Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (67455 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Horlufemi(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
but better brd sheet. thank me later
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by floflo12: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
@op this could be as a result of having too many wall gekos in your house/room.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by tabithababy(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
this one is strong shocked embarassed
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by obataokenwa(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2016
since you don't understand it, just forget about it cos the devil will penetrate you with fear. just overlook it
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by lakesidepapa(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

My Brother, all u need now is prayer.! This same thing used to happen me, I cut off my nails and i embarked on fasting and prayer.

Obviously, It's the work of Enki(devil, witch-craft) to mark ur body and blood on their altar so as to use it trace u and hinder ur progress and breakthrough. There's a strong woman/man in ur family that has been tormenting you but u don't notice, have u ever been encounter with demonic cobweb and having mysterious dreams ?

I thought it was caused by wall gecko until i confirmed the root of the problem from a cleric.

Solution: If u're a christian; Set ur Alarm to 2am,
Recite Psalm 51, 119, 27 and 91.
Wage war on spiritual attack;

*Every power of destruction by witch craft in my body and life shall be destroyed

*Goliath was disgraced in front of david and Israelis solders, The strong man/woman tormenting me and hinder my breakthrough and progress shall be disgraced.

*Powers, witchcraft arrow, infliction and manipulating my destiny, I attack
your source of powers, scatter by fire of the living God !

*In jesus name,My body is forbidden to spiritual attack.

Do this for 3nights, u can continue if u feel like.

Spiritual Active-ness during the night is very important, witch craft can be easily crushed during the hours.

Note. I'm not a pastor, I'm a christian and this clue i gave u is what i was given by a cleric and it worked for me. Jesus is sweet.

Bless u.!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2016
@ SSBN

There are 2 possible causes but the answers will depend on your response to this;

Did you spend over 9hrs sleeping ?

If I can get the response to that, I can deduce the possible cause.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Lol u slept with a lady with long claws grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Brayss(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Of late there has been a spate of me waking up and discovering very thin but razor Sharp marks on parts of my body. So smooth is the line, it tnrows away any possibility of an accidental scratch by my fingers, especially in places bar to reach. Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
has nothing to worry about,it happened to me when am @8 yes old and my father told me that it omo ile that pass on my body
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by browseyd22(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Pray to God for protection because this is a very serious issue, first I will advice you to talk to your parents about it but if you can't talk to them then talk to your pastor
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Zenlife: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2016
deepwater:
Because I said today is my birthday, u deleted my post fa?
Do u expect me to say what u want to hear or can i just type what's on my mind?

Seun I need clarification on why my post should be deleted because I said "today is my birthday"

Seun u need to organize some courses on citizenship and internet ethics for your MOD's.

I have noticed most of your moderators are not well exposed, please act on this before it acts on your.

Seconded Absolutely!!!

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by linearity: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
DonaTee:

Alot of pple here knw d truth but are claiming logic.
1. wat type of wall ghecko leaves insects wey dey fly around bulb n now climbs ur bed? Are u an insect? Or are u sugar dat attract insect?

2. Wat type of bedsheets or foam r dey talking about? As if dey hav better foams in deir house. Meanwhile u ve been wearing ur clothes n sleeping on same bed b4 this happened

3. Some say its rat. If rat bite d person it bleeds profusely n has rough edges n rat prefer to bite toes

The witches are at work. Tell ur parents den let drm join u in prayers n midnight prayers. Also avoid unnecessary slandering n confrontation with pple

Since, you don't have any first hand knowledge about the actual cause, I guess your conclusions and likely suggestion is as plausible as the ones you condemned above, I must submit that; the ones you condemned even sound more logical.

If the OP's question is presented in a developed country, the responses and likely solutions will defer greatly from yours and may be more in line with the ones you condemned.

In Africa, even with our deep religious beliefs, we still lags behind the rest. If you pause and do a research on the poorest countries in the world today, you will discover one vital trace...i.e. they are deeply religious.

The answer to this is, deeply religious people easily chalk up their life experiences to the supernatural and majority of the time, expects breakthroughs and answers from the supernatural, whereas the less religious ones looks inward for solutions and reinvent themselves and make things happen.

The religious ones find often unknowldly fall victims to their subconscious minds and start rationalizing their suffering, all in the view that, there is after all a better life hereafter, whereas the less religious ones wants make here the better life and as a result, go the extra mile.

