Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph (14443 Views)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by wayne4loan: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Afonjas:

must you mention Igbo?
afonja - afo na sa gi

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by saintneo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
magnetic flux of tribalism
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Afonjas: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
wayne4loan:
afonja - afo na sa gi

you have to stop this cos it's childish
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by elopee3000(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
sylvar02:
West Ham trying to get famous mentioning FC Ifeanyi Ubah in their tweet

No shii na

Let's see how popular they'll become after this

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]
but what happend to all southwest clubs from shooting star to stationary stores to water copration akure to afonja warriors of oshogbo and abiola babes? southwest are not good with management if i may say
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
I witnessed the game between Ifeanyi Ubah and Crown Fc which happened to be the semi final of the F. A cup in Kaduna.

It was a clear case of daylight robbery and cheating in the round leather game. The game ended abruptly as fans disrupted the game.

As a lover of football, NFF and Nigeria Management League together with the Nigeria Referee Association in Nigeria have connived to favour the Multi Millionaire, Ifeanyi Ubah and his team, Ifeanyi Ubah F. C. These acts are detrimental to the growth of Football in Nigeria.

If Ifeanyi Ubah F. C end up lifting by trophy by hook and crook, how will they fare in International tourneys?. Will they continue to buy their way through?,.

If we don't get our acts right, we will not go far.

I wish that the best team end up lifting up the trophy.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by yunnyp(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gate fee is how much?
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by hayzed12345: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2016
sylvar02:

No shii na

Anyways

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by adelekeaka: 2:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Kennedymac:
Let the best team win

Yes oo. The best team winning na the real thing, to have the best team representing us from Naija. I hope they televise it sha so there wont be ojoro and if there is any, it will be seen by Nigerians ( to see how they got to that position). I weep for Nigerian referees.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by adelekeaka: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Daninya11:
I witnessed the game between Ifeanyi Ubah and Crown Fc which happened to be the semi final of the F. A cup in Kaduna.

It was a clear case of daylight robbery and cheating in the round leather game. The game ended abruptly as fans disrupted the game.

As a lover of football, NFF and Nigeria Management League together with the Nigeria Referee Association in Nigeria have connived to favour the Multi Millionaire, Ifeanyi Ubah and his team, Ifeanyi Ubah F. C. These acts are detrimental to the growth of Football in Nigeria.

If Ifeanyi Ubah F. C end up lifting by trophy by hook and crook, how will they fare in International tourneys?. Will they continue to buy their way through?,.

If we don't get our acts right, we will not go far.

I wish that the best team end up lifting up the trophy.

Bros, I saw your post after making the comment above. Nigerians need to see the semi-final game against crown f. c. and see how the game was won by Ifeanyi Uba f. c. Although I didn't watch the game but saw the 88th minute goal that was disallowed by the referee . Heard the ref. was beaten blue black by the spectators in Kaduna. I weep for Nigerian referees.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by kkman(m): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2016
We don't need this can of statement.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 04, 2016
adelekeaka:

Bros, I saw your post after making the comment above. Nigerians need to see the semi-final game against crown f. c. and see how the game was won by Ifeanyi Uba f. c. Although I didn't watch the game but saw the 88th minute goal that was disallowed by the referee . Heard the ref. was beaten blue black by the spectators in Kaduna. I weep for Nigerian referees.

When the game was at 2 - 1,Crown F. C equalized via a header from a floated in free kick. The guy who nodded in the ball was not even in the 18 yards box. The referee actually awarded a goal only to reverse his decision that it should be a goal kick, but there was no infringement or neither was it an offside. The 2nd goal Ifeanyi Ubah scored was a dubious penalty. The referee actually hails from Kaduna.

There is video evidence. I actually heard from a radio presenter that NFF ruled in favor of FC Ubah.

