Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (74607 Views)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by cococandy(f): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2016
But they just got married

Or am I confusing them for some other couple?

I hope you guys find peace kiss
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Prince16: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:
What an excuse. I notice most people getting married, either the groom is. Not. IN love with his bride.. He's marrying her for. Other reasons or the bride is not. In love with the groom, she's marrying for. Other reasons. The communication gap is as wide and long as river Niger. People will say just marry the guy or the lady, with time. U will fall in love.. All na lie.. If u don't love your spouse, forget it.. Divorce is just by the corner.. Especially to people who believe in love.. No two ways about it.
With love when the ups and downs come, one will be able to manage his or her husband shortcomings and listen to each other.
I rather remain single than. Marry a man I. Don't love. sad cos I know max. 2years am thinking of getting out.
.... wish many labians have sense like u!
Many be like, "oh, I'm almost 60 and still single.... even if na imbeccile, I nor mind, afterall man na man" undecided undecided
Soooooo SMH!

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Prince16: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2016
cokiek:
hmmmm....I smell liessssss..

Busted! Linda Ikeji lousy sister, Laura hides at Plane's tail while flying economy from US
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/10/laura-ikeji-lindas-lousy-sister-that.html?m=1

Na wah 2 u o!
D fact be say she enter Yankee!
You even get passport talkless of traveling to cotonou before?
Walahi bloggers and busybodi be like bread and butter

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Women !
Women are mostly happy with the wedding only, not really with men they go into marriage with.

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Edum13656: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Nurse Abigail don carry her high taste and materialism from clinic matters to real life..

2 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by eezeribe(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
She used him as a backup plan, Now she is playing the victim as typical of women...

She got served what she deserved...

In oshiomole's voice...

Lilian Esoro, GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by nowpresence(f): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
All Lilian wanted was a child, now she has gotten want she want, marriage ends.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by AlfaAce(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Duru009:

Am surprise as you are.... .
I tot she was a wife material ..
Wife material,In this generation of ours? Among celebrities? Azu ikpokpo!
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by AlfaAce(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
cococandy:
But they just got married
Or am I confusing them for some other couple?
I hope you guys find peace kiss
this wan no know celebrities. Their marriage lasted a bit long sef,i expected this earlier.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Nicolars:
meanwhile
there is nothing scarier than using the toilet at ur crush's place and it refuses to flush, you will just be staring at the shit like pls go.... i am begging u in the name of God..pls go

NICO JOKES

cant hold my laughter.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2016
2dugged:
Did I just read physical abuse? shocked, the same Lilian that defended ubi in the Emma case?, well the cane wey dem take beat iyawo, na iyale turn grin,anyway, it's a celebrity wedding

Yea I wonder oo grin
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Okuchris(f): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2016
nonsense!so you don't love someone and you went ahead to marry him and now you have tarnish your image. Its going to be difficult to find someone as good as the man that left other girls to make you his.As for the guy,other girls are lining up in a queue to have him.No one should quote me ooo.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by princechiemekam(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:
What an excuse. I notice most people getting married, either the groom is. Not. IN love with his bride.. He's marrying her for. Other reasons or the bride is not. In love with the groom, she's marrying for. Other reasons. The communication gap is as wide and long as river Niger. People will say just marry the guy or the lady, with time. U will fall in love.. All na lie.. If u don't love your spouse, forget it.. Divorce is just by the corner.. Especially to people who believe in love.. No two ways about it.
With love when the ups and downs come, one will be able to manage his or her husband shortcomings and listen to each other.
I rather remain single than. Marry a man I. Don't love. sad cos I know max. 2years am thinking of getting out.
u are right dear....i can't force or beg a lady to marry me........
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
nowpresence:
All Lilian wanted was a child, now she has gotten want she want, marriage ends.
Exactly! But what she doesn't know is; what goes around, comes around.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
The man is a wash. How can u marry a lady who doesn't love you in the first place
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Duru009(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2016
AlfaAce:

Wife material,In this generation of ours? Among celebrities?
Azu ikpokpo!

Am really shock...... .. I tot she will make the different.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2016
She actually dated Kenneth omeruo but is like the guy disappointed her because of the age difference. Don't force yourself on anybody
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Ekakamba: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Thanks. cool [quote author=elfmann post=50798171][/quote]
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by chiwetel(f): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2016
This is really sad....their pre-wedding pic was legendary.

So it was all a lie...
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by nairamaniac: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
she has joined BAHD GANG.

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by mickool(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
This beautiful actress marriage has crashed too? Nawaoo!!
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by petitejolie(f): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
idonbelivit
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by slivertongue: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

toh goodluck dear
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Bishops10(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Catalin:
I still remember their prewedding pictures and the funny wedding gift inyanya gave them. Its still fresh in my memory. embarassed
Pls tell me about it
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by ehis05(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
motherfucker:
He was trying to save his marriage bro. He even opened a restauarant for her in her absence but she was nowhere to be fouund. It shows he was doing most of the work, begging to be loved and accepted. And I read she rejected his marriage proposal initially.

I heard!! Who said?
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by AmasB(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
ummm what is happening ro home and marriaged now a days
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Bukybabe(f): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
it's not a must you marry na..if you want a baby daddy.She can go to the sperm bank and if you want a cute baby look for an handsome Guy...with good stature and without disease..pay him and ve fun.They shouldn't have wasted time and energy for the wedding and wasting people's who came to eat jollof rice time..At the end of the day it will tell on the poor child and I don't think that is fair at all.
God hates divorce...Lilian na wah for you..Nigerian celebrity don turn oyinbo celebrity..divorce everywhere..
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Almand: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Edum13656:
Nurse Abigail don carry her high taste and materialism from clinic matters to real life..
That is one bad thing about acting. some people find it difficult to separate a character from their real life person. The lady in why did a get married had the same problem. Her character was a drunk when was giving her husband hell. In real life, her husband had to run a way from home with their child until that lady get help

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by dfrost: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
motherfucker:
Bros, one person didn't love the other, and that is Lilian. This is not a case of gadget. If you love someone, no matter what, gadget or no gadget, you will make time for them.

Hmmm... You might be right.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
grin cheesy Haba! Anty. you. de. sell. fullstop. ni.

Hahahahahahahahahah grin

Yes ooo... Lol
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
cr7lomo:

I hope you know love disappears most times after marriage...so what will you do then...u wud run away and fall for another man...love is selfish, u should know that, but respect is selfless...i will take respect ahead of love anyway... So what wud she do now, probably she will keep on chasing shadows in the name of finding love...she and women like her need to grow up and leave Cinderella story

If a woman truly. Loves a man, it doesn't disappear like that.. It lingers on, even when she and her husband disagree on issues.. But respect? Will u beat respect into a woman, if she feels u ain't worth the respect??
I go for love, cause money, fame, Infact nothing can buy love..love is immeasurable. Mark my words, it is.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:

Your baby is beautiful

Thanks dear smiley
But she is my cute niece.. kiss
Love her 2 pieces kiss
I know I will have a kid like her someday.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.