Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Auction - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (294144 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Debra01(f): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
But wait o..... Which video is Tunde talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 1:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Tunde should not just piss me off....what bloody video is he talking about anyway. Mtsheeew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Debra01:
But wait o..... Which video is Tunde talking about?

Debra01 thanks for stopping by
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Zehner:
Tunde should not just piss me off....what bloody video is he talking about anyway. Mtsheeew

Hi Zehner haha.....he is annoying
Re: The Auction by Debra01(f): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Lleigh:

Debra01 thanks for stopping by
My pleasure ma'am...... loving the story
Re: The Auction by xamster(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Waiting for updates!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
xamster:
Waiting for updates!!!

Xamster I will try update tomorrow technology willing wink

But I will be travelling so let's see. Please bear with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lleigh:

Hi Zehner haha.....he is annoying
hallos.very annoying I tell you
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chapter 16

cc xamster, swann, jagugu88li, greg42, bibijay123, Creeza, Adesina12, Zehner, Missmossy, Debra01, sod09, omamush, Lawlahdey, mhiz, tuhndhay, billynoni, chara019, ashatoda, DaddySLY

Linda’s heart missed a beat, and fear radiated through her body as if nuclear bomb had been detonated in her. The resulting feeling at that precise moment was pure unadulterated fear.

Her breathing became laboured, the palpitations in her heart got faster as the fear created an adrenaline rush that her body was finding very hard to cope with.

It suddenly dawned on her that she might not make it out of this place alive. Even, if she did manage to get out of this place alive her back would never be the same, he had taken great pleasure in using his whip on her. He was certainly in love with that thing, the fact that it was so old held a certain significance to him.

Her back and the back of her legs were in pure agony the pain was indescribable, she didn’t know if she had any more tears left in her to shed. She had cried so much that the back of her throat felt dry and parched.

She looked back and stared at the crazy man holding her hostage against her will, wondering if she had heard him correctly or whether she was hallucinating.

The baby, how the fu!!ck did he know about that, it was impossible. She had even managed to convince herself that it had never happened.
She hadn’t heard him right. He couldn't have mentioned Dotun’s name. She had consigned that episode of her life, to the scrapheap of history.

She had stared at him again in shock. How did he know?

The smell of her poo pulled her out of her reverie, it was obvious proof to them both, that there was some element of truth to the question he had asked her.

She looked down on the floor, shame and disgust fighting for supremacy in the situation unfolding before her eyes.

Who the hell was this guy?

He knew way too much about her, too much to be real, from faking it and now the baby.

It was the menace that had been used to deliver those words that had put the fear of God in her soul.

He could be bluffing she thought.

He can’t be bluffing an inner voice told her.

But she had already betrayed that lack of knowledge by pooing in shock, which was now on the floor. How was she going to clean it up?

The cat-o-nine on her back helped her answer the question immediately. It opened up some of the other wounds that were still trying to heal.

The scream that came out of Linda’s mouth would have been heart rending to most people, it made no difference to the man wielding the whip.

‘You stupid bit!!ch he said, now clean up that mess’ he said, the anger apparent in his voice.

She watched as he went back to the wall and switched the sprinklers back on.

She wondered, while sobbing uncontrollably how she was expected to do it, the lash of the whip she had received, had helped her think that she needed to do something quick.

He walked back to where she was lying on the floor feeling sorry for herself and sobbing.

The hesitation and the apathy she displayed turned out to be a huge mistake, as he whipped her again repeatedly.

She started screaming and begging for mercy as tears and snot ran down her face, she looked like a mad woman, naked dishevelled, all her dignity lost.

‘I am sorry’ she said, as she tried to get up and figure out how she was going to clear up the mess she had created.

Please, please God, get me out of here I want to go home. I can’t take this anymore.

‘Sorry for what?’ He asked her, the menace in his voice obvious as she watched him caress his cat-o-nine.

‘Now clean up your mess’ he said.

‘Use the broom where you can and you can think about what you do with the rest’ he said.

She watched him go to the other side of the room and turn up the volume on the TV so that she was listening to the sound of the men discussing how to position her in such a way, that the two of them could enter her from behind at the same time. The resulting crude remarks of them saying they could feel each other through the wall of her vijay made Linda puke onto the floor that she was currently cleaning.