Let NFF replay the match on Super Sports let everyone see what actually happened in Kaduna.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Godson32(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2016
sylvar02:

No shii na

Anyways

Na wah o! It's like ur brain is undergoing recession process.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by sylvar02(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2016
elopee3000:
but what happend to all southwest clubs from shooting star to stationary stores to water copration akure to afonja warriors of oshogbo and abiola babes? southwest are not good with management if i may say

and what happened to other southeast clubs too poor management
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by sylvar02(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Godson32:
Na wah o! It's like ur brain is undergoing recession process.

lol... Just trying to understand the tweet.... trying to know who's getting famous
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by dedons: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2016
uduokirika1:
Ambode has thrown d gate oipen for lagos fans
please what time is the match and is it really free?
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by dedons: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2016
yunnyp:
Gate fee is how much?
i also want to know with the time.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Gegz(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
gaetano:
Ugu fc vs ofe mmanu fc
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by RadicalYoutman(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Ubah ... Revolutionizing the game of football.

glimpse33:
Nigeria Professional Football League side Ifeanyi Ubah have received a boost from their English Premier League partner West Ham United ahead of Sunday's Federation Cup final against Nasarawa United .

The Hammers in a social media post wished the Anambra Warriors the best as they take on Nasarawa United in their first ever Federation Cup final at the Teslim Balogun Satdium.

Ifeanyi Ubah who finished fourth in the NPFL will be eyeing a victory against the Solid Miners on Sunday to secure a contintental ticket for the Caf Confederations Cup next season.

"Good luck to our friends @FCIfeanyiUbah in Sunday's Nigerian FA Cup final! #COYI," West Ham tweeted.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/5502/federation-cup/2016/11/03/29133162/west-ham-united-back-ifeanyi-ubah-for-federation-cup-triumph

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by shrinkchido(f): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Go Go Go...for victory. We are expecting nothing less. The motivation is right...victory is certain.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by elopee3000(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2016
sylvar02:

and what happened to other southeast clubs too poor management
enyimba of ABA is the biggest club in history of nigeria and they re still there rangers of enugu is there grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by albarney101: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Its certainly a victory for Fc Ifeanyi Ubah come Sunday, thanks to our sister club West Ham for your solidarity and support.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by shrinkchido(f): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Yes we are inviting all soccer lovers...cheer the champs to victory

Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by callydon(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Waow! A premier league team supporting a 9ja league team? We're gradually getting there. By The Way, FC IfeanyiUbah is definitely winning this one.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Dcomrade(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2016
We thank them for their support. It's a sure Victory for FCIfeanyiUbah ✌
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by sherilycious: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2016
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah has changed the face of Nigeria football league. Kudos to him. Fcifeanyi ubah deserves to win the trophy
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by midascnn(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2016
Its a DONE deal, i believe in the TEAM spirit of the boys, their hunger and thirst wont be cut short.

Come Sunday, victory is SURE.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by midascnn(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah is changing the face of football in Nigeria, we believe in his "Word of mouth,” His word is his bond.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by uduokirika1(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2016
dedons:
please what time is the match and is it really free?

1pm women Final-Rivers angels VS. Bayelsa Queens

3pm men's final- Fc. Ifeanyiuba VS Nasarawa united

The Lagos state government has paid for the 30000 capacity stadium
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by dedons: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2016
uduokirika1:

1pm women Final-Rivers angels VS. Bayelsa Queens

3pm men's final- Fc. Ifeanyiuba VS Nasarawa united

The Lagos state government has paid for the 30000 capacity stadium
thanks bro.

God bless you.
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Godson32(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
sylvar02:

lol... Just trying to understand the tweet.... trying to know who's getting famous
nigerians and famous is like ..........
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by porshuch: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
JIXZ:
Team Lobi stars of Lagos.
lobi stars of Lagos? lol
Re: West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
porshuch:
lobi stars of Lagos? lol
speaking ironically

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Francisca Ordega Donates Wheelchairs To The Needy In Benue. / Super Eagles Gets N3.6M Each As Match Bonus After Win Against Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.