Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them (1161 Views)

Shell Official Says Niger Delta Is No Longer Attractive To Investors / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by okey1234(m): 12:55am On Nov 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73sycJQUB9Y

Nawaooo

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
join me on lischat wink wink wink wink[url] https://www./profile/kc-emma[/url]
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by harffie(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2016
Lol
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by chriskosherbal(m): 2:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmm lol
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by Siberia101: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2016
High on weed
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by mikolo80: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Ask yourself Who is controlling the oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2016
This Fulani man is very foolish grin
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by midol: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
This Fulani man is very foolish grin

My brother you are very wrong, we yoruba muslims support the man because he is right.

The man also helped to expose IPOB who say that oil in ND must belong to ND instead of fulani. We must expose Ipob!

4 Likes

Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by otosa(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2016
This is the reason why Northerland can not develop. Instead for them to find every other means to be independent on their own.
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by Mujaheeeden: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

My brother you are very wrong, we yoruba muslims support the man because he is right.

The man also helped to expose IPOB who say that oil in ND must belong to ND instead of fulani. We must expose Ipob!
patriotic9jaboy grin the guy has hidden after his pix was used for meme
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by RZArecta(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
patriotic9jaboy grin the guy has hidden after his pix was used for meme
see what the useless goat sent AngelAhnie grin

....patriotic9jaboy:

gimme ur watsapp number lemme send u picture of my dick

https://www.nairaland.com/3444179/photo-converted-commercial-sex-worker#50730429
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by otosa(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

how is he right? For one tribe to be making other suffer just because you want to take share from their resources. The man is saying rubbish and u are saying he right. Am Yoruba man and I do not support him of what he said because have been in ND before I saw what they are going through there. Meanwhile, the man is talking and all the foolish people around him are laughing when they supposed to ask him that all the money they have be collecting from this oil money where is it because the money is not even shows on Jigawa people. For me, I believe on resources control by any state.

3 Likes

Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

lol this man. grin I see u on all my thread. Am not a Yoruba man. And I don't like Yoruba people.
If I tell u why . I will not list bad reasons to avoid being banned for abusing tribes.
But the fact remains that Yoruba hate Igbo's very well.
Re: This Fulani Man Says Niger Delta Oil Belongs To Them by midol: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

lol this man. grin I see u on all my thread. Am not a Yoruba man. And I don't like Yoruba people.
If I tell u why . I will not list bad reasons to avoid being banned for abusing tribes.
But the fact remains that Yoruba hate Igbo's very well.

Why do you hate we yorubas, anyway just keep exposing biafra for us so that we yoruba muslim can safely organize owambe and celebrate the fulani regime as you help us destroy Biafra. We must expose Biafra and promote the muslim fulani regime. Insha Allahu!

(1) (Reply)

Apc Finally Pushes Timi Frank Out Of The Party / North, Cause Of Niger Delta Crisis – Annkio Briggs / Nnamdi Kanu’s Mother Explodes: “nigeria Is Worse Than A Zoo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.