Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Adopted Gazzelle - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adopted Gazzelle (889 Views)

Adult Female Rottweiler Up For Adoption.....ADOPTED!!! / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED / My Adopted Dog Just Killed A Bush Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adopted Gazzelle by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2016
I had to share this story by the Kenya standard Newspaper. It's a reminder of the pre colonial peaceful coexistence between men and wildlife:

1 Like

Re: Adopted Gazzelle by Seun(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Aww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adopted Gazzelle by solpat(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice kiss
Re: Adopted Gazzelle by Surely63(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
amazing
Re: Adopted Gazzelle by hahn(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seun:
Aww.

Pictures of you crying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Gazzelle by hahn(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Muafrika2:
I had to share this story by the Kenya standard Newspaper. It's a reminder of the pre colonial peaceful coexistence between men and wildlife :

What do you mean by @ the emboldened? That is just one girl. Was this story before the colonial era? undecided

BTW, if this happened in present day Nigeria, the villagers would have eaten the "bush meat" and Seun and lalasticlala would have taken it to front page grin

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Gazzelle by ThunderingHooves: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
very good of the little girl. Sometimes i think to myself goodness can't be taught it's innate.
Re: Adopted Gazzelle by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
ThunderingHooves:
very good of the little girl. Sometimes i think to myself goodness can't be taught it's innate.
I agree. There are also communities where caring for wildlife is part of the culture, especially in some of the Northern Oromo clans.

hahn:

What do you mean by @ the emboldened? That is just one girl. Was this story before the colonial era? undecided
BTW, if this happened in present day Nigeria, the villagers would have eaten the "bush meat" and Seun and lalasticlala would have taken it to front page grin

It's an ongoing story. Very current.

Thanks for calling Lala. I think the story is front page material. Even Seu.n approves. smiley
Re: Adopted Gazzelle by hahn(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

I agree. There are also communities where caring for wildlife is part of the culture, especially in some of the Northern Oromo clans.

It's an ongoing story. Very current.

Thanks for calling Lala. I think the story is front page material. Even Seu.n approves. smiley

You saw that cheesy

But the animal is not roasted or barbecued so I really doubt that
Re: Adopted Gazzelle by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
hahn:

You saw that cheesy

But the animal is roasted or barbecued so I really doubt that
grin

(1) (Reply)

2month 2weeks Male Rott For Sale / We Need 3 Massive Security Dogs For 2 Days / Why Swine Is Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.