Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13474 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

Can you be particular about these laws, please?

Physical laws like
Entropy
Conservation of Energy
Gas laws
Snell's law

Physical constants

etc etc
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Lirqur: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
analize701:

oh. Okay. But let me ask you, does allah saves? As in salvation from sin.

Very well He does, He is the only saviour, and Jesus was His messenger.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Physical laws like
Entropy
Conservation of Energy
Gas laws
Snell's law

Physical constants

etc etc
But the conservation of energy and the entropy postulations show that Energy is the beginning and not God. So how can such law give you such views?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

But the conservation of energy and the entropy postulations show that Energy is the beginning and not God. So how can such law give you such views?
Can there be entropy before the Big Bang?
Not possible because there is no subject in the first place.

Can one talk about conservation of energy without mass?
Not possible. Mass didn't exist before the Big Bang
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Lol, this just showed you are not where you think you are at all.

Your assertions up there are very very wrong by all scientific standards.

Entropy and Energy do not depend on mass or matter. Which means we can talk about energy and entropy without matter.
Matter(something that has mass) is what possesses energy, energy does not possess mass. You need to understand these things.

This quote should explain everything and address the things you misunderstood about anything that has mass and its relationship with energy

In the classical physics observed in everyday life, matter is any substance that has mass and takes up space by having volume. This includes atoms and anything made up of these, but not other energy phenomena or waves such as light or sound. More generally, however, in (modern) physics, matter is not a fundamental concept because a universal definition of it is elusive; for example, the elementary constituents of atoms may be point particles, each having no volume individually.

All the everyday objects that we can bump into, touch or squeeze are ultimately composed of atoms. This ordinary atomic matter is in turn made up of interacting subatomic particles—usually a nucleus of protons and neutrons, and a cloud of orbiting electrons. Typically, science considers these composite particles matter because they have both rest mass and volume. By contrast, massless particles, such as photons, are not considered matter, because they have neither rest mass nor volume. However, not all particles with rest mass have a classical volume, since fundamental particles such as quarks and leptons (sometimes equated with matter) are considered "point particles" with no effective size or volume. Nevertheless, quarks and leptons together make up "ordinary matter", and their interactions contribute to the effective volume of the composite particles that make up ordinary matter.

To cap it, the big bang theory explains the expansion of small massless photon-like particles(which possesses energy) which has been explained above to be different from matter.
The universe cooled and allowed matter to form FROM THESE MASSLESS PARTICLES and here we are. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE CONSERVATION OF ENERGY WITHOUT MASS & THERE CAN BE ENTROPY WITHOUT THE BIG BANG.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lirqur:

Okay. What, what the modalities he uses in saving the lost? I mean how did man get to the point of needing salvation?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Lirqur: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
analize701:

Okay. What, what the modalities he uses in saving the lost? I mean how did man get to the point of needing salvation?

Same way dear, He his very merciful that's why He His called Al Rahman, this is why he allows a lot to happen. Majority are being saved through their believe in his prophet Jesus/Isa (pbuh) and are still being saved. Jesus(pbuh) said he his the way the truth and the light, that is absolutely correct.

There's a lot that has being twisted that he allows, he wants humans to see how destructive Shaitan's plans are. On that very day we shall know who has been right all along. "Who is there that will intercede with him, save by his leave" Salaam, Allahu Akbar.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lirqur:

Same way dear, He his very merciful that's why He His called Al Rahman, this is why he allows a lot to happen. Majority are being saved through their believe in his prophet Jesus/Isa (pbuh) and are still being saved. Jesus(pbuh) said he his the way the truth and the light, that is absolutely correct.

There's a lot that has being twisted that he allows, he wants humans to see how destructive Shaitan's plans are. On that very day we shall know who has been right all along. "Who is there that will intercede with him, save by his leave" Salaam, Allahu Akbar.

Keep deceiving yourself, sir.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Lirqur: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

Keep deceiving yourself, sir.

grin grin Everyone's living a deception one way or the other, I chose this beautiful deception. You've chosen yours. We'll see in the end.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

Lol, this just showed you are not where you think you are at all.

