Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (43945 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by viviangist: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Alleged Question Paper Of A School In Abuja, The FCT

This is what Parents pay for ... This is the question paper presented to pupils of ST. Michael Nursery And Primary School, Sabon-Lugbe Airport Road, Abuja allegedly.

http://www.viviangist.com/alleged-question-paper-of-a-school-in-abuja-the-fct

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
The typist need to be probed.
For those of you quoting me abeg take am easy na i made a mistake not carefully reading the question. Haba

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Heromaniaa: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2016

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by ajaniade004: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
The future is in trouble.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by finalboss1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
the person way set dat question nah werey . him brain turn upside down

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Tolexander: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iykestix:
I don't see anything that bad in this, the questions are not that difficult
this poster is definitely a product of the school!

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Unblockable: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
The examiner must be Funke Akindele. smiley grin cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by sweerychick(f): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iykestix:
not the questions But the grammar that asked the question grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by DickDastardly(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Mologi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
This questions for primary 4 pupils..........
Even some agbayas no fit answer am....

But the grammatical gun fired there is terrible....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
don't just put the blame completely on the school, it might be the typist fault you know.

3 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by HIScraziness(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just when I thought I've seen it all grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Zonacom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iykestix:
Not surprised

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
lol now i see the error, but don't completely blame the school, it might be the typist fault you know.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Tolexander: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iykestix:
don't just put the blame on the, it might be the typist fault you know.
Typists don't make such mistakes!

Those are not typographical errors but grammatical!

34 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
sweerychick:
not the questions But the grammar that asked the question grin
yea i just noticed, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Typists don't make such mistakes!

Those are not typographical errors but grammatical!
the typist also have a share in this coz he/she should have corrected it.
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Tolexander: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iykestix:
the typist also have a share in this coz he/she should have corrected it.
Typists are just like mirror that reflects whatever object placed before it, producing the exact image of the object.
Mirrors are not meant to beautify the image of an object!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Typists are just like mirror that reflects whatever object placed before it. Mirrors are not meant to beautify the image of an object!
so you mean they just start typing word for word without reading it
Issoright

1 Like

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Iykestix: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Typists are just like mirror that reflects whatever object placed before it producing the exact image of the object.
Mirrors are not meant to beautify the image of an object!
so you mean a he/she just types word for word without reading it??
Issoright
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Richiez(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2016
OMG lipsrsealed
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Turks: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2016
So many blunders! All these blunders makes me wonder what the teacher teaches. I fear for the future of these kid.s
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Ah ahn... Na fight?! Wetin de students do their teacher?

1 Like

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by mrkeys226: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2016
this teacher shld be jailed. the whole school authority should be jailed....this is appalling...
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Sharon6(f): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2016
See grammatical errors all through. Which way Nigeria?

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Siberia101: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2016
My kids will school at British Nigeria Academy, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Dreal11247: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2016
It is termed, CHANGE
Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Nwam Gara School...

2 Likes

Re: Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils by skubido(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.