Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,016 members, 6,548,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 09:12 PM

5 Reassurances Men Need To Always Give Their "Baes" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reassurances Men Need To Always Give Their "Baes" (549 Views)

Some Men Need To Think / 7 People Prepared Same Meal For Their “baes And Boos”-believesocialmediaaturperi / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reassurances Men Need To Always Give Their "Baes" by jossiwan(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2016
Yes, my guy, you love your bae very much and you would do everything in your capacity to prove it. Why not start with the little things? In a bid to do ‘great, grand things’ and all the super gestures of love, guys often forget that the little things are not to be ignored.
Women might know, they might see it, but they still always want to hear it from us guys, they want us to look them in the eyes every once in a while and tell them we love them deeply and how beautiful our lives have become now that we have them in it. Here are the 5 reassurances we can always give 'em....

1. I’m proud of you
Take her everywhere with you. Flaunt her on social media. And then, ensure to let her know every time that you are very proud of her. It should give her the complete package like that.

2. I support you
Simply because you are the most important person to her in the world, and having you behind her in her career or business will do wonders for her confidence.

3. You can do it
Everyone needs a cheerleader.
A woman who has given out her heart into loving you needs you to be her number one cheerleader.

4. You’re beautiful
Doing this is necessary and sweet when she’s all made-up in that lovely figure-hugging floor-length black dress.
It is even sweeter when she just woke up in the morning and you sincerely tell her how pretty she looks.

5. I’m sorry
While many women would rather have you not offend them, they still understand that it is human nature for everyone [especially us men] to mess up every once in a while.
A sincere apology does wonders for them in this instance. It shows that you respect and value them. Apologising with a gift or a forehead kiss is even more magical.

Re: 5 Reassurances Men Need To Always Give Their "Baes" by Toyade888(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Huh kiss

(1) (Reply)

Is A Guy's Job A Criteria For Deciding if He will Be A Right Marriage Partner??? / The Chain Series: Celiberated (18+) / How To Get A Woman Curious! Tricks That Will Get Them Drawn To You Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.