Your assertions up there are very very wrong by all scientific standards.

Entropy and Energy do not depend on mass or matter. Which means we can talk about energy and entropy without matter.
Matter(something that has mass) is what possesses energy, energy does not possess mass. You need to understand these things.

This quote should explain everything and address the things you misunderstood about anything that has mass and its relationship with energy

In the classical physics observed in everyday life, matter is any substance that has mass and takes up space by having volume. This includes atoms and anything made up of these, but not other energy phenomena or waves such as light or sound. More generally, however, in (modern) physics, matter is not a fundamental concept because a universal definition of it is elusive; for example, the elementary constituents of atoms may be point particles, each having no volume individually.

All the everyday objects that we can bump into, touch or squeeze are ultimately composed of atoms. This ordinary atomic matter is in turn made up of interacting subatomic particles—usually a nucleus of protons and neutrons, and a cloud of orbiting electrons. Typically, science considers these composite particles matter because they have both rest mass and volume. By contrast, massless particles, such as photons, are not considered matter, because they have neither rest mass nor volume. However, not all particles with rest mass have a classical volume, since fundamental particles such as quarks and leptons (sometimes equated with matter) are considered "point particles" with no effective size or volume. Nevertheless, quarks and leptons together make up "ordinary matter", and their interactions contribute to the effective volume of the composite particles that make up ordinary matter.

To cap it, the big bang theory explains the expansion of small massless photon-like particles(which possesses energy) which has been explained above to be different from matter.
The universe cooled and allowed matter to form FROM THESE MASSLESS PARTICLES and here we are. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE CONSERVATION OF ENERGY WITHOUT MASS & THERE CAN BE ENTROPY WITHOUT THE BIG BANG.
Thank you for the lecture. Unfortunately, you preempted me by making assertions which I didn't make. Here is what I said!

shadeyinka:

The first was about entropy :
Entropy may be understood as a measure of disorder within a macroscopic system. The second law of thermodynamics states that an isolated system's entropy never decreases. Such systems spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, the state with maximum entropy.
Before the big bang, could thermodynamic states exist?
Could macroscopic systems exist?

This is the meaning of no subject.

The second issue I raised was about conservation
of Energy

The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system in a given frame of reference remains constant — it is said to be conserved over time.

You seem to assume that energy can spontaneously exist without mass. From Nuclear Energy, to electromagnetic, nuclear energy, show me a form of energy which exist in isolation without matter.

So, the four fundermental force of
Gravitation,
Electromagnetism,
the weak interaction, and
the strong interaction

Which of them exists independent of matter?

So, my argument is, did matter exist before the Big Bang? Note that Matter is matter whether massless or not.

Another issue you didn't account for was TIME.
Could time have existed before the big bang? Certainly not. The reason is simple. Time need a reference point which couldn't have existed before the bang. So, how valid are the equations which have time constants or it's derivative.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
shadeyinka:

Thank you for the lecture. Unfortunately, you preempted me by making assertions which I didn't make. Here is what I said!

The first was about entropy :
Entropy may be understood as a measure of disorder within a macroscopic system. The second law of thermodynamics states that an isolated system's entropy never decreases. Such systems spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, the state with maximum entropy.
Before the big bang, could thermodynamic states exist?
Could macroscopic systems exist?

This is the meaning of no subject.

The second issue I raised was about conservation
of Energy

The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system in a given frame of reference remains constant — it is said to be conserved over time.

You seem to assume that energy can spontaneously exist without mass. From Nuclear Energy, to electromagnetic, nuclear energy, show me a form of energy which exist in isolation without matter.

So, the four fundermental force of
Gravitation,
Electromagnetism,
the weak interaction, and
the strong interaction

Which of them exists independent of matter?

So, my argument is, did matter exist before the Big Bang? Note that Matter is matter whether massless or not.

I am glad you stated the law of conservation of energy and you defined entropy. Now, you are mixing it all up and I don't know why. It's either it's a deliberate action or you're being non-scientific.

Before I proceed, let me clear you on something. Anything that is MASSLESS is not matter. Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space.

