Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! (6182 Views)

/ My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by jashar(f): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin cheesy

Nicely worded witty piece.
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by MystiqueReine(f): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
OP is high on the blood of donald trump lmaoooo
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
beamie:

U can teach her how to cook. I'm sure she will be willing to learn.
That will be hard with the 8am to 9pm job on my neck
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by onyemauchechuku: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Op, u too much
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
bestspoke:

That will be hard with the 8am to 9pm job on my neck

U have to find a way naa ni, if you claim to love her.
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by chigoizie7(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2016
That part where the pilar of salt in the days of lot was lost in the soup got people around asking if I am ok or about to run mad.

Btw, we were smoking weed, and all of a sudden, they all heard a thunderous laugh followed by "this OP is mad". Still surprised on the laugh, they are now asking, who is "op"?

Lol
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2016
chigoizie7:
That part where the pilar of salt in the days of lot was lost in the soup got people around asking if I am ok or about to run mad.

Btw, we were smoking weed, and all of a sudden, they all heard a thunderous laugh followed by "this OP is mad". Still surprised on the laugh, they are now asking, who is "op"?

Lol

lol am well o...where the groove at na
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by iamharkinwaley: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2016
bestspoke:
So they say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke" -okay, nobody said that, i just totally made that up.

But, if it was true; then Nneka would never get married.
Nneka, was my church crush - church, in the sense that we attended the same church and she was in the choir - so yeah,church crush!But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know. Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt" girls you're probably imagining.
Nneka had class, and ass too - not sure which was more, but both were in abundance. Her figure eight (cool shape wasn't helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent - Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.

So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in - middle finger village witches during the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food. I never really had a problem with this cos' I barely had time to cook for myself, with my 9 - 8 job and all. - Yeah, 9am to 8pm! My boss was directly related to the devil himself.

Anyways, she offered to cook and insisted on spending the weekend. She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes I had never tasted. I knew right then, that I had found the one. No more cornflakes and indomie for one week - goodbye carbohydrates; Hello protein!!I fell deeper in love.

Saturday finally arrived, and I was treated to a huge plate of Egusi soup - Everybody's favourite.I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste, I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt. My Egusi soup was filled with the missing parts of the Pillar of Salt. I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead - heck! it felt like it.

But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time - Love, really is blind.By evening, we had Beans - or should I even call it that? Beans used to be my favourite food, until Nneka catwalked into my life. Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying? Okay, picture David and Goliath. Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight? - yep! those ones.They were present in my dinner plate.

Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner - but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.It was when I saw her washing raw rice into hot palm oil the next morning,she told me she wanted to prepare fried rice, I knew that I was finished."Blood of Donald Trump!! ", I shouted! But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here. At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle - they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef at that time.It's been two weeks since that weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts.

Please, how do you arrange your lips to tell somebody you're not doing again?Brother zone has never felt more perfect to me. I willingly zone myself.I give up abeg, I'm not doing again joor!
Dude me I dey feel you gon,
you too much
I hardly laugh to stuff like this but tonight you made my night
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

Dude me I dey feel you gon,
you too much
I hardly laugh to stuff like this but tonight you made my night
Toor
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
jashar:
grin cheesy

Nicely worded witty piece.

Thanks
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by iamharkinwaley: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
bestspoke:
Toor
Meaning?
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
guy2two:
this guy deserves a medal
Thanks
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hahaha nice one! Go publish on LIS and earn some cool dough.

bestspoke:
So they say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke" -okay, nobody said that, i just totally made that up.

Nneka, was my church crush - church, in the sense that we attended the same church and she was in the choir - so yeah,church crush!But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know. Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt" girls you're probably imagining.
Nneka had class, and ass too - not sure which was more, but both were in abundance. Her figure eight (cool shape wasn't helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent - Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.

So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in - middle finger village witches during the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food. I never really had a problem with this cos' I barely had time to cook for myself, with my 9 - 8 job and all. - Yeah, 9am to 8pm! My boss was directly related to the devil himself.

Anyways, she offered to cook and insisted on spending the weekend. She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes I had never tasted. I knew right then, that I had found the one. No more cornflakes and indomie for one week - goodbye carbohydrates; Hello protein!!I fell deeper in love.

Saturday finally arrived, and I was treated to a huge plate of Egusi soup - Everybody's favourite.I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste, I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt. My Egusi soup was filled with the missing parts of the Pillar of Salt. I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead - heck! it felt like it.

But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time - Love, really is blind.By evening, we had Beans - or should I even call it that? Beans used to be my favourite food, until Nneka catwalked into my life. Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying? Okay, picture David and Goliath. Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight? - yep! those ones.They were present in my dinner plate.

Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner - but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.It was when I saw her washing raw rice into hot palm oil the next morning,she told me she wanted to prepare fried rice, I knew that I was finished."Blood of Donald Trump!! ", I shouted! But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here. At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle - they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef at that time.It's been two weeks since that weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts.

Please, how do you arrange your lips to tell somebody you're not doing again?Brother zone has never felt more perfect to me. I willingly zone myself.I give up abeg, I'm not doing again joor!
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Friedyokes: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
bestspoke:

grin laughed till tears fell ....very nice
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahaha nice one! Go publish on LIS and earn some cool dough.

nice one..
Thanks
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
To be candid,the post is not funny.Am i alright for not laughing or wat?
who broke your heart embarassed because this is funny cheesy
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Senorprinz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
this is hilarious, i had to stop reading so i could finish eating without sending the food the wrong way.

lolz! the battlefield of beans.
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Beamborla(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
The rate at which people plagiarize on this forum is breathtaking shocked shocked shocked

There are so many things I read from the original writer or site and some from other people only to see them on NL without crediting the intellectual property to the rightful owner.

This particular one is not left out... I've read it on Facebook from two different people for over a week now.

...expect the OP actually penned it down. Stringed the words together from the scratch.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Connoisseur(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Nice
Really nice and funny too
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by godwineli(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Oma307:
please what is the title of the movie
friend Zone me
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Iamhatey:
who broke your heart embarassed because this is funny cheesy
STFU broke my hrt cry r u happy now? grin

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by omonighoblessing(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
bestspoke:

grin if I say make I help you cook.....
e go turn another thing
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
omonighoblessing:

grin if I say make I help you cook.....
e go turn another thing
lol...I don't mind oo cheesy

come and give me your blessing na wink
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
STFU broke my hrt cry r u happy now? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, I'm not happy. I need you to get back to him and take him out of the 'searching market' so that singles like me can get good guy tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by omonighoblessing(f): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
bestspoke:

lol...I don't mind oo cheesy

come and give me your blessing na wink
hehehehehehee ayam coming my dear....leme get my aprons readycheesy
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by bestspoke: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
omonighoblessing:
hehehehehehee ayam coming my dear....leme get my aprons readycheesy
please cum quickly o

1 Like

Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Iamhatey:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, I'm not happy. I need you to get back to him and take him out of the 'searching market' so that singles like me can get good guy tongue tongue tongue
lol,wetin b ur own? egbami angry shocked
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by omonighoblessing(f): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2016
bestspoke:
please cum quickly o
Ok ooooo

now am HERE!
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,wetin b ur own? egbami angry shocked
is my own because we don't want bad guys in the market angry
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Love prevails abi teach her to cook jare
Re: I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! by helpfulposts(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello protein
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore. / Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.