Even Jesus himself ascribe the dead seeds to the work of the thorns that grow and shocked them to death and the shallowness of the seeds planted on the rocks as the cause of their fruitless-ness...in present day Africa, the witches are blamed for poor harvest, poor achievement, poor growth, etc that requires deliverance before success can be attained, but the White-man & the less religious attain these same success without deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Dicksonpal: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2016
lepasharon:

If its witchcraft wouldnt they do more harm than that undecided

Pls
the guy Don vex eleye Awon Iya Shio Shio... And to tink u don't believe in witchcraft
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by africanusvu(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Dnt mind him jare.it is a very very serious isue oo.aaah.Go straigt to no 2 babalawo str.ijebu ode.ask of baba mumushari.evry tin wil be ok.go wit two he goats wit breast.5eggs layed by cockrel.a virgin wit two kids.the left toe of ur 8th great grand mum.and make sure u take public trans dnt run on tared road and nobody wil see u and u wnt see any body includng d driva until u locate d place.safe journey
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by raystanley(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Op' don't panic it's a skin reaction, ant it occurs mostly when u sleep under a severe heat condition...it appears at d back n d neck.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by samdontdelay(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2016
My Dear, don't be afraid, but the simple truth is that, it's a spiritual attack. It has happened to me severally but I discovered, it happens when I lose my faith, when I start backsliding, when I stop praying.
But when ever I am on fire for Christ, they dare not inflict me with marks. Always pray before sleeping and stop facing up when sleeping. Moreso, if you are a woman it's most dangerous as you have to be extra ordinarily be careful as all they are after is your glory. Change your mode of prayers before sleeping. And sometimes, some people have sex while asleep, this too signify danger especially in marriage. For those that are pregnant, they will have miscarriage after sex in the dream.
All these are not normal.
We can pray together and you will come out of it if you have faith. You can chat me up privately +2348068155490. Night prayers is very important. Wake up to pray from at least 12:30pm because this is when they start operation.

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Codyt(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oh, when it does??
I'm really anticipating
And don't talk to me about sense cause you have no idea what it is.

If you did you'll know better. undecided
Guy just shut up already.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by suco01(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
it is wall geko. u are on point its nt spiritual
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Enyesweet: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
you beta go for prayers,, that is the work of witchcraft before it graduates into you eating in your dream. prevention is beta than cure.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by ocshap: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
yeah, has been seeing such sometimes offlate. don't know what could cos that
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by fastlane84: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2016
okooloyun1:
Bros na d work of geckos (omonile) they feed on ants, cockroaches and spider and mostly active at night and they stay close to lights at night where they usually wait for insects to eat, so if you have what they feed on in abundance in your ur room or very close to where you sleep there is probability of them crawling over your body with their sharp claws without u noticing.

Very true
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
There are people who scratch their bodies when they sleep. There are places too far for your reach on your body? undecided

A second theory is that you are one of those people who turn around at night a lot. And you are using beddings that are hard on your skin.

And sometimes needles disappear in mattresses and scratch people. That one is dangerous. You should search for it.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by stexsy(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:
Bro, its a witchraft attack. Through those marks, sickness ll be deposited in ur body. Through those marks they can monitor ur activities in life. Visit any Liberty Gospel Church. Take it serious, bro
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by freeman95(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
deepwater:
Because I said today is my birthday, u deleted my post fa?
Do u expect me to say what u want to hear or can i just type what's on my mind?

Seun I need clarification on why my post should be deleted because I said "today is my birthday"

Seun u need to organize some courses on citizenship and internet ethics for your MOD's.

I have noticed most of your moderators are not well exposed, please act on this before it acts on your.

i think u are right, we are seun 's customer, we should be able to post whatever we want...

like facebook and every other mature platform out there

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

Except those on this thread saying that it's nothing you can worry about, give you a very satisfactory explanation why you have those marks, then disregard whatever they have to say.

Except the atheists here, who think everything in life hinges on logic, give you a logical explanation that's beyond reasonable doubt, that what's happening to you is normal, disregard their limited logic.

Let me state it categorically without any shadow of doubt; brother, you're under spiritual attack, and the earlier you seek solutions, the better for you, because after sometime, it will take other dimensions.

3 Likes

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by klax(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Pls go straight to church with no hesitation pls quick.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by mengho(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2016
it's just spiders and insects, I had those kind of marks when I switched apartments, I had throughly exterminate almost all insects there b4 it stopped, nothing spiritual just get rid of d insects & bugs especially those tiny spiders & you shall be free of all cuts.

for it was usaully my back, anyways gudluck
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
SSBN:

It is Wall-gecko bro; nothing to worry about. You only need to fumigate your apartment and you will be fine.
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by buffalowings: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
O boy

See dem dem

So na spiritual attack abi

Thunder go fire all of una.

angry
Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

There are people who scratch their bodies when they sleep. There are places too far for your reach on your body? undecided

A second theory is that you are one of those people who turn around at night a lot. And you are using beddings that are hard on your skin.

And sometimes needles disappear in mattresses and scratch people. That one is dangerous. You should search for it.

Are you really proud of what you just typed above?
So, you think the person who created this topic is too daft to rule out those possibilities, before making his experience public?
I wonder why people who do not believe in the supernatural always think everyone is crazy and they're the only sane people.
Do you know that what you just posted above is very disrespectful to the OP? From the very little lines he typed, isn't it obvious that he isn't daft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by twheeny(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm still thinking what that maybe undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. by EzeeYFB(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
GeniusDavid:

Nothing Serious? I Wake up from sleep with perfect blade marks and "its nothing serious" ? Are you for real?
guy help us let us help u
Post pics of the marks na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Welcome To church Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.