That said and done, there are two laws of the conservation of energy, which follows themselves in terms of energy(1) and entropy(2).
I don't need to stress myself stating the laws, you already know them. Where you are getting it wrong is trying to bring entropy first before energy. Energy can exist without matter, a photon is not a matter but it has energy. Light energy is a basic example of this. However, Energy can give rise to matter. Energy can exist without mass, you can check it out or do your research if you don't believe me. I do not seem to think it, it is an empirical fact, except you don't know what a photon is.

You seem to have narrowed energy down to Nuclear and electromagnetic energy alone, despite the fact that you yourself stated the first law of conservation of energy. Nuclear and electromagnetic energies were necessary forms of energy when matter was formed, But light energy is independent of matter. You should know that. And these energies, the ones that depend on matter and the ones that don't, can be interconverted.

Entropy cannot be seen without matter. There must be a system, isolated or not before you measure entropy. As a matter of fact, entropy depends on energy. Simply put, entropy is a measure of energy and entropy is also a function of a state. Entropy SI unit is J/K

There's no need for the existence of entropy before the big bang. Simply put, prior to the big bang, entropy was either absent, equal to zero or considerably low and has no effects. And energy, on the other hand, has always existed and independent of matter.

In fact, in modern physics, on of the most troubling unsolved questions is that why does the universe have so much entropy now than the past?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

shadeyinka:

Another issue you didn't account for was TIME.
Could time have existed before the big bang? Certainly not. The reason is simple. Time need a reference point which couldn't have existed before the bang. So, how valid are the equations which have time constants or it's derivative.

There is nothing like time. Time was devised by man to measure and distinguish the difference between the past and the future.

If you had no clock, no wristwatch, and you're in a spaceship. You will not bother what the time is, would you?

An important pointer is this, if you were to call a relative in the USA now, let's assume the time in Nigeria is 8 pm, in the US the time would be 2 pm. But you would be talking in an instant with someone who is 6 hours behind your current time. If time existed in reality, your voice was supposed to travel to USA and get there when they are at 8 pm.

But the fact is that there is no time in space. It is our invention.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

You have not answered my questions.

My questions are, What is salvation? and why do we need salvation? What are the modalities allah uses to bring us salvation?

I didn't ask what he allows and his mercies.

Allah has no mercy. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow. That's Allah's way.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Lirqur: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
analize701:

You have not answered my questions.

My questions are, What is salvation? and why do we need salvation? What are the modalities allah uses to bring us salvation?

I didn't ask what he allows and his mercies.

Allah has no mercy. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow. That's Allah's way.

And what is Yahweh's way ?

Salvation is everything you know and believe it to be just as you currently believe now, you're correct. I'm just letting you know you'll still end up saying Allahu Akbar in the end. You're doing exactly what Christianity was intended for. grin grin and you're right with what you believe now, just warming you up for the future.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

Salvation is everything you know and believe it to be just as you currently believe now, you're correct. I'm just letting you know you'll still end up saying Allahu Akbar in the end. You're doing exactly what Christianity was intended for. grin grin and you're right with what you believe now, just warming you up for the future.

Your bolded assertions are wrong because according to the Quran, anybody who believes Jesus to be God will go to hell.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Lirqur: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Akin1212:

Your bolded assertions are wrong because according to the Quran, anybody who believes Jesus to be God will go to hell.

Yeah it says that in the Quran. And Allah also allows a lot to happen, we are currently expressing our freewill. He knows the heart of all men. grin
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

Yeah it says that in the Quran. And Allah also allows a lot to happen, we are currently expressing our freewill. He knows the heart of all men. grin

You are a bag of contradictions sir, you seem confused. According to the Quran Christians are not going to say any Alahu akbar or whatever. They will burn in hell. But here you are saying a different thing entirely.

Enjoy.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Akin1212:

I am glad you stated the law of conservation of energy and you defined entropy. Now, you are mixing it all up and I don't know why. It's either it's a deliberate action or you're being non-scientific.

Before I proceed, let me clear you on something. Anything that is MASSLESS is not matter. Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space.

