Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,918 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Please Help With This Debate Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With This Debate Topic (612 Views)

You All Must Watch This Debate.. K.O / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Debate Topic by diamondc(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please my good people in the house, help me with this topic, should female counterpart get equal education with the male counterpart. I need more points on the opposing side. Thankyou
Re: Please Help With This Debate Topic by Omotayo7(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yes they should, is there specific different in the capacity of male and female Brain, so far the answer is no then what can a man achieve that a lady can't do better so female shouldn't be discriminated they should both have fair education nevertheless female are even good in education part than most male due to the fact that the ambitious and always work hard in education aspects than most male
Re: Please Help With This Debate Topic by Valkyr: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
The Male and Female as humans having the same essence and end.

Aims of Education

Education of the female as empowerment of her capacities in Gender Power Relations
Sorry I can't give much help.
Re: Please Help With This Debate Topic by padi94(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Use the african cultural heritage being sustained, even when d western culture is trying to extinct our own, then link this argument to
The fact that equal education would then mean that most women would pursue careers that would neglect their role as a care giver to children.(look for any statistics that points that most juveinile deliquent children tend to come frm homes where mothers are nt available)
Place your argument around d theme that women are more important at hme than in the offices or workplace, becos d responsibility of raising d next generation depends on them(women)
Then close your argument by stating dat "i am nt against women nt being educated, cos i believe that an educated house wife would be better equipped to instil moral values into the children and would better prepare them for adult life. Bt what i am saying is that there is no nee d for women to compete with men in the pursuit of education"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Free Training And International Certification ? ......yes! / Solved / Swedish Institute Study Scholarships For International Students .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.