Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (50708 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Want To Make Money In The Freelance Economy? Here Are The Best Paying Gigs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by breedskool(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have been involved in a couple of online and offline Businesses and investments and i have i realized that the best way to build wealth is to create a system that you have control over and which grows to place where it operates independently of your control:
for instance, if your are into MLM, Affiliate marketing, working for a company, selling a product for a brand, etc, you will be compensated, but you sure will not build wealth this way..... dont get me wrong, you can get rich promoting affiliate products and working for others: its really not a bad place to start: but if you are interested in building wealth that would last generations, then you must learn the art of building successful corporate organizations and making strategic investments.
This is my formula for wealth creation.
1. Invest in yourself: acquire the requisite knowledge and skill of the wealthy. nothing is new under the sun, find mentors who have achieved what you seek to achieve, study theirs lives, experience, ideologies, principles, patterns and knowledge base. they definitely know something that distinguishes them from the bulk of failures out there.
2. your successful application of the first step will lead to a resolve to either create a product, or a service that solves a prominent problem:
see!!!! to be frank....what is money? simple....an exchange of value: why is dangote, billgate, mark zuckerberg and lots out there rich? simple...they are simply offering a value people need and cant do without in a form of a product or service.
3. you must have a strategy: before building a house, you must first of all seat down and develope a blueprint. decide which path you want to thread upon: which ever path you take, you must learn to be a visionary leader, posses the skill to converge the right team who are passionate about the vision.
4.focus on consistently delivering impeccable value to your target customers and keep upgrading.
5. keep yourself in the network of great minds and and mentors.
6. Keep learning and exploring.
7. dont expect to be an over night success.....be patient and courageous, keep forging ahead and learning from others and your mistakes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Erums(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
and you did not ad MMM....thats whats paying now , all others na yimu
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by fredonlinealway(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Freelancing is not santurated or what ever....you only need someone that understand much about it, whatapp me to help you get started 09032988135

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2016
importexpert:

freelancing is overcrowded when we have limited number of freelancers in Nigeria? Nigerian market needs freelancers. freelancing can never be over crowded. if you cant find jobs you should see it as a blow on your face to improve your skills. i have freelancers that offer unique freelancing services and today they employ workers to help them because they cant handle their orders. all that you need to succeed in affiliate marketing is to understand email marketing, have a squeeze page and know where to source hungry customers from. for mini-importation read what i said about it above
pls, How can one get clients for writing jobs? An easy and efficient way if possible. I think I need one of such jobs urgently.
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Snow5(m): 1:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Dear importexpert pls reply to the email I sent you..
Pls
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by importexpert(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Joseid:

pls, How can one get clients for writing jobs? An easy and efficient way if possible. I think I need one of such jobs urgently.

upwork and freelance are your best bet. kindly contact me via phone. i might have something for you.
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by importexpert(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Snow5:
Dear importexpert pls reply to the email I sent you..
Pls

i have replied your mail a couple of days ago and i still replied it now. so check your mail. but please do not reply to the mail. call me or ask your questions on the thread. your success is my pride
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by winetapper: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2016
I thought I have seen enough Human kindness until I saw This It really Touched me cry
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by LEAD1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
importexpert:
It can be difficult to find the right legitimate online businesses to start with so much misinformation and lies being spread and peddled on the Internet. So how do you decide which online business to start? Well, you need to be diligent and do your research to ensure that you find the legitimate online businesses that can actually make you richer, not poorer. After all, when we learn driving, flying or any other skill, we need to spend time learning it first and practicing it, before we actually do the activity. Online business is no different.

So what kind of online business can a Nigerian start in this recession? Here are 3 business models you can consider:

Model #1: Freelancing

Freelancing is the art of working for yourself and also for others. In freelancing, you provide a service to others that need it, while being able to choose who you work for and work with. If you can write, create graphics or coding skills, you can provide these services to companies and individuals who are looking for experts to do work for them. Even if you don't have the skills mentioned, you can provide services such as managing social media accounts, posting links for companies to help them boost their search engine rankings, provide customer support and so on. There are many possibilities in this business model.

Model #2: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is probably the easiest and quickest business to start online because all you have to do is promote your affiliate link, and when customers buy a product or fill in a form, you earn a commission. It is truly one of the best conceptions ever created for online entrepreneurs. Merchants love it because they only have to pay affiliates when they produce a sale or a lead, which means all their costs in this model creates a profit. While for affiliates, they don't have to deal with the hassle of creating products, shipping and dealing with customers.

Model #3: Mini-importation

This is one of the most misunderstood business models in Nigeria today. it is the act of buying from foreign online stores around the world and selling for profit here in Nigeria. most people today feel that since dollar is on the high side this business model should die. but people often fail to remember that it is demand for foreign items that has always sustained this business model and not dollar, demand is still the factor that sustains this business model today. the increase in dollar has filtered the wheat from the chaff or let me say As a result of very low competition the market is experiencing boom from ever demanding Nigerian quest for foreign items. individual sellers selling non-stop on our ecommerce sites like konga, jumia, dealdey and jiji are a pointer to this fact.

their are many items that range from $0.2-$1 that can be sold for over 2k here in Nigeria. a typical example is a simple product called "stop snoring" the product is sold around a single dollar but i found the same product on a different site with graphical illustrations selling for $99. other related examples are key finders, artificial tattoos, tooth whiteners, lips lighteners etc

CONCLUSION

all the above business models are profitable and can all be integrated with your current work life. you need to be well informed and researched before you embark on any of the above to ensure your success. you can add your ideas or ask your questions.

your success is truly my pride
hmmm! They are all true, but yet people venture into and still fail.Online business is a school which anyone interested should first go through the prope tutoring before any other thing.
You need to be good at experimenting to know which one works better for you...
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
importexpert:

upwork and freelance are your best bet. kindly contact me via phone. i might have something for you.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by afanide: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
He will never seize to mention Mini Importation.

