Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge (1400 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. / Tecno L7 Needed / Tecno L7 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2016
I bought the brand new tecno L7 3 months ago and it stopped working yesterday. the battery was low and i switched it off before plugging to a socket. when plugged, instead of displaying charging on the screen, the flash light just flashed twice and that was it, the phone refused to charge or come on ever since. There is little i can do as the battery is not removable. the warranty card is not with me at my present location, what can i do to fix this device? kindly drop your comments.
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by shiftback: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2016
The battery is probably dead and devoid of a single charge.
If it were a removable battery I would have told you a crude method of boosting the battery to get it back on.
But since it isn't, get a 2A charger and charge with it.

you can still visit carlcare without your warranty, they'll charge you but for your problem it won't be much.
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2016
shiftback:
The battery is probably dead and devoid of a single charge.
If it were a removable battery I would have told you a crude method of boosting the battery to get it back on.
But since it isn't, get a 2A charger and charge with it.

you can still visit carlcare without your warranty, they'll charge you but for your problem it won't be much.

thanks for ur input. what is a 2A charger?
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Carlcaresophia: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I bought the brand new tecno L7 3 months ago and it stopped working yesterday. the battery was low and i switched it off before plugging to a socket. when plugged, instead of displaying charging on the screen, the flash light just flashed twice and that was it, the phone refused to charge or come on ever since. There is little i can do as the battery is not removable. the warranty card is not with me at my present location, what can i do to fix this device? kindly drop your comments.
Hi patriotic9jaboy, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, if you need us send you address and hotline, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi patriotic9jaboy, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, if you need us send you address and hotline, please let us know your location. Thank you!

I am in ogba lagos
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Carlcaresophia: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I am in ogba lagos
Hello patriotic9jaboy, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello patriotic9jaboy, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279

Will they charge me since I don't have the warranty card?
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Carlcaresophia: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Will they charge me since I don't have the warranty card?
Hello patriotic9jaboy, it is better you can bring with you warranty card or receipt though not compulsary. About the chargement, we suggest you call our hotline or visit our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check for you. Thank you!
Re: Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge by Krystale: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
pray its not sudden death syndrome where would have to change the motherboard.
Off topic. When buying a new phone, will you be given the warranty like a receipt?

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat (unlimited) Data Resellers... / The Reason Why Most Nigerians Don't Understand The Value Of Gionee M6 / Is This Real From Glo? How Do I Use It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.