Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death (1477 Views)

Falz Kisses Teni Inside A Car (Photos) / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Daring Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Sleeps Inside Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death by Dannysblog: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
A Brazilian lady identified as Vera Lucia da Silva was super excited after fulfilling a 14 year dream of experiencing her own funeral while pretending to be dead for a day. The 44 year old whose husband gave her his consent to take part in the celebration of the Day of Dead in South American, held the unbelievable ceremony on Wednesday, November 2, at a funeral home in Camocim, with her friends and family in attendance.

According to her, she said: 'I wanted to hold my own funeral 14 years ago. I've waited a long time and can't believe that at last this wish has been granted, when I invited my friends and family they thought I was joking and they didn't take it seriously. ‘Being dead was the best day of my life.’

Read more with pics @: SOURCE http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2016/11/bizzare-woman-spends-day-lying-in.html

Re: Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death by doyinisaac(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
No matter how cheap madness is we will never get mad in Jesus name cheesy
Re: Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death by Dannysblog: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
amen oo
Re: Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death by blackarcher: 3:39am On Nov 05, 2016
madness everywhere.
Re: Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death by chriskosherbal(m): 4:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Wonders everywhere.
Re: Brazilian Woman Sleeps Inside A Coffin To Experience The Feeling Of Death by dukechilezie(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2016
Madam don't be in a haste because death will visit you one day.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals The Only Reason She Would Move Out Her Mansion / Watch Crazy Video Of A Lady Brestfeeding Man In Public… End Time Is Not Near Is / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Grammy Invitation Letter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.