Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Auction - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (295733 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by teehamzat(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lleigh:

I will do
Would you be nice enough as not to add to my mentions..thank you
Re: The Auction by teehamzat(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
iweecureyou:
angry

Plis mension me wen u are updaytin thark usad

cc
it.sjude
th.epussyhunter
Mrc.ork
te.ehamzat
comra.despade
victornezzar
Ma.xi112
sexyb.bstarangry
u are is good rightersad
Coward undecided
Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Been long, I missed Lleigh
Re: The Auction by stephmiracle: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Prettyhurts

Meanwhile Stephmiracle comman read if you've mind[/quote]

Thanks for the invite mama. Let me just pray this one will be as interesting as united betrayal
Re: The Auction by toureman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm...... Promise they say is a debt. Just saying

Lleigh:

I hope by wednesday
Re: The Auction by toureman(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lleigh:

the weather is not helping.

Will update by Wednesday jalo1 sorry for the delay... I beg

Wednesday is almost rounding off nd we r almost snow balling into thursday. I haff Said My own o
Re: The Auction by SlimBae(f): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Lleigh:

Slimbae remember the sadistic Doctor? That's where we first learned about syphilis? Remember Charles said he would not touch Linda
that's true, well done.
Re: The Auction by chukwueloka: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Woow
I'm finally here..took me since weekend
As for you Lleigh, where do you get inspirations from?
Your imaginations are out of this world
Your work is super beautiful.
Re: The Auction by jalo1(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
THURSDAY
Re: The Auction by Nathblessing(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Madam Lleigh...... Abeg we dey await update o..... Trust u re gud......
Re: The Auction by iwakacome: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Friday oh
Re: The Auction by iweecureyou: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2017
teehamzat:

Coward undecided
hehehe it is pained u abi
Re: The Auction by stephmiracle: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
mamakendra, this is it. I know you will like it
Re: The Auction by mamakendra(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
stephmiracle:
mamakendra, this is it. I know you will like it
Thanks for the mention Sis.
Will soon get down to business
Re: The Auction by collins1895: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wonderful write up, although dirty but me like it
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
collins1895:
Wonderful write up, although dirty but me like it
how this thing dirty now?

Some people can mumu their life.
Please don't quote me

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Chapter 46

Mona Hassan woke up from a restless night’s sleep that had seen her tossing and turning on her thousand thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. The expensive sheets hadn’t provided any comfort from the memories and nightmares that lurked just below the surface of her mind.

She wished she had the ability to erase them forever, but they were like a scar that didn’t want to heal. It looked like it had healed on the surface, but one small scratch and the scar reopened only to bleed again.

Lola was still asleep in her basket on the other side of the room, she had trained her to wake up when she heard her stir, but today, well for now she would overlook that infraction and she would let her sleep a little bit longer.

That was a mistake, as the memories she tried to keep at bay seeped through in 4D clarity. The memories decided that now was the time to come out and torment her.

She was briefly transported to the time when she had been in exactly the same position as Lola; only for her it had been her Uncle that she had had to kneel in front of on the bed every morning and wake him up the way he had brutally trained her to do.

She had learnt that duty the very hard way.

Mona grew up in a house where though they were not rich, they were not poor. Her Mother and Father were in love, they had their ups and downs as most couples did, but they loved each other. Her Mother was beautiful and had been spoilt by her parents, her Father had spoilt her Mother as well.

The brief time Mona had spent with her parents had been full of happy memories.

The one thing that caused a lot of friction in her parent’s relationship was her Father’s estrangement from his family. It pained her Mother that her Father was ostracised and did not get to enjoy the family wealth.

As far as her Mother was concerned it was her Father’s right to have part of that wealth and the privilege that came with it in the town they lived in.

The family, in reality the men; had a thriving family business. Her Father had married outside of their faith and tribe and as a result of that his family had disowned him. When Mona and her Mum were in town the other family members ignored them, they were treated like they did not exist.

The other people in the town ignored them as well, as the women in the town looked at her Mother with scorn. What did she have that they did not possess? Why had he gone outside of their town to find a wife?

The rest of her Father’s brothers were well off; however, there was a deadly rivalry between the brothers, even though they had the same father they all had different mothers. Which explained the rivalry between them, they hated each other as most children in polygamous homes did.

On Mona’s tenth birthday everything changed when her Dad died suddenly. Her Mum suspected he had been poisoned, Mona was too young to know whether that was possible or even true. What she did know was that her life took a turn for the worse. Her Mum having never worked in her life was pregnant, a widow and could not cope with all the demands for bills that kept turning up like a rash.

Things got to a head when Mona was threatened with expulsion from school due to non-payment of school fees.

Mona was a gifted child, all her teachers had told her parents again and again at each parents evening. By the time Mona was ten she could read, write and speak English and French fluently. But she never flaunted it or displayed that she had that skill; as far as her family was concerned the only language she could speak was Arabic.
Plus in their part of the world what was the point of learning all those languages, when she would get married off to someone before she was even out of school.

As a last resort and not wanting Mona to miss out on school and her education. Mona’s Mother had swallowed her pride and had gone bowl in hand and knees on the floor to her late husband’s brother to ask for help with Mona’s school fees and upkeep.

At ten Mona had started developing into a beautiful young girl, that detail had not escaped her Uncle’s attention.

Her Uncle, her late Father’s elder brother and was the first boy of the family; he had 4 wives and ran his house with an iron rod and violence.

His wives lived in fear of him, unfortunately they could not divorce him as it would bring dishonour on their own families. They would either be sent back to their husband or be offered ways to end their lives; if they even thought about bringing shame on their families. So the women stuck it out and tried to avoid their husband as much as they could get away with.