That said and done, there are two laws of the conservation of energy, which follows themselves in terms of energy(1) and entropy(2).
I don't need to stress myself stating the laws, you already know them. Where you are getting it wrong is trying to bring entropy first before energy. Energy can exist without matter, a photon is not a matter but it has energy. Light energy is a basic example of this. However, Energy can give rise to matter. Energy can exist without mass, you can check it out or do your research if you don't believe me. I do not seem to think it, it is an empirical fact, except you don't know what a photon is.

You seem to have narrowed energy down to Nuclear and electromagnetic energy alone, despite the fact that you yourself stated the first law of conservation of energy. Nuclear and electromagnetic energies were necessary forms of energy when matter was formed, But light energy is independent of matter. You should know that. And these energies, the ones that depend on matter and the ones that don't, can be interconverted.

Entropy cannot be seen without matter. There must be a system, isolated or not before you measure entropy. As a matter of fact, entropy depends on energy. Simply put, entropy is a measure of energy and entropy is also a function of a state. Entropy SI unit is J/K

There's no need for the existence of entropy before the big bang. Simply put, prior to the big bang, entropy was either absent, equal to zero or considerably low and has no effects. And energy, on the other hand, has always existed and independent of matter.

In fact, in modern physics, on of the most troubling unsolved questions is that why does the universe have so much entropy now than the past?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

I can see where we both differ. Masslessness you have defined from rest mass point of view. But not all particles have rest mass or volume.

Quantum theory is the theoretical basis of modern physics that explains the nature and behavior of matter and energy on the atomic and subatomic level. The nature and behavior of matter and energy at that level is sometimes referred to as quantum physics and quantum mechanics.

Yes, in quantum physics some "matter" have no rest mass and some do not have rest volume. However, I still see them as matter. Matter can be decoupled such that energy is released.

The wave-particle duality of matter states that there is no fundamental difference in the makeup and behavior of energy and matter; on the atomic and subatomic level either may behave as if made of either particles or waves. Elementary particles of both energy and matter behave, depending on the conditions, like either particles or waves.

It is impossible to separate energy from matter and still arrive at quantum physics. This brings the question; did matter exist before the big bang? Obviously not! But energy exists! From where? For energies don't just exist.

It is an enigma which is impossible to solve as God is impossible to comprehend. Every form of Energy we know have its source of origin (I stand to be corrected). And the source is usually matter (including elementary particles with either no static volume or mass).

The same faith it takes to believe that Matter and Energy can spontaneously appear is what it takes to believe that God is.

Now, let's look at electromagnetic energies. The source? Oscillating/accelerating electrons. Electrons are particles of zero volume. So you see, even electomagnetic energies cannot exist without matter.

The bottom line is that both matter, time and energy were simultaneously.

Akin1212:

There is nothing like time. Time was devised by man to measure and distinguish the difference between the past and the future.

If you had no clock, no wristwatch, and you're in a spaceship. You will not bother what the time is, would you?

An important pointer is this, if you were to call a relative in the USA now, let's assume the time in Nigeria is 8 pm, in the US the time would be 2 pm. But you would be talking in an instant with someone who is 6 hours behind your current time. If time existed in reality, your voice was supposed to travel to USA and get there when they are at 8 pm.

But the fact is that there is no time in space. It is our invention.
There is something like time!

Time is the measure of the intervals between events. In an empty space, time is meaningless. However, when the space contains moving particles or energies time measured as intervals between change in states have meaning.

Before the big bang, its obvious that time doesn't exist. Why? The universe was supposed to be empty of activities.

If time alone is taken out of physical expressions we use in computation, velocity becomes meaningless and similarly almost all the physical constants we use collapse.

Do you see why I said that it is impossible to use our current laws laws of physics to unravel anything prior to the big bang.

So, one of the questions we should ask ourselves is that: what are the physical laws that existed before the big bang and how come these forces just seem to disappear into oblivion? Certainly the 4 fundermental forces cannot account for the big bang.

