Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (63488 Views)

Tonto Dikehs Son Disapproval Of His Mother's Bikini Photo, He Say She Was Naked / Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Qummie:

Lol! Sure u are. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Gome23: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
The world is definitely at it end
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by amdoyin82(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
AdeMumu:
Wizkid God will punish you for breaking the heart of all this women.. Olodo
seems u are already punished by God cos the boy is mighty and loaded with cash and you are Just hustling.. Woman don hug u like this before?
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Prince16: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Some gehs sha!
What was she thinking dating a 2-tme baby fada + countless aborted fetuses?
Some gehs always be like, "I know he'll stick to only me", "I know he'll change``......
Mtchewww.... Change ko, APC ni!
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Prince16: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Prince16: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
AdeMumu:
Wizkid God will punish you for breaking the heart of all this women.. Olodo
Taah!
May God- who has already given them brain, give them d extra capacity to use it!
As far as I'm concerned, none of them is blind. The Mumu who wants to see and stay let her stay!
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Prince16: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol.

Yoruba demon is always gonna demonise. grin

But don't mess it up, bruddah.

Justine Skye is the prize - you gotta keep that chic and hide the other whores, with no paper trail.

Shyte, if I had Justine Skye backing her arse up for me every night - I won't go near any other woman for the rest of my life.

She's bad and definitely one of the most beautiful dark skinned celebrities ever.

U very well know d male gender rarely roll ds way,..... They always wanna explore. King Solomon prolly must have echoed ur thots till he found himself straffling 1000 women.
grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Prince16: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
KnightSucre:
I know I love falz! Am in love with Falz somebody, anyone please help me tell him that
Here we go again o.
Hope after giving u a minute space in his already "over-shared" heart, u won't come and be shouting "he's cheating on me", remember there were many b4 u, and after "giving u his heart", there will still be very many more after u.
A word is enuff o
undecided
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by okowande(f): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Anoda baby mama on d line! hiohiohiohiohiohio
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by absool(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hungry Bloggers

Who told you his girlfriend was jealous ??

That picture was taken at his new Music video shoot in Los Angeles

Hungry Bloggers will tell you that Amala and Ewedu tastes like Salad

sorry but this is the video shoot for 'more' with r2bees and was shot in south africa directed by sesan and uproot media
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by KnightSucre(f): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prince16:

Here we go again o.
Hope after giving u a minute space in his already "over-shared" heart, u won't come and be shouting "he's cheating on me", remember there were many b4 u, and after "giving u his heart", there will still be very many more after u.
A word is enuff o
undecided
menn! Am I suppose to read all that? Just because am in love with someone? Do you know if I will be the one doing the heart breaking? I could be Rihanna, you never can tell tongue
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Adetee17(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sorry justine,i feel ur pain crySorry justine,i feel ur pain
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by SirShymexx: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prince16:

U very well know d male gender rarely roll ds way,..... They always wanna explore. King Solomon prolly must have echoed ur thots till he found himself straffling 1000 women.
grin grin

I hear that.

However, when you get a chic that's a prize (being a man in the dating scene is like being a prize fighter), you just have to do everything within ya reach to keep ya prize. Justine Skye is a prize - the chic is bad and super-talented.
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Prince16: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

I hear that.

However, when you get a chic that's a prize (being a man in the dating scene is like being a prize fighter), you just have to do everything within ya reach to keep ya prize. Justine Skye is a prize - the chic is bad and super-talented.

True that!
wink

Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Cately(f): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2019
UndisputedBosom:

He doesn't give a fúck about you either undecided
he haven't even see before bro is not only u
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by Cately(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Wizkid no fit fine better gf look at his gf back flat smh
Re: Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted by IQscanner: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Abeg watin be d meaning of afonja i no know d meaning nairalanders help me abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.