Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (104126 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by petchris04(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
short of words........ damn it!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Mbvane90: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
DAMN!!! That booty is HUGE
Imagine that strong smell of her salty sweat between her buttocks, it makes me totally maaad
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Ashley86400: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Annie939:
to much of everything is bad
Is too much of money bad?
Lol, our politicians sure don't think so. . . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by preccy69(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Is It Only Me That Doesn't Find This Attractive??

Moderate Ass & A Very Good(palm full) Size Of Boobs Rocks My Boat cool

I wonder if she has a sanitary pad made specially for her,ladies would understand,especially if u have very heavy flow

am sure her waist is paining her

where's lil Wayne's pic wen u need it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by ayezegonzelo22: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2017
this one na shit full inside,but I love big ass,I don't mind doing an arse worship.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Ayobami7(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikebe
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by habsydiamond(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
This yansh wey go burst to flame of e near fire simply because na inflammable materials dey inside grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Wantedola(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vomit owl me, but
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by mkpurumma090(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Silicon injection is working

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Something they don't know is that no matter how big your bum may be

Your man will still cheat sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.