As a thesist, my conclusion is that
1. There must have been an uncaused prime mover and changer of energy through space. We call Him God!
2. Since time doesn't exist in His frame of reference, He isnt made up of matter.
3. He operates in a law that is completely different from our current physical laws. We call it law of the spirit.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

What are you talking about? We are not talking about YHWH's way. We are talking about Allah's way. Does allah saves? you said yes, my question is, HOW?

What happened to man to put him in the position where he needs salvation.

Pls forget about what i'm doing now, i may be wrong in following YHWH, so pls enlighten me the Allah's way.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

How did we get to the point when we needed to be saved? And what kind if message did Jesus bring?

So, allah was the savour and Jesus his messenger? Rughtttttt!!!!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Lirqur: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
analize701:

What are you talking about? We are not talking about YHWH's way. We are talking about Allah's way. Does allah saves? you said yes, my question is, HOW?

What happened to man to put him in the position where he needs salvation.

Pls forget about what i'm doing now, i may be wrong in following YHWH, so pls enlighten me the Allah's way.

Girl, it's twisted, extremely multi twisted to tell you, I'd have to tell you why Christianity was created, I will have to tell you what you're not prepared to hear yet, and its not gonna sit well. You're not wrong believing in Yahweh, not at all. But what is the most important thing? that is, there is only one God and Allah is the most awsome of His name.

Remain Blessed, Watch and pray, Salaam.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lirqur:

Girl, it's twisted, extremely multi twisted to tell you, I'd have to tell you why Christianity was created, I will have to tell you what you're not prepared to hear yet, and its not gonna sit well. You're not wrong believing in Yahweh, not at all. But what is the most important thing? that is there is only one God and Allah is the most awsome of His name.

Remain Blessed, Watch and pray, Salaam.
Is it possible for Muslims to talk about islam leaving Christianity out of it?

Sir, I'm prepared to hear anything, that's why i'm asking. Let me worry about what you have to tell me.

Again, it's not about believing in YHWH or Ogun, it's about salvation that allah gives.

Let me for the last time ask, if you fail to answer me this time, i'll take it that you don't know what salvation is and why man needs to he saved.

What is Sin? We have sinned right? What is that? How does it affect our relationship with allah?

Why do we need allah to save us?

How did he save us.

As simple as ABC. teach me Islam pls.

Is there no any Muslim to help his brethren out here?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2017
analize701:

Is it possible for Muslims to talk about islam leaving Christianity out of it?

Sir, I'm prepared to hear anything, that's why i'm asking. Let me worry about what you have to tell me.

Again, it's not about believing in YHWH or Ogun, it's about salvation that allah gives.

Let me for the last time ask, if you fail to answer me this time, i'll take it that you don't know what salvation is and why man needs to he saved.

What is Sin? We have sinned right? What is that? How does it affect our relationship with allah?

Why do we need allah to save us?

How did he save us.

As simple as ABC. teach me Islam pls.

Is there no any Muslim to help his brethren out here?

Can't you see that he has no answer to give you?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

I can see where we both differ. Masslessness you have defined from rest mass point of view. But not all particles have rest mass or volume.

Are you deliberately rejecting knowledge because you want to sustain your belief in God?

I am not talking about rest mass or rest volume, I am talking about particles without mass whether at rest or not. They exist, just do your research and learn more.

shadeyinka:

Quantum theory is the theoretical basis of modern physics that explains the nature and behavior of matter and energy on the atomic and subatomic level. The nature and behavior of matter and energy at that level is sometimes referred to as quantum physics and quantum mechanics.

Because Quantum theory studies energy and matter does not mean energy depends on matter. Just stop twisting things. There has to be energy before matter can come into existence. Matter can be created and destroyed, energy cannot.

shadeyinka:

Yes, in quantum physics some "matter" have no rest mass and some do not have rest volume. However, I still see them as matter. Matter can be decoupled such that energy is released.

The wave-particle duality of matter states that there is no fundamental difference in the makeup and behavior of energy and matter; on the atomic and subatomic level either may behave as if made of either particles or waves. Elementary particles of both energy and matter behave, depending on the conditions, like either particles or waves.
Wave-particle duality does not state that energy and matter are the same. You don't have to turn physics upside down because you want to prove that a God is behind the universe. Energy is a property of waves and also a property of particles. And that statement up there is not physics, I guess it is what you think.