Her Mother had begged and cried to her Uncle to ask if Mona could stay with him while she continued school as she could not afford it.
Her Mother in a last ditch attempt of desperation, suggested that Mona could help around the house, the unsaid barter had not escaped her Uncle’s notice.

In hindsight what additional help did a man with 4 wives really need?

If only she knew at the time, that the help all the wives’ needed was to get their violent sexual sadist husband off their backs, Mona’s Mum might have said no.

Her Uncle after two days of begging on her Mother’s part agreed for Mona to come and live with him.

Mona’s Mum said she would come back and get her, she needed time to get herself together. She was going to go back to her parents’ house and have the baby and would come back and get Mona once she started work.

Mona never saw her mother again.

As the next wave of horrific memories were about to come to wash over her, she clamped them shut.

Lola still hadn’t appeared, she was now in a bad mood and someone had to pay.

‘Lola why are you not here on your knees between my legs?’ she shouted.

‘If you don’t get your stupid face here now, you know what will happen to you.’ She continued.

She picked up the cane next to the bed as she waited for Lola to make an appearance.

She was her Uncle's niece after all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Jeez!! Lleigh you're good. Seriously I almost forgot it was fiction. Is Lola the girl that was kidnapped by Adam?

Meanwhile Stephmiracle comman read if you've mind

Hi Prettyhurts thank you.

Lola..... cool
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2017
queenitee:
Been long, I missed Lleigh

hi queenitee yes sorry for the delay in the update.

I am back smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2017
chukwueloka:
Woow
I'm finally here..took me since weekend
As for you Lleigh, where do you get inspirations from?
Your imaginations are out of this world
Your work is super beautiful.

thank you chukwueloka
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
jalo1:
THURSDAY

jalo1 sorry for the delay updated
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Nathblessing:
Madam Lleigh...... Abeg we dey await update o..... Trust u re gud......

Hi Nathblessing yes I am good. Thanks for asking.

I have updated, just been a bit busy.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2017
toureman:

Wednesday is almost rounding off nd we r almost snow balling into thursday. I haff Said My own o

toureman sorry for the delay in the update..
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Creeza:

Some people can mumu their life.
Please don't quote me

Creeza how are you? Hope you are over your ailments?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Kimkardashain(f): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2017
wow...
Re: The Auction by Nathblessing(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Wat a wawu!! series of past event changing the lives of people since lyk forever. Great work Lleigh. Once again ur imagination never cease to wow me. More ink to thy brain......
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Lleigh:

Creeza how are you? Hope you are over your ailments?
Yea by His Grace. We thank God for mercies.
Hope you will be going to church tomorrow?
wink

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Okay I see the picture here. But lleigh you must have a plan for Mona if you want us to feel sympathetic for her character, otherwise I don't get it : She turns into a Female pedophile ( which is rare but not vague. Thumbs up for the information, it will orient parents out there) _ after her uncle did unethical things to her younger character , and now aquire girls for self and public pleasure. Good!

But the question on my mind is:

How exactly will her past affect Linda's current situation?
Like I said before, and believe me I've never queried your work, but now I just have to.

Will she be Linda's doom or her redemption? Taking from her past, she seems like one who will still have some good in her.
Unlike Charles who is literally a GHOST FROM LINDA's attrocities .

Hope to get cleared on this asap. Thanks

and Nice update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Ayoshewa12(f): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Nice update thanks for the update ma'am
Re: The Auction by collins1895: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Creeza:
Some people can mumu their life. Please don't quote me
dude,sori I quoted u,it was a mistake.u don't have to be insulting
Re: The Auction by jalo1(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
When God wanna play your video on JUDGEMENT Day ,and it shows viewer discretion +18 Just jejely walk to hell fire straight 2.I Have Been Fainting Since Yesterday When This Girl Told Me She Fell From A Bike And Broke Her Virginity. #KukuKillMe 3.Once told an Akwa-Ibom girl to sing me simi's jamb question, sweet voice until I heard "ma bimi ni yam question" #ShiftLemmeFaint 4.That moment when your father calls you stupid and you mistakenly reply "you nkor" My brother jejely pack to the next orphanage near you... 5.Your pastor has 6 bodyguards nd you only have his sticker on your car to protect you Is your brain paining you? lemme come nd be going 6.Long ago I usually disturb my neighbors by pressing their door bell and run away Till it got faulty and I touched it, and it shocked me. I decide it Wont be only me that will get the electric shock. So I called my short friend Abu to press the bell. He was not able to reach so I carried him up Hmmn, what happened changed my life.. Since then I have never touch anything bell again.. Cow bell, door bell, church bell, house bell, school bell, even jingle bell, jingle bell,.... I don't sing it. I don't even like the name Annabel, Mabel and Christabel again... Because the fear of bell is the beginning of long life.. 7. If Korede Bello calls his fans Bellovers, Reekado Banks calls his fans Reekaddicts, are Tekno's fans to be called technicians #JustAsking 8.How to Turn a Girl on . - Lip biting - Ass Grabbing... ! - Hair Pulling - Hand Guiding - Having Her against the wall - Kissing Her Neck. How Turn a Boy on Touch us anywhere, even our shirts ,as for me, just point at me 9.In my next world, if I hear NIGERIA in my mother's womb I will just use her intestine and hang myself... What rubbish.... 10. #Memories Do u remember when u used to wait for 12:30am so you could do midnight call with your lover? How far with the relationship now? nice update ma'am

5 Likes

Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lleigh:

hi queenitee yes sorry for the delay in the update.

I am back smiley
Welcome back

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.