Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (59349 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by DJBIGGY(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2016
Yesterday was the birthday of OAP, Toke Makinwa. Her friends held a surprise party where they took her out for dinner.

Part of the surprise package was the part where they invited her 'divorced' husband, Maje Ayida to show up and surprise her.

This he did by stepping behind her and her reaction was priceless. She screamed out of excitement and rushed to hug him.

After the hug was over, she decided to smack his head in a playful manner, which got the crowd go 'awwww'.

See more pictures below https://www.instagram.com/p/BMXRYQqhkaN/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by DJBIGGY(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by finalboss1(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2016
heya
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by goldbim(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Cool...that's maturity...no one's perfect!!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by EHMIR(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Thats sweet,shey

now can i ve my ewa agoyyin nd bread

26 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Oladimejyy(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2016
I wish my ex will see now and do the same. i will know that love exist among teenagers(sobbing)

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Danosky502: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2016
seen

wat next??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by PaulIdu: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Na wa oo, when my ex and I come across ourselves the silence Na die ..

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2016
maturity.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2016
PaulIdu:
Na was when me and my ex pass ourselves the silence Na die ..
speak English please.
Lol modified.
autocorrect na mumu aswear
paulldu

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2016
I don't get it, wetin dem do cos this picture no clear and e wan spoil my eyes sef undecided

Shey dem dey fûck?? undecided

52 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Am I the only one not seeing anything?

Good for them tho. That's the height of maturity cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2016
PaulIdu:
Na was when me and my ex pass ourselves the silence Na die ..

[size=20pt]Chei, RIP English embarassed cry [/size]

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by expertman(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2016
Toke toke. Truth is she can't just take the man off her self.

Oya go chop him banana again.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by UchaNwababa: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I don't get it, wetin dem do cos this picture no clear and e wan spoil my eyes sef undecided

Shey dem dey fûck?? undecided
That's what You know Best to Do, Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by PaulIdu: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=20pt]Chei, RIP English embarassed cry [/size]

Jesus even me sef fear grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2016

24 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by veekid(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2016
The guy wan chop free Puna again?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Rhotiz: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Who cares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by ayodeji247: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2016
ehya it been long at least yesterday night toke go know say life no easy without a man beside yu on bed, tongue tongue tongue tongue ok that is the reason why rain fell yesterday at least toke husband go free away cold grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2016
The bitter truth about life is that for some ppl ,they get closer when they are apart. Life is funny

31 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2016
She don miss the kondo
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by kings09(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats to dem
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by nely(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
once a de be is always a de be...if u know what I.mean or old firewood no de tay to catch fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
E no concern me
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by johnstar(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2016
K
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by collinometricx: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2016
JIXZ:
speech English please.
speech ni?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Vince77(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
onatisi:
The bitter truth about life is that for some ppl ,they get closer when they are apart. Life is funny

Very very true for me
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by yankeedude(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by collinometricx: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
PaulIdu:

Jesus even me sef fear grin cheesy

this is terrible... lara the quy will still say Buhari is the cause of his unemployment when He knws His Enqlish cn't qet one 4 him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Vince77:

Very very true for me
.and the fact is many ppl dont want to accept this fact,we so much believe in the mills and boons romance novel stories that we believe our stories must be like that. God never created a man to be dependent on a woman but he created a woman to be dependent on her man

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) by Mememan: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2016
[size=28pt] The lose BABYMAMA won't like this.
[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Kisses Teni Inside A Car (Photos) / Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.