‘You really got stuffed didn’t you Linda.’ He said from across the room. ‘I bet you enjoyed every single second of it’ he continued.

‘They finally got a good rhythm going in the end didn’t they Linda’ he said. The evidence of that came through the speakers and was obvious on the TV too.

The sprinklers helped push some of the mess she made down the drain, the rest she had to use her fingers and disposed of it in the bin that was still next to her.

He walked over to her and picked up the bin and walked out of the room.

Linda saw that as an opportunity to try and get the chain off her leg. She tried to pull the chain on her leg to see if it would come off, she kept on pulling to no avail, as the tears ran down her eyes. The pain coming from the palms of her hands eventually made her stop.

She slumped back down on the wet tiles shivering and crying in fear of what was yet to come.

Realisation finally dawning on her, that she was in a lot of danger, whoever this guy was he had watched her, studied her or had even been stalking her for a while. But she had met him through Chinu, had Chinu put this guy up to this?

But how in the name of all things holy did he know about the baby?

She had covered her tracks really well. So well that she had managed to erase the whole event from her mind, as far as she was concerned it never happened. None of her friends even knew what had happened, she had never discussed it with them.

She watched as he came back into the room and sat near the wall with the controls, most probably to turn on the sprinklers again if need be.

‘I asked you a question Linda’ he said.

‘Who are you’ she whispered.

‘Oh poor Linda, do you really want to know who I am?’ he cocked a brow at her, as he stared at her.

‘What, didn't you ask your baba Ijebu? Cocking his head to one side as he stared at her.

‘You must still remember the look on his face when you gave him, what you took from my car don’t you?’ he asked. That earnest innocent expression was back on his face.

‘He told you categorically not to even think about it, but what did you do Linda’ he continued.
‘You decided to go elsewhere. The money you offered your Ijebu man, which he refused, should have been a red flag for you. Who refuses money in this climate, Linda? He asked her.

‘My name is Lucien, but that won’t mean anything to you, would it? He said wearily.

‘I asked you a question Linda, what did you do to that poor baby?’ he asked her again.

The last thing Linda remembered was falling to the floor in fear.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Auction by Debra01(f): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Now I'm scared n sorry for Linda..... I pray she survives it. Thumbs up Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Debra01:
Now I'm scared n sorry for Linda..... I pray she survives it. Thumbs up Lleigh

thank you Debra01 for reading......well she needs something embarassed
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lleigh, please have mercy on linda embarassed I feel sad for her, the torture is too much for one person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
At a point i thought he was going to make her eat the poop but he isn't so bad afterall... i just feel for linda. Nobody deserves that kind of stuff undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
mhiz:
Lleigh, please have mercy on linda embarassed I feel sad for her, the torture is too much for one person

i feel you mhiz....

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Aah ha! Juju go kill this girl.

Charles a.k.a Lucien has been tailing Linda for quite some time, ehh?...

I guess Linda mistook the name for Lucifer. In her position I know I would too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
swann:
At a point i thought he was going to make her eat the poop but he isn't so bad afterall... i just feel for linda. Nobody deserves that kind of stuff undecided

hello swann... he isn't bad at all!! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Aah ha! Juju go kill this girl.

Charles a.k.a Lucien has been tailing Linda for quite some time, ehh?...

I guess Linda mistook the name for Lucifer. In her position I know I would too

jagugu88li a year of champagne of your choice at the club....actually a mention of your name at the club.

you never cease to amaze me....you should be on this Literature section. cheesy

I thank you for your comments.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li please pen something.....I am willing to collaborate....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by chara019: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thanks lliegh,loving this all the way
i love paybacks,linda should sorry o,but het case is 'you cant eat your cake and have it'

keep it coming Lliegh,you doing great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ehn! See these girls... Have you ladies forgotten how Enitan lost his husband? The same husband whose now yelling "you b!tch" to her, simply because of .......
mhiz:
Lleigh, please have mercy on linda
swann:
Nobody deserves that kind of stuff undecided

tongue

I'll share my champagne with Charles and hope he doesn't come for me one day cheesy. Thanks lleigh dear, you keep me entertained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
chara019:
Thanks lliegh,loving this all the way
i love paybacks,linda should sorry o,but het case is 'you cant eat your cake and have it'

keep it coming Lliegh,you doing great.

thank you chara019....thank you for stopping by....
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Ehn! See these girls... Have you ladies forgotten how Enitan lost his husband? The same husband whose now yelling "you b!tch" to her, simply because of .......

