Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

More Drama At City As Guardiola Forgive Toure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Drama At City As Guardiola Forgive Toure (679 Views)

Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity / Good News As Guardiola Set For Key Injury Boost As Star Tipped To Feature Vs Che / Ahmed Musa Scores To Rescue Leicester City, As Fans Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Drama At City As Guardiola Forgive Toure by Jeez2(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has forgiven and welcomed Yaya Toure back to the squad after the he apologised to the club on Friday.

Guardiola stated that he had a private conversation with the former African footballer of the Year winner after his action and described it as  a good development for the club.

"I spoke with Yaya today (Friday), of course it' s  a private conversation. It was good for Manchester City," the former Bayern Munich coach told reporters ahead of Saturday's home clash against Middlesbrough.

"Yaya is in all our meetings and all our training sessions. I spoke with him and it's good, that's all. Now we are on the game against Middlesbrough.

"I answered about Yaya. I don't want to answer any more. You know the situation."

http://www.jizuluvssports..com

Re: More Drama At City As Guardiola Forgive Toure by Damibiz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good for citizen nd good for Toure
Re: More Drama At City As Guardiola Forgive Toure by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
the damage has already been done..

(1) (Reply)

Moses' Rise From Mum Attacks To Chelsea / Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For Fourth Time / Sand Eagles Threatens To Boycott 2017 Beach Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.