How can you say the behaviour of energy and matter is the same? And you typed this with your hands? Damn it, it's anti scientific to even read this.

Matter refers to objects, Energy refers to properties that objects should have. Do you need links and academic journals?

shadeyinka:

It is impossible to separate energy from matter and still arrive at quantum physics. This brings the question; did matter exist before the big bang? Obviously not! But energy exists! From where? For energies don't just exist.

Quantum physics or quantum mechanics does not study energy and matter as phenomena with the same behaviour. It instead studies energy and matter as two phenomena that interact with each other. That is, matter can possess energy, etc etc etc. I have stated in my former posts that matter(mass) did not exist before the big bang. But Energy and massless particles existed before the big bang.

Energy has always existed, it is the one thing that has always existed. And it can and has been shown many times by the first law of the conservation of energy. I am surprised you are still asking how energy existed, I could as well ask you how God just exist since you don't believe that Energy can just exist.

shadeyinka:

It is an enigma which is impossible to solve as God is impossible to comprehend. Every form of Energy we know have its source of origin (I stand to be corrected). And the source is usually matter (including elementary particles with either no static volume or mass).

It is not impossible to solve. That is why people like you believe there is a God because you want to fill the gaps. You don't want to look into it. Why would you have faith when you can know? Faith does not give knowledge, it gives nothing.

I am disappointed to read from you that every form of energy you know have a source when it has been established that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, or don't you understand the concept? You just stated the conservation of energy in your previous post and you're here saying the opposite. SMH.
Every form of Energy is a conversion from another form, you don't know any source of energy. How can matter be the source of energy? This is very funny. In fact, for matter to be used or before matter can be useful, it must have energy. How then can it be the source of energy?

shadeyinka:

The same faith it takes to believe that Matter and Energy can spontaneously appear is what it takes to believe that God is.

Now, let's look at electromagnetic energies. The source? Oscillating/accelerating electrons. Electrons are particles of zero volume. So you see, even electomagnetic energies cannot exist without matter.

The bottom line is that both matter, time and energy were simultaneously.

I see that you got to the conclusion or faith that God exists based on confusion and not knowledge (No pun intended).

We didn't believe by faith that Energy and matter can appear simultaneously, we know it. Because we have empirically tested it.

Only God requires faith and not empirical evidence. You can believe that a God has existed all along without needing to see him. There is no such blind faith in science.

Electromagnetic energy does not radiate from accelerating or oscillating electrons. Electromagnetic energies are formed by the conversion of rotational and vibration energies of the electrons. A source of a particular energy is another energy which it is converted from. Solar energy from the sun is the source of the chemical energies in food, chemical energy in food is the source of heat energy in humans. And this is the basis of the first law of the conservation of energy. Matter does not produce energy. It will be a good thing if you stop corrupting science with what you think, sir.

shadeyinka:

There is something like time!

Time is the measure of the intervals between events. In an empty space, time is meaningless. However, when the space contains moving particles or energies time measured as intervals between change in states have meaning.

Before the big bang, its obvious that time doesn't exist. Why? The universe was supposed to be empty of activities.

If time alone is taken out of physical expressions we use in computation, velocity becomes meaningless and similarly almost all the physical constants we use collapse.

Do you see why I said that it is impossible to use our current laws laws of physics to unravel anything prior to the big bang.

So, one of the questions we should ask ourselves is that: what are the physical laws that existed before the big bang and how come these forces just seem to disappear into oblivion? Certainly the 4 fundermental forces cannot account for the big bang.

On time, you just corroborated what I said. Time is our invention. There is nothing as time as far as the universe is concerned.

We are the ones who invented time to separate the past from the future. Time is not a physical law, nothing depends on time.

We only use time to measure how fast or slow an event occurs. How far or close we are to something. It is not a constant. And no physical constant depends on it.

