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
I didn't pay the 3069 because I live very close to my institution. But the problem or supposed problem is that am unable to print anything out. It keeps telling me to make payment whenever I clink on print
Is the payment really necessary??
am aware that the payment wasn't necessary as at last year

(1) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Died In An Accident Along Zing To Mayobalwa Road / ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So / Foreign Prospective Graduates For NYSC Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.