Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) (149349 Views)

When Love Dies / When Love Speaks / The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by MozB: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
ok so the END finally... Not really what i expected at the end. The end is really saddening. But all the same, the story was worth following..

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by ozeepresh(f): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is the nicest story I've read in a while... Thank you so much creeds... Please permit me to share on my facebook wall... My friends are mostly literature lovers.... Copyright Creeza

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by WiseFool2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Creeza:
PRIOR TO THIS story I'm about to share, it is very important to note that the characters herein and the story is entirely fictional but based on a true life story.
**** would love your patience and comments to improve my skills..

For a clearer picture ,and ease of understanding, the story will be told from the eye-sight of the main Characters..
*ENJOY*
Hey Creezer! I have been trying to send you a mail, but to no avail. Could you please help with your email address.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2017
WiseFool2:

Hey Creezer! I have been trying to send you a mail, but to no avail. Could you please help with your email address.
I replied
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2017
ozeepresh:
This is the nicest story I've read in a while... Thank you so much creeds... Please permit me to share on my facebook wall... My friends are mostly literature lovers.... Copyright Creeza
okay
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by WiseFool2(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Creeza:
I replied
Thanks boss. I just wrote you now. Please, do check it out as i await ur reply.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by austine4real(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
pricelesslove:
this one that you are calling my name, hope I'm safe.
happy birthday to u
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2017
pricelesslove:
this one that you are calling my name, hope I'm safe.
happy birthday dear
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by marvin902(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
this story sounds familiar to a Philippine movie have watched undecided undecided
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
marvin902:
this story sounds familiar to a Philippine movie have watched undecided undecided
really? grin
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Matrycx(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
oh gabriel!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by marvin902(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Creeza:
really? grin

actually is the same undecided undecided
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Gloriouschild: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
marvin902:

actually is the same undecided undecided
coincidence then, but ive actually seen the movie, and i dont think everything happened dsame way.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Gloryejims(f): 2:53am On Oct 06, 2017
This story was indeed touching... Creeza congrats

You actually gave the unexpected... I mean, I thought they'll live happily after the arrest of dami but then.... It brought tears to my eyes as Gabriel died cry cry...It was fun all through

Kudos to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gloryejims:
This story was indeed touching... Creeza congrats

You actually gave the unexpected... I mean, I thought they'll live happily after the arrest of dami but then.... It brought tears to my eyes as Gabriel died cry cry...It was fun all through

Kudos to you
thank you mah. smiley the tears, I pray doesnt, last longer than it should. Amen ( that sentence is passive in nature )

and for the unexpected, am actually flattered right now. Thank you smiley

to smile and laugh a little, you could just read my latest short story. I hope you will enjoy it too.

https://www.nairaland.com/4076754/-don't-laugh-me-love-me
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Wow! #tongue-tied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shurley22 and mercymai thanks for the likes and shares.. You actually made me re-read the story.. And I enjoyed the ride... Some parts were funny and hilarious, am humbled to say thank you... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by shurley22(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Creeza:
Shurley22 and mercymai thanks for the likes and shares.. You actually made me re-read the story.. And I enjoyed the ride... Some parts were funny and hilarious, am humbled to say thank you... wink

Mehnnn....
I'm crying, I can't believe I'm crying...
A sad ending but well deserved...
You're good I must confess, and I'm wondering why I'm just reading your stories today...
You've earned in me a really huge fan and crush...
Nicely done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Noblefirstlady: 8:53am On May 07, 2018
I have watched this as a movie I guess they stole it from you lol.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by itsandi(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
I have watched this as a movie I guess they stole it from you lol.
heheehe obviously. thank you. you can read my other stories too. especially the short one. *Dont laugh me (love me). Enjoy * it on my profile.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by devilmaycry1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
can u pls mail the story to me afeesco51@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.