There's a limit to how much punishment a person deserves cry...

I'll share my champagne with Charles and hope he doesn't come for me one day cheesy. Thanks lleigh dear, you keep me entertained.

Don't forget Linda was also drinking champagne with Charles before he turned on her... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
swann:

Don't forget Linda was also drinking champagne with Charles before he turned on her... wink
Chai, tell me about it. I rest my case. Miss Author, you're on your own tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2016
swann:

There's a limit to how much punishment a person deserves cry...

But that is life now, people turn against friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:21am On Dec 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
Chai, tell me about it. I rest my case. Miss Author, you're on your own tongue

cheesy grin grin don't worry jagugu88li. ...

Please continue commenting. ....more drinks on your table
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Lleigh:
Chapter 16

cc xamster, swann, jagugu88li, greg42, bibijay123, Creeza, Adesina12, Zehner, Missmossy, Debra01, sod09, omamush, Lawlahdey, mhiz, tuhndhay, billynoni, chara019, ashatoda, DaddySLY

Linda’s heart missed a beat, and fear radiated through her body as if nuclear bomb had been detonated in her. The resulting feeling at that precise moment was pure unadulterated fear.

Her breathing became laboured, the palpitations in her heart got faster as the fear created an adrenaline rush that her body was finding very hard to cope with.

It suddenly dawned on her that she might not make it out of this place alive. Even, if she did manage to get out of this place alive her back would never be the same, he had taken great pleasure in using his whip on her. He was certainly in love with that thing, the fact that it was so old held a certain significance to him.

Her back and the back of her legs were in pure agony the pain was indescribable, she didn’t know if she had any more tears left in her to shed. She had cried so much that the back of her throat felt dry and parched.

She looked back and stared at the crazy man holding her hostage against her will, wondering if she had heard him correctly or whether she was hallucinating.

The baby, how the fu!!ck did he know about that, in was impossible. She had even managed to convince herself that it had never happened.
She hadn’t heard him right. He couldn't have mentioned Dotun’s name. She had consigned that episode of her life, to the scrapheap of history.

She had stared at him again in shock. How did he know?

The smell of her poo pulled her out of her reverie, it was obvious proof to them both, that there was some element of truth to the question he had asked her.

She looked down on the floor, shame and disgust fighting for supremacy in the situation unfolding before her eyes.

Who the hell was this guy?

He knew way too much about her, too much to be real, from faking it and now the baby.

It was the menace that had been used to deliver those words that had put the fear of God in her soul.

He could be bluffing she thought.

He can’t be bluffing an inner voice told her.

But she had already betrayed that lack of knowledge by pooing in shock, which was now on the floor. How was she going to clean it up?

The cat-o-nine on her back helped her answer the question immediately. It opened up some of the other wounds that were still trying to heal.

The scream that came out of Linda’s mouth would have been heart rending to most people, it made no difference to the man wielding the whip.

‘You stupid bit!!ch he said, now clean up that mess’ he said, the anger apparent in his voice.

She watched as he went back to the wall and switched the sprinklers back on.

She wondered, while sobbing uncontrollably how she was expected to do it, the lash of the whip she had received, had helped her think that she needed to do something quick.

He walked back to where she was lying on the floor feeling sorry for herself and sobbing.

The hesitation and the apathy she displayed turned out to be a huge mistake, as he whipped her again repeatedly.

She started screaming and begging for mercy as tears and snot ran down her face, she looked like a mad woman, naked dishevelled, all her dignity lost.

‘I am sorry’ she said, as she tried to get up and figure out how she was going to clear up the mess she had created.

Please, please God, get me out of here I want to go home. I can’t take this anymore.

‘Sorry for what?’ He asked her, the menace in his voice obvious as she watched him caress his cat-o-nine.

