Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Compliments Of The Season To You All My Dear Nairalanders. I Need Your Advice Once Again. I'm A 2.2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Compliments Of The Season To You All My Dear Nairalanders. I Need Your Advice Once Again. I'm A 2.2 (1103 Views)

Can A 2.2 Graduate Get A Lecturing Job? / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compliments Of The Season To You All My Dear Nairalanders. I Need Your Advice Once Again. I'm A 2.2 by Zamfara(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2007
I need ur advice on NNPC.
Re: Compliments Of The Season To You All My Dear Nairalanders. I Need Your Advice Once Again. I'm A 2.2 by AfricaFace(f): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2007
Zamfara, Just thank God, i came across this thread, it's a pity that you are not current with news. Please try and get 3rd January THISDAY NEWSPAPER and read it, NNPC is set to SACK 4000 workers. Please my dear brother, if you have other options along side NNPC pls try and explore them, otherwise you can be managing with NNPC till they give you sack letter, It's not a good place for one to be, It is a political institution if i may say, so count your teeth with your tongue
Re: Compliments Of The Season To You All My Dear Nairalanders. I Need Your Advice Once Again. I'm A 2.2 by Trustme2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
AfricaFace:
Zamfara, Just thank God, i came across this thread, it's a pity that you are not current with news. Please try and get 3rd January THISDAY NEWSPAPER and read it, NNPC is set to SACK 4000 workers. Please my dear brother, if you have other options along side NNPC pls try and explore them, otherwise you can be managing with NNPC till they give you sack letter, It's not a good place for one to be, It is a political institution if i may say, so count your teeth with your tongue

(1) (Reply)

Support To Reforming Institutions Programme (srip) / The Sat. Test In Enugu / Fcmb Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.