Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (67571 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided
Pls
Just wlby that act they may have done greater harm than you think
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by sirsolex: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Hope the unseen blade is not hiv infected??
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Solozzo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
The most common cause is the impression marks of your bed-clothes, including bedsheet, pjs, sleeping cloth and pillow sheets. This may happen when the sheets or clothes fold on themselves as you roll on then while asleep. when you press on them with your body, this can create impression marks.

Another possibility is stretch marks. These usually occur where there is accumulation of fatty tissue which stretches the skin to its elastic limits. Worry no more! It's not demons or witches.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by femesua(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Even witch now 2 don upgread o. No more blood na milk o
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Adorable109(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Those marks are not blade marks,they're caused by wall geckos.You know dey move on walls,so if ur body casts a shadow upon the wall and geckos move on that shadow,u will av their claw marks on ur body.I used to av those marks too when I was much younger so I asked the elders and they explained to me

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2016
shortgun:

ok ooo, Oga Chief demon you have been noticed.
Relax, dont make this personal was only enlightening you...Nigerians smh
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Adeking10(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Just make sure ur bed is well dressed and no sharp objects in it and watch out if it still occurs then u'll know it's time to go into prayers...we're in Africa for Goodness sake you can't totally rule out d presence of diabolical powers in such things beyond d ordinary explanation.. So act fast.Just make sure ur bed is well dressed and no sharp objects in it and watch out if it still occurs then u'll know it's time to go into prayers...we're in Africa for Goodness sake you can't totally rule out d presence of diabolical powers in such things beyond d ordinary explanation.. So act fast.Just make sure ur bed is well dressed and no sharp objects in it and watch out if it still occurs then u'll know it's time to go into prayers...we're in Africa for Goodness sake you can't totally rule out d presence of diabolical powers in such things beyond d ordinary explanation.. So act fast.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by gentts: 3:03am On Nov 08, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided

Pls

Many years ago, I know of a girl that got very visible marks on her body after a night sleep.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by KINGTELLER: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
iwadobo:
Are you from Edo state? If yes, my brother , you should understand what it is . They mark your body after they might have pressed you severaly to your bed.

Please do something fast before they givr you incurable sickness .

Oga, check your spelling. Just go back to school pls. grin grin
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Mann11: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
lakesidepapa:

My Brother, all u need now is prayer.! This same thing used to happen me, I cut off my nails and i embarked on fasting and prayer.

Obviously, It's the work of Enki(devil, witch-craft) to mark ur body and blood on their altar so as to use it trace u and hinder ur progress and breakthrough. There's a strong woman/man in ur family that has been tormenting you but u don't notice, have u ever been encounter with demonic cobweb and having mysterious dreams ?

I thought it was caused by wall gecko until i confirmed the root of the problem from a cleric.

Solution: If u're a christian; Set ur Alarm to 2am,
Recite Psalm 51, 119, 27 and 91.
Wage war on spiritual attack;

*Every power of destruction by witch craft in my body and life shall be destroyed

*Goliath was disgraced in front of david and Israelis solders, The strong man/woman tormenting me and hinder my breakthrough and progress shall be disgraced.

*Powers, witchcraft arrow, infliction and manipulating my destiny, I attack
your source of powers, scatter by fire of the living God !

*In jesus name,My body is forbidden to spiritual attack.

Do this for 3nights, u can continue if u feel like.

Spiritual Active-ness during the night is very important, witch craft can be easily crushed during the hours.

Note. I'm not a pastor, I'm a christian and this clue i gave u is what i was given by a cleric and it worked for me. Jesus is sweet.

Bless u.!
will someone read the entire psalm 119 or a particular part? Cos psalm 119 has 22 parts
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by lakesidepapa(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mann11:
will someone read the entire psalm 119 or a particular part? Cos psalm 119 has 22 parts

I red the whole verses every night and it takes me 25mins. He should read the whole verse
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Mann11: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
lakesidepapa:

I red the whole verses every night and it takes me 25mins. He should read the whole verse
Thanks
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by SOMICMACPHERSON: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Wapking Free Movie Download – If you have been wondering where to download your favorite mp3 ringtones, mobile games, android apps, 3D wallpapers, and much more. worry not because I will be guiding you in making a wapking free download of your choice of entertainment in an easy way...

https://tvseriestips..com.ng/2018/01/wapking-free-movie-download-your.html

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Greenfit(m): 1:44am On Jan 11, 2020
mrmrmister:
Yes
One lovely day, a demon appeared to me and told me he was responsible for all the "strange" marks on people's bodies.
We became best friends ever since.

Tell me your full name, I'll appeal to him to stop scratching your body.
Some people just want to talk. If you don't know what to say, keep quite. This is no joke.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Greenfit(m): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2020
It happened to me too ooo. I don't know why. Who knows the cause and the antidote?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Greenfit(m): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Op, the marks them selves don't mean much without your dreams.

Are your dreams normal?

Do you have sex in your dreams?
Eat food?
Always falling from heights?
Being pursued?
Dancing with masquerades?
Fratanizing with strange familiar people?

Your dreams will confirm if it is a deliverance issue. If your dreams are normal, give thanks, sleep well.
Am having the same hithch too. Please chat me up. Please 09017661960
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by shadeyinka(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Greenfit:
Am having the same hithch too. Please chat me up. Please
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
shadeyinka:
Are you on WhatsApp?
Yes
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
shadeyinka:
Are you on WhatsApp?
Yes
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dermatographia/symptoms-causes/syc-20371411#:~:text=When%20people%20who%20have%20dermatographia,or%20medications%20such%20as%20penicillin.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-wake-up-with-mysterious-scratches-in-my-body
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by MuttleyLaff: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.