The four fundamental laws are post big bang. I told you this yesterday. They all depend on the existence of matter, which occurred after the big bang and consequent expansion of the universe.

The physical laws before the big bang all depended on energy which is still very much active today. More physical laws came after the big bang, and the ones before the big bang are still very much active too. But because we were not there, we can't measure it nor know, but no physical law disappeared.

shadeyinka:

As a thesist, my conclusion is that
1. There must have been an uncaused prime mover and changer of energy through space. We call Him God!
2. Since time doesn't exist in His frame of reference, He isnt made up of matter.
3. He operates in a law that is completely different from our current physical laws. We call it law of the spirit.

I do not expect you to conclude less than this but then you have questions to answer.

1) If you believe that everything must be caused, then as a rule of thumb you must also account for what caused God, because there cannot be anything uncaused.

- If you answer is that God is uncaused, then it is fair enough to also say Energy is uncaused.

2) That God doesn't use time is your own assumption. If you say no, okay did he tell you that personally? If God does not use time then why has he set a time for judgement? A time for creation which theists believed was 8000 years ago? A time for Satan to be punished etc etc etc

- I cannot guess your answer here, but whatever it is, exolain it clearly.

3) If this God operates in a law that is different from our physical laws then it is fair to say he did not create our physical laws. And how did you even know he operates in any law at all, is it by belief(faith) or empirical evidence that can be shown to us?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analize701: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

Can't you see that he has no answer to give you?
Obviously.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
I see that it is impossible to discuss rationally scientifically with you. You are prone to going tangent to issues by reinterpreting words according to what you hoped to hear.

I will just briefly speak on these direct questions.
Akin1212:

I do not expect you to conclude less than this but then you have questions to answer.

1) If you believe that everything must be caused, then as a rule of thumb you must also account for what caused God, because there cannot be anything uncaused.

- If you answer is that God is uncaused, then it is fair enough to also say Energy is uncaused.

Every physical thing has a cause. God is spirit.

Akin1212:

2) That God doesn't use time is your own assumption. If you say no, okay did he tell you that personally? If God does not use time then why has he set a time for judgement? A time for creation which theists believed was 8000 years ago? A time for Satan to be punished etc etc etc

- I cannot guess your answer here, but whatever it is, exolain it clearly.

I said God is not subject to time. Your question is like saying that since humans don't eat fish food, they cannot produce fish food.

Akin1212:

3) If this God operates in a law that is different from our physical laws then it is fair to say he did not create our physical laws. And how did you even know he operates in any law at all, is it by belief(faith) or empirical evidence that can be shown to us?

Just like it is evident that humans didn't create the computer because humans don't speak binary numbers.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:
I see that it is impossible to discuss rationally scientifically with you. You are prone to going tangent to issues by reinterpreting words according to what you hoped to hear.

I will just briefly speak on these direct questions.

Every physical thing has a cause. God is spirit.

The only thing I hope to read from you is pure science, which is not what you have been typing. You have been deviating from real science or hiding under some tenets and hereby refusing to accept established scientific facts.

Back to your answers.

What is the cause of God, the spirit?

shadeyinka:

I said God is not subject to time. Your question is like saying that since humans don't eat fish food, they cannot produce fish food.

My question is not like the description you stated about humans and fish food. Eating is different from God making use of time, please use a correct analogy.

An analogy is this, if humans don't wear clothes, they cannot use clothes. Or if humans don't eat food then they cannot use food. That's simple as ABC.

We are talking about the use of time by God and not the use of time by humans. And again not the production of time.

shadeyinka:

Just like it is evident that humans didn't create the computer because humans don't speak binary numbers.

Didn't humans create the computers? Who did?

Is this another scientific blunder? Your claim is not evident because computers are man-made.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

The only thing I hope to read from you is pure science, which is not what you have been typing. You have been deviating from real science or hiding under some tenets and hereby refusing to accept established scientific facts.

Back to your answers.

What is the cause of God, the spirit?

My question is not like the description you stated about humans and fish food. Eating is different from God making use of time, please use a correct analogy.

An analogy is this, if humans don't wear clothes, they cannot use clothes. Or if humans don't eat food then they cannot use food. That's simple as ABC.

