Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji (1217 Views)

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Check Out The Hilarious Definition Of ‘slay Queen’ By Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by exlinkleads(f): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Top Nollywood actress have taken rather a high road when it comes to things regarding marriage and relationship. We all know is is not marriage and apparently, she is loving it.

Note: I didn't mention Cucumber ooo, later now una go say i said.

She described marriage as a strange thing though and i wonder if that is her excuse of not getting married or is it a kind of consolation message? I mean how can she describe marriage like that? Anyway she said and i quote:

"Marriage is just a fancy word for adopting an overgrown male child who cannot be handled by his parents anymore"

Like really??

check out more

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/is-that-her-excuse-hilarious-definition.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ijbabe missyb3

Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by McBrooklyn(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by talktonase(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2016
See excuse for husband scarcity!
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
That's some 'spirited' definition, if you ask me
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by ring7(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Her wedding was canceled by the groom to be,now she's defing marriage,abeg all your money you neva find one Akpan .OK continue.
Aunty define Menopause biko.

2 Likes

Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Flexherbal(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Even animals have needs for their male partner.

Or has cucumber taken the place of a man in her life?

1 Like

Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Flexherbal(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Even animals have needs for their male partner.

Or has cucumber taken the place of a man in her life?

If the men she has been meeting nor they try,
She should buy our herbal tea for the next one.
I assure her of a wonderful performance from such a man, after the use of the tea.
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by faith551(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmm,I never knew the person to be adopted is the one to pay the bills. Interesting

1 Like

Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2016

I dig this lady! grin

LMFAO
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Only experienced people should speak on the matter, she doesn't have a day experience

1 Like

Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Soooooo?

Op do you know that humans are individuals

Not everybody should be expected to think like you
That's her own definition of marriage. Learn to respect that!
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Suspectzero(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
All her fellow rejected women are on this thread defending her. They feel her pain. Because no sane and high value man would settle for them.
Re: Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
With the way she defined marriage...is obvious she doesn't believe in marriage and will stay unmarried. grin

Her choice thou!.

(1) (Reply)

Man 'taken To Hospital After Waiting 10 Days At Airport For Online Lover Who Nev / How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? / Romance Skit: When U Want Girlfriend Badly But You No Get Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.