‘Now clean up your mess’ he said.

‘Use the broom where you can and you can think about what you do with the rest’ he said.

She watched him go to the other side of the room and turn up the volume on the TV so that she was listening to the sound of the men discussing how to position her in such a way, that the two of them could enter her from behind at the same time. The resulting crude remarks of them saying they could feel each other through the wall of her vijay made Linda puke onto the floor that she was currently cleaning.

‘You really got stuffed didn’t you Linda.’ He said from across the room. ‘I bet you enjoyed every single second of it’ he continued.

‘They finally got a good rhythm going in the end didn’t they Linda’ he said. The evidence of that came through the speakers and was obvious on the TV too.

The sprinklers helped push some of the mess she made down the drain, the rest she had to use her fingers and disposed of it in the bin that was still next to her.

He walked over to her and picked up the bin and walked out of the room.

Linda saw that as an opportunity to try and get the chain off her leg. She tried to pull the chain on her leg to see if it would come off, she kept on pulling to no avail, as the tears ran down her eyes. The pain coming from the palms of her hands eventually made her stop.

She slumped back down on the wet tiles shivering and crying in fear of what was yet to come.

Realisation finally dawning on her, that she was in a lot of danger, whoever this guy was he had watched her, studied her or had even been stalking her for a while. But she had met him through Chinu, had Chinu put this guy up to this?

But how in the name of all things holy did he know about the baby?

She had covered her tracks really well. So well that she had managed to erase the whole event from her mind, as far as she was concerned it never happened. None of her friends even knew what had happened, she had never discussed it with them.

She watched as he came back into the room and sat near the wall with the controls, most probably to turn on the sprinklers again if need be.

‘I asked you a question Linda’ he said.

‘Who are you’ she whispered.

‘Oh poor Linda, do you really want to know who I am?’ he cocked a brow at her, as he stared at her.

‘What, didn't you ask your baba Ijebu? Cocking his head to one side as he stared at her.

‘You must still remember the look on his face when you gave him, what you took from my car don’t you?’ he asked. That earnest innocent expression was back on his face.

‘He told you categorically not to even think about it, but what did you do Linda’ he continued.
‘You decided to go elsewhere. The money you offered your Ijebu man, which he refused, should have been a red flag for you. Who refuses money in this climate, Linda? He asked her.

‘My name is Lucien, but that won’t mean anything to you, would it? He said wearily.

‘I asked you a question Linda, what did you do to that poor baby?’ he asked her again.

The last thing Linda remembered was falling to the floor in fear.

Could it be she wronged this guy in the past and it's in someway connected to the kid?? undecided undecided ..... love what's happening to her tho' karma's a stone cold bitch..... beautiful lleigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nmaglit: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Abeg Lleigh just whisper who charles be for my ear abeg curiousity wan finish me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Linda past is really haunting her.... poor lady
lliegh who d hell is Charles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

Could it be she wronged this guy in the past and it's in someway connected to the kid?? undecided undecided ..... love what's happening to her tho' karma's a stone cold bitch..... beautiful lleigh

Thanks Greg. ..we have to wait and see smiley

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Nmaglit:
Abeg Lleigh just whisper who charles be for my ear abeg curiousity wan finish me

Haba Nmaglit. ..I will tell you and I won't see you again
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2016
sod09:
Linda past is really haunting her.... poor lady
lliegh who d hell is Charles

Sod09 we will soon find out
Thanks for stopping by
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Loving this story I swear!
Good for Enitan..she should just open new chapter of her life with old friend, Dele (My prayer)
Linda is getting what she deserves and really like the way she is bng tortured
So Linda is a long time and complete ash..hole, she already had a child in the past...
God have mercy on men, all the men she already sample their third leg never knew about this abi na baba ijebu charm they work on them ni?
Lleigh please continue the punishment on Linda and don't forget to deal with Tunde as well
The past is now hunting Linda, I guess her tormentor is from the man she had a child with.
Waiting patiently and meeting you at the club ...Let Linda drink more if Hennessy grin

Still have a bag full of sweet popcorn with cold drinks...Lleigh, jagugu88li, swann, Lawlahdey tongue join me pls
Meet you at the club

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.