Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC (32414 Views)

Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court / Registering A Business Cac Lagos / Ease Of Doing Business: Cac’s Giant Strides In Business Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by ikorodureporta: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bello Mahmud, registrar-general of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), on thursday said the commission had taken steps to eliminate bottlenecks associated with registering a business.

Speaking at the second presidential economic communication workshop in Abuja, Mahmud said this with a view to creating an enabling environment for businesses to thrive. He also revealed that the cost of registering a business had been reduced by 50%.

''We have reduced the cost of registering a business by 50%. You don't need a lawyer to register your business for you anymore. You can now do it yourself. The process is easy now,'' he said ''you can now register your business anywhere at our offices in Lagos, Kano, and Enugu''.......

Source:https://www.thecable.ng/no-longer-need-lawyer-register-business

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Elkay3: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
OK. That's good, or seems good.
I don't want to hear again later say na something else fa.

8 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by talktonase(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigeria a very difficult place to do business

9 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by kinibigdeal(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
But you will still need an accountant

10 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by emymeeky: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
grin
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by sakalisis(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Good
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by boombay(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by ngoben(f): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Gracing fp dis morning...daz soo nice...gud move
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Ourown(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
cool
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by cuvox(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
This is Nigeria. Everything is Difficult.

4 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Consultville(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Trust me, you actually need.

9 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by lonelydora: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Correct eeeeehhhhhhh! PMB is working.

I'm off to CAC office to show them this thread.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Ourown(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
ngoben:
Gracing fp dis morning...daz soo nice...gud move

Congrats babe
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by laidian(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Make I rush go tell baba Ugochukwu to register his igbo business and mama Toke to meet CAC for his paraga venture.

Jokes apart, it is a good development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by koksybrown: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Indirect way to suck the masses directly.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Good step
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by grandstar(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
That's how it was before. I remember registering business names with 4 days in the past without a lawyer.

There was even a promo at LAGOS Trade fair where they promised getting it done in a day.

This is good news

10 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by richidinho(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Richie Poundo yam services loading... grin

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by yomalex(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Okay After registering your business at any Corporate Affairs Commission OfficeYou need to get Tax Identification Number TIN from any Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS Office closest to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Dahjhi: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Make I con go reg my cucumber biz....

2 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by lonelydora: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2016
talktonase:
Nigeria a very difficult place to do business

Your comment negates what Mark Zuckerberg and Dangote said.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Pavore9: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2016
"You don't need a lawyer to register your business for you anymore. You can now do it yourself."..Bad market for lawyers! cheesy cheesy

Why do we still have to go to their offices when it could be done online! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by takenadoh: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2016
kai dem don spoil market for all those charge and bail guys for area!!

anyway please visit my post its funny

www.nairaland.com/3438912/parental-advisory-top-3-food
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Nice..

This is a good news.

Lawyers make it seems registration of business is rocket science.

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by davodyguy: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2016
That's great.

Gonna do mine next week
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2016
angry

I am a lawyer

2 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Its not yet easy joor, the problem you'll go thru at their office is enough.
They should make all the process accessible online.

Drabeey was HERE

3 Likes

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by kingphilip(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2016
This is meant to be a good development but I'll advice those who wants to register their businesses to seek some legal guidance because there's enough technicalities out there in which you can't bypass yourself except you are properly guided and I'm sure that's the reason they were used in the first place

Anyone know how I can go about registering one?? I plan on starting something soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by ngoben(f): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Ourown:

Congrats babe
....omG *10...tks a bunch...
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by Zaikon(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2016
THEY REALLY NEED MONEY
Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by seunlayi(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Registering business in a failing system? I beg make them pack well.

Mmm-nigeria. Don register?

1 Like

Re: You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC by kolikay(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2016
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.