Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List (51000 Views)

Poll: should technical education be encouraged in nigeria?

yes: 91% (11 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
indifferent: 8% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

2015/16 Kwara Polytechnic 1st Admission List Is Out Call:07055433200. / O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! / Kwara Polytechnic's Screening Exercise Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
Online provisional admission list for 2009/2010 prospective students of kwarapoly ilorin is out. just log on  to: http://www.kwarapolytechnic.com
with your scratch card pin and serial number
goodluck.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
nairalanders, please don't panic if you are a seeking admission to kwarapoly for 2009/2010 session, just log on to the website: www.kwarapolytechnic.com then click on "admission" tab on the home page. then click on "admission status here" and type in your "screening access card code" and "card serial number". and you are there. finally, print out the 2-page admission letter and follow the instruction. if you have been offered provisional admission, no doubt the site will display your admission status unless you don't have any offer yet.
once again i say congrats to all successful candidates.

GOOD LUCK!
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by darrytoz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
hello man what course did u apply for cus i can't check my name there despite having qualify on my status and also on the site they said not all is available.
@deejaid wishing u best of luck in the school.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
hello man what course did u apply for cus i can't check my name there despite having qualify on my status and also on the site they said not all is available.
@deejaid  wishing u best of luck in the school.

hi my dear darrytoz, u are right dat not all list is available 4 now. just be patient & prayerful if ur status is "qualified".
and don't 4get 2 visit d campus and comfirm ur status as others do.
av a 9ice time
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by Adebhayor(m): 2:33am On Oct 31, 2009
Even if u av qualified on ur post mpce/pre hnd exams, that does not guarantee ur admsn to KP. U've to be well connected and be prayerful. I spent roughly N18000 plus to secure my admsn last yr, i passed d pre-hnd exam n also had my OND @ this same institution with a good grade yet i wasn't given admsn not until i paid for it.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
Even if u av qualified on your post mpce/pre hnd exams, that does not guarantee your admsn to KP. U've to be well connected and be prayerful. I spent roughly N18000 plus to secure my admsn last yr, i passed d pre-hnd exam n also had my OND @ this same institution with a good grade yet i wasn't given admsn not until i paid for it.

well, there is no perfection under the sun. Weather such scenario occured or not, i don't know. But ever since my first post, av got feedback 4rm those who av checked theirs and were admitted; as well as a few who were not so luck 2 get admitted
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by delek: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
hi,i just wanna know when the second list for kwara state polytechnic and if there is any body in the house that didn't actually see his or her post-pce result for business administration ND.please anybody with info,please kindly send it to my mail add(debo_adeleke@yahoo.com) or you can simply post it here.thanks
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
hi,i just wanna know when the second list for kwara state polytechnic and if there is any body in the house that didn't actually see his or her post-pce result for business administration ND.please anybody with info,please kindly send it to my mail add(debo_adeleke@yahoo.com) or you can simply post it here.thanks

my dear Delek, we are now in "information & technology age" and no corporate entity or individual want 2b left out. so all kwarapoly results, admission status, student profile registration, semester course registration and application 4 accommodation are being done and accessible online.
if u av checked online and get "no result in our database", "no admission yet" reply, it simply means u wait till other faculties and depts lists are available online or u virtually av not bn offered any admission for 2009/2010 academic session 
a lot more candidates who av similar problem earlier have now seen their results online & bn admitted. even some 2nd choice candidates got admission on merit.
so 2 all successful candidates in d house, once again i say congrats and our friends who are not admitted, i love u & wish u all d best of luck in your endeavours.
"many are called but few are chosen" av a 9ice time,  kiss kiss kiss
deejaidproject@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by webknews: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
KP Admission: Check ur status online. And be careful of admission scammers. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by deejaid(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
the semester works continue booming as some students can still not find their bearings. ahaaaahhahahhaoaahahaaaaohohohohmomhmomhmhhahahaaahahahaahah! satiric laughter.
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by latjam: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
THIS IS ANOTHER YEAR LOLZZ.... ADMISSION SEEKER IF YOU CHOOSE KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.... AS 1ST OR 2ND CHOICE IN YOUR UTME*** AND SCORE 160 UPWARD.... AND NEED HELP ORMORE INFO ABOUT KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.. CALL ME (((( 08186700381, 08138661561)))*** FOR YOUR OWN GOOD kiss
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by latjam: 8:27pm On May 03, 2012
[b]FOR THE PEOPLE THAT APPLY FOR PRE-ND, HND-FULL TIME, HND-PART TIME, ND-PART TIME....** THE FORM IS OUT
FOR MORE INFO CALL ME**** ((((08186700381))))........ shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin....... ((((FOR THE ND FULL TIME CHILL THE FORM IS COMING SOON))))

PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA SCIENCE PROGRAMME:
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-ND programme must be INDIGENES OF KWARA STATE with at least five passes in WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Application for Admission is to be done on-line:
To apply on-line for HND, ND & Pre-ND or Part-Time programmes, obtain the KWARA STATE POLYTHECHNIC e-transact pin at the rate of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only [N7,500.00] excluding Bank Charges.
Applicants are to make payment at the following Banks and obtain an electronic Receipt that contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation order number that will be generated. The Banks where payment can be made across Nigeria are:

* First Bank
* UBA
* Skyebank
* GTB
* Sterling
* Finbank
* Union Bank
* Zenith
* Enterprise Bank
* Keystone
* Mainstreet
* Stanbic IBTC
* Weman
* Access Bank
* Fidelity
* Ecobank

Candidates are to log into the portal with www.kwarapolytechnic.com with

* Confirmation Order Number

NOTE: Completion and submission of Application Form will close on 31st of July, 2012.[/b]
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by latjam: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
This another year, so jambite i pray for you all... Success in your exams... And dnt 4get if you choose kwara state polytechnic as first and or 2nd choice.. Feel free to contact me (08138661561,08086840934) Jamiu 2go(exlife)
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by latjam: 3:40pm On May 05, 2013
KWARA POLY ADMISSION SEEKER, IF YOU SCORE 160 UPWARD IN YOUR JAMB.. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME (08138661561) For The HND/ND Admission Seeker Its Dnt Panic Or Feel You Dnt Knw Me.. Ur Admission is Safe With Me.. 100%Guaranteed... Add me on 2go (exlife) Success...KWARA POLY ADMISSION SEEKER, IF YOU SCORE 160 UPWARD IN YOUR JAMB.. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME (08138661561) For The HND/ND Admission Seeker Its Dnt Panic Or Feel You Dnt Knw Me.. Ur Admission is Safe With Me.. 100%Guaranteed... Add me on 2go (exlife) Success...KWARA POLY ADMISSION SEEKER, IF YOU SCORE 160 UPWARD IN YOUR JAMB.. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME (08138661561) For The HND/ND Admission Seeker Its Dnt Panic Or Feel You Dnt Knw Me.. Ur Admission is Safe With Me.. 100%Guaranteed... Add me on 2go (exlife) Success...
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by latjam: 7:13pm On May 12, 2013
2013/2014 ADMISSIONS ADVERTISEMENT
ADMISSION INTO KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN, FORMS ARE OUT... HIGHER NATIONAL
DIPLOMA (HND), (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME),
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PART-TIME) AND
REMEDIAL STUDIES (FULL-TIME) FOR THE
2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION.
So if you wanna get more info...... Feel free to contact me on 08138661561 or 08086840934 good luck....
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by tayorshd: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
when is d second list goin to b out for 2013/14 session help
Re: Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List by infoman007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
pls how can one pay for the school fees

(1) (Reply)

Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University / How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.