Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90517 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2018
onecornerboy:
so i can't get it anywhere
I can't say for sure. You may explore other repair options.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by onecornerboy(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
I can't say for sure. You may explore other repair options.
thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by RRWraith(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @RRWraith What device model do you use? You need to free up space on your device.

Infinix hot 3

I'm using the latest version of WhatsApp
I have freed space on my phone
I have formatted and reset the phone, the issue still persist
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by qodwynn: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
Hello @godwynn What's the current Build Number on your phone?
X559-H8015E-N-180123V13
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by qodwynn: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
Hello @godwynn What's the current Build Number on your phone?
X559-H8015E-N-180123V13
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
qodwynn:

X559-H8015E-N-180123V13
This is the latest Build - X559-H8015E-N-180326V14.

Visit our service centre for a Software Update Asap.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
RRWraith:

Infinix hot 3

I'm using the latest version of WhatsApp
I have freed space on my phone
I have formatted and reset the phone, the issue still persist
Visit our service centre for a Software Reload.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by qodwynn: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
This is the latest Build - X559-H8015E-N-180326V14.
Visit our service centre for a Software Update Asap.
Okay thanks. Another question pls, where can i find the ultra power saver in my hot5? I can't find mine.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
qodwynn:

Okay thanks.
Another question pls, where can i find the
ultra power saver in my hot5?
I can't find mine.
Try the Pictorial Fix!

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by danchuzzy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hello there, I have an Itel P31 I bought some two months ago. Last week I realized the battery wasn't responding to power. A couple days later, it started charging but only when off. Right now it discharges while charging when the phone is turned on. The only way it charges is to turn it off and even then, it takes "forever" to charge.

What solutions do you proffer?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
danchuzzy:
Hello there, I have an Itel P31 I bought some two months ago. Last week I realized the battery wasn't responding to power. A couple days later, it started charging but only when off. Right now it discharges while charging when the phone is turned on. The only way it charges is to turn it off and even then, it takes "forever" to charge.

What solutions do you proffer?
1. Use brush and spirit to wash the charging port.
2. Get a good charger.

Take it to calcare if the above steps do not solve it.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by danchuzzy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tallesty1:

1. Use brush and spirit to wash the charging port.
2. Get a good charger.

Take it to calcare if the above steps do not solve it.

Tallesty1 thanks for the suggestions.

The current charger tho is the charger that came with the phone... I'd try the brush and spirit thing tho.

Thanks.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Shollystan96: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
How much will it cost to fix my camon cm outta glass?
Got cracked but working fine
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by IZUKWU(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
noticed that my tecno phantom z mini charges very slowly now unlike before that it charges very fast. and now it hardly ever charges full .most stopping at 47% and then starts discharging.what can possibly be the problem and what should I do .
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ayonite92(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2018
how much to repair my phone Camon C9 Battery at your place. it's off when it gets to 75%
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by greatAbdurl(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2018
please reply ASAP, my infinix note 4 pro is getting overheat and the battery is draining fast, I thought it was the battery, so I changed the battery, but the problem still persists.
The problem now is, the receipt is lost and I have unscrewed it once to change its battery, hope it would still be serviced and how much?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ecosystm(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello @calcare how much is it to replace my Tecno f2 screen and touch?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by shevon: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Is it possible to get my Infinixt Zero 5 downgraded from Nougat to Marshmallow at any of your stores in Lagos?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by franksam2009: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello sir I was a huge fan of tecno products, but now I'm very much disappointed on your products, I tried contacting your management but it seems impossible,
I bought a camon x phone 4 weeks ago, it have been from one problem to another, I installed d latest system update and my phone crashed, my inbuilt apps won't work, my phone stopped ringing on incoming calls, I went to a Carlcare office dey fixed it, after 2days it stopped ringing again although the apps are working, I took it back 2 d carlcare and dey fixed it again, now I have to restart my phone every 6 hours for it to ring out and if I don't it will go mute until I restart it.
I am so disappointed
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by siegfried99(m): 2:54am On Jun 21, 2018
How much to change infinix note 3 touch pad.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Gbengard(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Hi, how much will it cost to change Tecno L9 screen?

I'm currently at Ore, Ondo state.

Thank you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by EmpireSolid: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2018
My infinix Note3 X601 has bad network reception on my two sim cards whenever i set my data sim to 9mobile, buh setting my data sim to MTN gives me the best network signal on both sims

any idea what i should do??
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by haywhy59(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello, my infinix note 4 pro screen is flickering and showing multiple colors ,Pls is there any repair for the screen or I need to change the screen.. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by inimfonemmanuel: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please how much will it cost to repair my Tecno G9. The screen is shaky(flex related issue)
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tafat: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
take it to carl care, you will get all the info you need there
inimfonemmanuel:
Please how much will it cost to repair my Tecno G9. The screen is shaky(flex related issue)
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by walafah(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Gud morning, I bought tecno l8 lite last two month ago and I discover that my phone with 4000mah can't last me for 6 hour even when I only browse with 3g and it always overheat after 10min of usage. It just keep draining my battery.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by haywhy59(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls can I change d flex of my phone screen, infinix note 4 pro
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Kemade2007(f): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Kemade2007 The Sub-board is faulty & needs a replacement. Visit our office for assistance.
Please like how much will it cost
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by xtremely9ja: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Please I discovered that the navigation keys of my Infinix Note 4 pro stopped working few days after upgrading to Android Oreo from Nougat. Please what can I do to rectify this. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sonny167(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello pls my infinix hot 4 pro battery drains faster and at time from 35% it goes off to 0% pls wat can I do ?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by joat247: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
CarlcareOpebi how much does it cost to change the charging flex of an infinix hot s
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by olu006(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gud evening Calcare, My Tecno C7 stop receiving calls (line busy) without receiving notifications either from the callers or social media. Pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.