We are talking about the use of time by God and not the use of time by humans. And again not the production of time.

Didn't humans create the computers? Who did?

Is this another scientific blunder? Your claim is not evident because computers are man-made.

1. God as a Spirit is not formed.
2. How does humans pass instructions to the computer?
Is it not through binary electrical signals!? Humans have to speak in the language of computers for any command to it
3. Its obvious you didn't get the pun.
You said

And I said:

Can't you see the obvious in your postulate? I just repeated it in another form
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

1. God as a Spirit is not formed.
2. How does humans pass instructions to the computer?
Is it not through binary electrical signals!? Humans have to speak in the language of computers for any command to it
3. Its obvious you didn't get the pun.
You said

And I said:

Can't you see the obvious in your postulate? I just repeated it in another form

1) If God as a spirit is not formed, then with the same assurance, Energy is not formed.

- If for argument's sake God is not formed, is it the only spirit that was not formed? So God only has the autonomy of not being formed? How did you know that, or is it another belief?

Satan is also a spirit, why was it formed? Why were all other spirits formed.

Since you don't know for a fact, it is possible that other spirits were not formed too since it's a belief. Hence we have many Gods.

2) Humans don't speak the language of computers, instead, computers hear our own language and translate it into their own.

I am a computer programmer and there's no way you can know this more than me, except you're one too.
Besides, another fact is that our keyboards in which we pass instructions to computers have English letters and not binary numbers.

All users of computers don't need to know binary before they use them. Computers receive and process, we don't speak their language. They understand ours instead.

So, no matter what your pun is, it is turned upside down and does not correlate once more.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

1) If God as a spirit is not formed, then with the same assurance, Energy is not formed.

- If for argument's sake God is not formed, is it the only spirit that was not formed? So God only has the autonomy of not being formed? How did you know that, or is it another belief?

Satan is also a spirit, why was it formed? Why were all other spirits formed.

Since you don't know for a fact, it is possible that other spirits were not formed too since it's a belief. Hence we have many Gods.

2) Humans don't speak the language of computers, instead, computers hear our own language and translate it into their own.

I am a computer programmer and there's no way you can know this more than me, except you're one too.
Besides, another fact is that our keyboards in which we pass instructions to computers have English letters and not binary numbers.

All users of computers don't need to know binary before they use them. Computers receive and process, we don't speak their language. They understand ours instead.

So, no matter what your pun is, it is turned upside down and does not correlate once more.

You are just bent on argument no matter what.

If you program, do you do low level programming?
How much of microcontrollers have you programmed?

The fact that you do little Java, HTML and C does not make you know what goes on behind the High level language.

If you have done a little assembly language, you would not argue just for its sake
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

You are just bent on argument no matter what.

If you program, do you do low level programming?
How much of microcontrollers have you programmed?

The fact that you do little Java, HTML and C does not make you know what goes on behind the High level language.

If you have done a little assembly language, you would not argue just for its sake

I think it is evident who is bent on arguing here.

You that is assuming I code little Java, HTML, and C, or me that is saying the fact of human and computer interaction.

You don't even know how much of machine learning I have done, you don't how much of IoT projects I have completed, you just for the sake of believing that God exists decide to assume the codes I write and how much of programming I know...

If you cannot discuss without rudeness and odious contempt, you could have just said I should leave your thread.

You don't even know the languages I write and you reached a shabby conclusion instead of making your points, of course, which are pointless.

No wonder you are a theist, Goodbye.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

I think it is evident who is bent on arguing here.

You that is assuming I code little Java, HTML, and C, or me that is saying the fact of human and computer interaction.

You don't even know how much of machine learning I have done, you don't how much of IoT projects I have completed, you just for the sake of believing that God exists decide to assume the codes I write and how much of programming I know...

If you cannot discuss without rudeness and odious contempt, you could have just said I should leave your thread.

You don't even know the languages I write and you reached a shabby conclusion instead of making your points, of course, which are pointless.

No wonder you are a theist, Goodbye.
Its a waste of time conversing with you! Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.