Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (104124 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Collins0609(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jeez ,blood of Jesus
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
LorDBolton:

Google Sarah "saartjie" baartman...

I'm sure she also had silicon injections angry

Don't need to do that. I know what Steatopygia is. This lady does not have it purely based on the inconsistencies of her physique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Debra911(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
This really big, some bae dey try sha... If its natural, she should always keep fit, ladies with this body shape suffer from a lot of internal sicknesses as a result of body structure. There s nothing better than a lady looking smart & Sexy... Well some guys love this type of body structure, so no worries
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dis one na doggy sure pass..
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Goddaughter: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ebi like say your penis no big and long. Thats y you are sounding this way. Na you type way get small peee dey sound like this out side but inside u go dey talk how i wish. Hahahahaha
AfonjaStinks:
Stupid women

What's so special about ass ??

A pound of flesh that drops shiits all day and always stinks

I just wanna vomit all my intestines and kidneys
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by LorDBolton(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

Don't need to do that. I know what Steatopygia is. This lady does not have it purely based on the inconsistencies of her physique.

Kindly Elucidate on the bolded, thanks "
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Flexherbal(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Massive !
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Doctor0071(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
The girl no lie but this nt good at all, is tooooo BIG, i
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by IVORY2009(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
She lie, Iya Basirat where I normally buy beans and bread frm, can not be compared to hers....grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Hotfella(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Natural umbrella.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Doctor0071(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
This kind of lady we nt make man life long, becos guys area we pray for her husband to die, so them can taste what his eat too
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Very big toilet seat indeed.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
LorDBolton:

Kindly Elucidate on the bolded, thanks "
LordBolton .................you test me.
Regardless of the size of the woman's exterior it is proportin to her waist , her thighs and the distance from her hip to her kneee would support her frame. Basically you are not meant to see the behind when the person is in front of you. As is the case.The build should not be confined to the gluteal regions, but should extend to the outside and front of the thighs, and tapers to the knee this producing a curvaceous figure. Just looking at thoss pictures it's clear to see it's confined to the gluteal region only hence my suspicion of silicon injections.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yuck! sad undecided
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by ezeegolimited30(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
punishment
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please, let us pray.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by DeRay98(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Annie939:
to much of everything is bad

Absolutely.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by nothernstar: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is quite dirty. What's is good and sexy about that
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by DeRay98(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

LordBolton .................you test me.
Regardless of the size of the woman's exterior it is proportin to her waist , her thighs and the distance from her hip to her kneee would support her frame. Basically you are not meant to see the behind when the person is in front of you. As is the case.The build should not be confined to the gluteal regions, but should extend to the outside and front of the thighs, and tapers to the knee this producing a curvaceous figure. Just looking at thoss pictures it's clear to see it's confined to the gluteal region only hence my suspicion of silicon injections.

La Professor de anatomy. I raise my hat

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
gradeA:

Nigga has always gat something to say, and most times on point.
thumbs up homie
Lol..thanks fam cheesy
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
O nwero ife eji Ike nsi di otu a eme.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Wolfbrother(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
After much thought ... i would totally bang that .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Iya Fatimo for Shomolu has bigger Manchester united and Arsenal backyard.
Yoruba women have the biggest buttocks in the world.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by hernandson(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
definetly surgery,doesnt fit her too. Next!!!
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by godunia(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bad belle everywhere, is there anyone who is not proud of any form of endowment bestowed upon him/her by mother nature? Deep down inside us we want something someone else got and the only way to validate our vanity is to bad mouth that person. My brothers/sisters, let's thank God in all things.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by arsenal33: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
full of sh*t
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
DeRay98:

La Professor de anatomy. I raise my hat
You are welcome.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by seyoops4u: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Annie939:
to much of everything is bad
She wnt realize now... She will kn in her old age.
The pains to carry those legs..

And this is what's trending now .. Big this n big that..
Mtchewwww...
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by elkon(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
shai if dis gal can make it by showing d world wat she gat why can't I. I think dis is d good time for me to start making it by showing d world wat I gat. It gonna be like dis.( the longest nd biggest joystick in the west Africa) please guys where should I start from
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
What the hell?! Eeeewww! This is abnormal, i can bet my ass her bum crack is gonna smell so horriblis embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.