Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Your Year Of Supernatural Accomplishmnt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Year Of Supernatural Accomplishmnt (854 Views)

End Your Year 2013 In A Happy Way! (new Developments) / End Your Year 2013 In A Happy Way - Become Gainfully Employed . . . / Supernatural Powers Behind People Not Gettin Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Year Of Supernatural Accomplishmnt by belgium: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2007
hi guys welcome to your year of supernatural accomplishments. many of you will have many jobs running after you to chose from. this year will be for you a turning point in your life
Re: Your Year Of Supernatural Accomplishmnt by gloryland(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2007
You are right brother! The prophecy has been given and it will surely come to pass. All you need to do, is Just Believe and you will have whatsoever you desire. All our desires to get the right jobs will be accomplished supernaturally this year. Have faith in God. It's not by power or by might but It's going to happen by the spirit. God bless you all. Congrats and Welcome to 2007!!!
Re: Your Year Of Supernatural Accomplishmnt by charlesn(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2007
Amen!!!!!!

Isa:41:17: When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
Isa:41:18: I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
Isa:41:19: I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:
Isa:41:20: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Calabar Dec 20 Medical Exams: Anyone Called / Web Developer Wanted / Think About This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.