Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up (5484 Views)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones For Artistes, Producers And Real Music Lovers / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up by seyiartt(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hi guys,

After making research online, I found out that great opportunities abound for unsigned artistes and songwriters irrespective of the country of origin, including Nigerian-based artistes.

I found out that many foreign based record labels are looking for unsigned artistes to sign up from any part of the world, but do not want to be bombarded with demos from artistes. Hence, they have appointed some A&R companies to act as their agents. So, for you to be heard by these record labels, you would have to submit your demo to any of the designated agents. These agents will in turn forward your demo to these record labels for it to be heard. Below are the website addresses of some of the agents. But they will charge you a fee for you to have your demo submitted. Never mind, it’s worth it. And in case you don’t have the payment card to make the necessary payment or need help to have your demo submitted to any of these agents without stress, please call me, Seyi on 08022897689. Meanwhile, here is one of the websites, guys. Check it out now!

www.taxi.com

Don’t forget to call me on 08022897689 in case you need to make payment or need any assistance or you want a cheaper fee agent.

One love, guys!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up by Fockland: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Who are you? can i get to know more of you please!!!!

Re: Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up by teevibez(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
DO A TYT SONG/TRACK IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO ABUJA @ AFFORDABLE RATES. Call: 07030486879,08059095485 Home Of Excellent Music...

(1) (Reply)

African Record Labels Companies Contacts / 5 Most Promising Upcoming Music Artists: In Calabar / Who Can Afford To Sponsor A Gospel Artist Now In Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.