Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Friend's Experience Today! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Friend's Experience Today! (747 Views)

Wonderful! :female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos / Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Experience Today! by Skie(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
So this colleague of mine went for a conference today. He decided to take the yellow buses rather than pay N1000 to an okada. He got to d conference venue having spent N350. During break, according to him when he wanted to bring out money to buy a book, he discovered that his N4000 was missing.
So this colleague of mine thinks that it would have been better for him to pay 1000 to an okada and get to his destination in one piece and faster.
Guys, what do you think? I am aware that some people pay up to 3000 from Ojuelegba junction to their places of work in VI.
Re: My Friend's Experience Today! by eph12(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Because your friend lost 4k? So tomorrow when you see a bike accident you say it's better to trek?
Re: My Friend's Experience Today! by Skie(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2016
eph12:
Because your friend lost 4k? So tomorrow when you see a bike accident you say it's better to trek?
[color=#006600][/color]

What if the bikes had helmets for the passenger. At least few of them own helmets.
Re: My Friend's Experience Today! by eph12(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2016
Skie:
[color=#006600][/color]

What if the bikes had helmets for the passenger. At least few of them own helmets.
Helmets don't prevent accidents.
Re: My Friend's Experience Today! by Skie(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
eph12:

Helmets don't prevent accidents.
[color=#006600][/color]

Accidents are inevitable. But helmets will keep you away from untimely death.
Re: My Friend's Experience Today! by Skie(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Another issue is that of traffic gridlocks. Buses and cars always get stuck while the motorcycles will always find a way out.

(1) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Lessons From Jack Ma's Failures, Now The Richest Man In China / The Master Key To Your Dream Job/career/business Breakthrough And Progression - / SSS Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.