The trust is, EXPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE BOMB RIGHT NOW COS YOU EARN IN DOLLARS......

Check my signature.....
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by konjinus(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by konjinus(m): 1:33am On Nov 10, 2016
tomisinuno:
If these businesses can buy me thiz new mercedes. http://www.bolgtom-auto.com/2016/10/2017-s63-amg-s-class-mercedes-benz_26.html then i am in for it.
e no reach this one at http://www.yakshub.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by gonzales38: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Do you know that out of every 10 customers that enter a chemist,
9 have an active mobile phone and they will be willing to accept airtime in place of change!

With www.airtime4change.com these retail businesses can make their customers happier and also make more money.

How do you make money, you ask?

Here are the steps:
1. Introduce as many chemists, supermarkets,pharmacy shops as possible to www.airtime4change.com
(We have over 90 businesses with multiple locations using our solution)
2. Get them to subscribe for a fee (N5000) - One off
3. The subscription fee is paid into our corporate account.
4. You send us their details
5. You get N3000 out of every N5000 paid for subscription.

However, you'll need to pay a signup/commitment fee of N1000 before we can set you up in our database.

Interested?

Send an email to more@airtime4change.com

All the best
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Sure girl. Keep on the hustle. You will be fine. I could give u some tips to help you make more sales

Please I don't mind the tips too. My email is juliemee26@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by MilesLamar(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2016
check my signature guys...
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mavrodi Mondial Movement
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by capatainrambo: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2016
importexpert:

their are many ways to do that bro but i will recommend youtube for easy to follow guide. if you have a challenge following the guide let me know
could you expanciate on freelancing a bitn I'm imtrested in that
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Macmilla(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2016
If you need a business u can start without capital, check my signature, that's you starting point.
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by esdee108(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
kmaxx:

Perhaps I could help out too. Let's expand your step 1 to cover Abuja, Nasarawa & Niger. Let's do biz. Lol.

Lol if you can send your collateral via agofure or ABC trqnsporrt then no problem. But most people won't. That's the issue. I wish I could help the whole Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by Snow5(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
importexpert:

i have replied your mail a couple of days ago and i still replied it now. so check your mail. but please do not reply to the mail. call me or ask your questions on the thread. your success is my pride
Hi importexpert

Sorry for late replies.. My mail is acting funny coupled with my phone.. Pls I need your number sir.. So many questions I have to ask you.. Thanks..
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by tchimebere(f): 1:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Trying to startan online business, don't play smart acquire training know the things that works. I recommend the best online university wealthy affiliate, you can read about it at www.ienrichlife.com/wealthy-affiliate see the full gist on how you can profit with it.

folloe this steps to register.
If u are Joining from Nigeria type this link in your browser http://teleport.to/ and input this link /o9DE7h on the url space provided then click on browse from US or UK. Sign up for free and upload your image then complete the process by writing about yourself. If you need help need help whatsapp me 2348037318928
To your success
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by BeardedTraveler: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2017
importexpert:
how will you love to start your own recession proof Mini-importation business and smile during this recession? see www.importsng.com

Please other than the "stop snoring" device, which other product can be imported cheap and sold for good profit?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start by dezealdig: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
BASIC TITLE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU NEED, RELEVANT TO LANDED PROPERTY OWNERSHIP IN NIGERIA

SURVEY PLAN:This is another important title document that helps to reveal the true ownership status in any land and landed properties’ transactions. It also helps to reveal if such land is not under any government acquired or committed lands/area.

In a situation where the land to be purchased by the prospective buyer is just a bare land without any improvement or building on it, it is compulsory for the buyer to carry out a proper scrutiny on the authentication of the land survey plan at the appropriate survey ministry or agency so as to establish the rightful owner of the land and if the land to be purchased does not fall under any known government acquired or committed land.

Whatever title document that is presented during any land and landed property transaction by the owner/seller to the purchaser/buyer, it is compulsory for the parties involved in the transaction to obtain the governor’s consent as well as have the document duly registered with the appropriate government agency after completion of the transaction to make it legally binding on all parties involved in the transaction.

The land use act of 1978 makes it mandatory for a holder of right of occupancy (both actual grant or deemed grant) when carrying out subsequent transactions on the land, to obtain Governor’s consent, either by way of assignment, mortgage, transfer of possession, sublease or as otherwise applicable.

Always carry out a thorough search at the appropriate government lands registry to determine the true ownership status of any land and landed property prior to final completion of the real estate transaction.

TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BASIC TITLE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU NEED, RELEVANT TO LANDED PROPERTY OWNERSHIP IN NIGERIA please like, share & tag friends with this post.

To invest in genuine landed property please call the numbers +2349099580691, +2348022659069

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires / Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.