Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:23 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (89769 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by jackest1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls my infinix hot 5 lite screen is damaged, how much to get a replacement
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by florence13: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hello Carlcareopebi,

My Tecno Camon CX Air screen got broken. i bought the phone in October 2017, kindly confirm if its still under warranty and what documents i need to provide to get it fixed.

Thank you
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
florence13:
Hello Carlcareopebi,

My Tecno Camon CX Air screen got broken. i bought the phone in October 2017, kindly confirm if its still under warranty and what documents i need to provide to get it fixed.

Thank you
Hello @florence13 Thanks for connecting with us. Your phone is still within the three months stipulated for a free replacement. Visit our service centre for assistance & go along with your Phone's pack and Receipt of purchase.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
SkydaDGreat:

please i need to replace my infinix hot s screen and charging port.....i need express service. or a day at most
Hello @SkydaDGreat Thanks for connecting with us. It'll cost you N14,600 to replace both the Screen & Charging Port. If you want express service, you may Book a Reservation via our Service App - It'll take a day or two at most.
Download/Update your Carlcare App via this link: http:///2jRzGLS (It works on all android devices)
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2017
jackest1:
Pls my infinix hot 5 lite screen is damaged, how much to get a replacement
Hello @jackest1 Thanks for connecting with us today. It'll cost you N12,800 to replace the screen.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Famoustemmy(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=CarlcareOpebi post=62995472] Please kindly answer me. how much is is Tecno L5 screen? I need urgent answer
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Famoustemmy post=62999088][/quote]
Hi @Famoustemmy We no longer have the accessory to fix that device.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by henryhee: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
@carlcareopebi, please my infinix hot 4 battery can't last for just an hour,and the phone is under one year. How much is infinix hot 4 battery. Do you have any office in Ogun state?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by IkpuMmadu: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
I have this latest note 4...with xpen...it won't charge ...the fast charger is messed up....can I have your number
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by qhibod(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
My tecno Y6 decided not to ON. And when i plug it, it will display the initial thunder sign to charge but stop and redo the same thing over nd over
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
henryhee:
@carlcareopebi, please my infinix hot 4 battery can't last for just an hour,and the phone is under one year. How much is infinix hot 4 battery. Do you have any office in Ogun state?
Hello @henryhee Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance, there's none with Ogun State. Repairs take four days or less.
You may Book a reservation using the [Carlcare] "Service" App on your device [and give the information required] for access to a quick repair process; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I have this latest note 4...with xpen...it won't charge ...the fast charger is messed up....can I have your number
Hi @IkpuMmadu You may send a message to us on FB www.facebook.com/CarlcareServiceNG. Have you tried another charger?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by IkpuMmadu: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @IkpuMmadu You may send a message to us on FB www.facebook.com/CarlcareServiceNG. Have you tried another charger?

Ok....I would do that

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Kagarawal: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2017
I have recently opened my Tecno Pad DroidPad 8II (model: DP8D) screen and the ribbon of LCD (flex cable) that connect d screen and d tablet cutted, pls can i have d replacement of it? .

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Davesope: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2017
please I want to change the touch pad of my infinix note 4 how much will it cost me
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by peenk(f): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls how much is it to change my infinix hot note pro battery? I need a replacement.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Kagarawal:
I have recently opened my Tecno Pad DroidPad 8II (model: DP8D) screen and the ribbon of LCD (flex cable) that connect d screen and d tablet cutted, pls can i have d replacement of it? .
Hello @Kagarawal Yes you can, it'll cost about N400 for only the FPC; you may incur other charges. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. Let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Davesope:
please I want to change the touch pad of my infinix note 4 how much will it cost me
Hello @Davesope It'll cost you N17,000 to replace the screen.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2017
peenk:
Pls how much is it to change my infinix hot note pro battery? I need a replacement.
Hello @peenk It'll cost you N3,700 to replace the battery.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by peenk(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @peenk It'll cost you N3,700 to replace the battery.
Pls can i replace and collect it same day?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by peenk(f): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls can i replace my battery and collect it same day at carlcare in opebi? As i use the phone for business and cant keep it for days.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Davesope: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Davesope It'll cost you N17,000 to replace the screen.
am not replacing the screen just the touch pad my screen is perfectly working just the gorlla glass this is cracked that disfigures the phone that's all
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by PetrePan(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Pls i have a problem with my infinix hot 4..the panel got burnt..pls how much will it cost me?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
peenk:

Pls can i replace and collect it same day?
Hi @peenk No, repairs take four days. If you make a Reservation, it'll take 2 days.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Davesope:
am not replacing the screen just the touch pad my screen is perfectly working just the gorlla glass this is cracked that disfigures the phone that's all
The touchpad & screen come together. @Davesope
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
PetrePan:
Pls i have a problem with my infinix hot 4..the panel got burnt..pls how much will it cost me?
Hello @PetrePan It'll cost you N23,000 to replace the Panel.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tollywhistle(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
@carlcareopebi I have an infinix note 2 with non functional calibrator(touchpad). how much will it cost me to fix and where is your office in Abuja.

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by gudluckgreat(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Iamtosignno Everything you mentioned will cost N11,000 (as at today). Please note that Prices are not fixed. Thank you.

Please how much can be used to fix the screen and touch pad of itel1505??
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by cavi: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Calcare , i have an LG g stylus that needs screen replacement , how much would it cost me?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by donweasley(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
calcare pls how much will it cost me to replace infinix hot 4 panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (39) (Reply)

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.