Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (104126 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by petchris04(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
short of words........ damn it!!!!!

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Mbvane90: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
DAMN!!! That booty is HUGE
Imagine that strong smell of her salty sweat between her buttocks, it makes me totally maaad
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Ashley86400: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Annie939:
to much of everything is bad
Is too much of money bad?
Lol, our politicians sure don't think so. . . grin

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by preccy69(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Is It Only Me That Doesn't Find This Attractive??

Moderate Ass & A Very Good(palm full) Size Of Boobs Rocks My Boat cool

I wonder if she has a sanitary pad made specially for her,ladies would understand,especially if u have very heavy flow

am sure her waist is paining her

where's lil Wayne's pic wen u need it

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by ayezegonzelo22: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2017
this one na shit full inside,but I love big ass,I don't mind doing an arse worship.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Ayobami7(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikebe
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by habsydiamond(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
This yansh wey go burst to flame of e near fire simply because na inflammable materials dey inside grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Wantedola(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vomit owl me, but
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by mkpurumma090(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Silicon injection is working

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Something they don't know is that no matter how big your bum may be

Your man will still cheat sad

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9