Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. (10834 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thank God the Radio Biafra London is back. The group where Ipob generate lies by themselves and use that lies to deceive themselves.

Scrolling through RB. Their ranting for Donald Trump. On their page, groups , radio... They even Photoshop trump on Igbo garment...
Now why am angry is not because they want trump they had to Photoshop Hilary Clinton snapping with Osama Bin Laden.

See screenshot from the released group...
I have reported 3 of their photos today facebook took them down. I pray they block them again. this lies is too much.
I just reported this one.
Is causing hate. Why lying with her name since you don't want her...

Pls wait am uploading all evidence.

See link here. Posted from their official Facebook link that was released...

Seun, Mynd44 Lalasticlala artink una no dey see all my reasonable post how Igbos are causing worldwide hatred.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657564207754216&id=100005019272214&set=gm.1181330098648091&refid=18&__tn__=E

Pls wait am still uploading ba3 low

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by TippyTop(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why are you fixated with Igbo people?

Why not get a job like driving, trading, motor mechanic etc? Any job would beat spending all day hyper ventilating on affairs that have no relevance in your life.
Get a job bro.

31 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Continue to rest in peace Osama Ibn Laden.

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by midol: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yes we must expose IPOB. How can Trump wear Igbo attire, Hillary and Trump recognizes yorubas that's why they wear our yoruba attire.

Great Exposure there my brother!

10 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
naijacutee Ishilove

All moderators you're doing deaf ear. When I expose all this Ipob lies...
Take this to front page so others can understand why IPOB is built on deceit...

Seun you yourself am asking u. someone told u to give them a better reason why they should not live biafra. Am here exposing all kind of lies. Yet u don't take any to fp...

In case you can't access the Facebook...

Radio Biafra London is a closed group. Please join the official group. To understand this lie is coming from them directly...

[size=24pt]This is the original picture Ipof yoots stop causing hatred[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by SalomonKane: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
How are we sure that picture wasn't photoshopped?
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by midol: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
naijacutee Ishilove

Seun you yourself am asking u. someone told u to give them a better reason why they should not live biafra. Am here exposing all kind of lies. Yet u don't take any to fp...

Radio Biafra London is a closed group. Please join the official group. To understand this lie is coming from them directly...

I don't know why your intelligent exposures do not get to the Frontpage. What kind of forum is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by ShineuEye: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
oya this is front page material, to show how jobless the @op is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
[size=24pt]If you're still deceived by Radio Biafra watch my video [/size]..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

5 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by kestolove95(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
ebHOES lie more Dan lai Muhammed

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by ShineuEye: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
naijacutee Ishilove

This is the original picture Ipof yoots stop causing hatred

How do you do deaf ear? Go school you no gree grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
TippyTop:
Why are you fixated with Igbo people?

Why not get a job like driving, trading, motor mechanic etc? Any job would beat spending all day hyper ventilating on affairs that have no relevance in your life.
Get a job bro.

I am not against Igbo people. I am against Ipob lies..
In short I am an Igbo man. Igbo father Igbo mother no mixing..
I have proved it on Nairaland so many times. And am not willing to prove again..

Causing hatred to get Biafra. Is rubbish.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
ShineuEye:

How do you do deaf ear? Go school you no gree grin grin grin

grin ba3 low typing with speed...

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by TippyTop(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I have proved it on Nairaland so many times. And am not willing to prove again..

Ok, didn't know you were Igbo. I thought you were one of those tribal warlords.

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by omofunaab(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed the nightmare of all Igbos miscreants

Those saying you should get a life don't have sense, you are doing a good job in exposing lies, preventing many igbos from buying biafran passports or contributing money for the purchase of imaginary fighter jets .

Those promoting these lies on nairaland are actually the ones without a life. And if you believe all these Clinton and Osama rubbish then you need a strong river bath.

Seun, I think this post deserves frontpage.. So that the remaining Igbos miscreants can have sense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
omofunaab:
BiafraudExposed the nightmare of all Igbos miscreants

Those saying you should get a life don't have sense, you are doing a good job in exposing lies, preventing many igbos from buying biafran passports or contributing money for the purchase of imaginary fighter jets .

Those promoting these lies on nairaland are actually the ones without a life. And if you believe all these Clinton and Osama rubbish then you need a strong river bath.

Seun, I think this post deserves frontpage.. So that the remaining Igbos miscreants can have sense

I have tried my best to give ipof yoots sense no way. I love seun for maintaining a stand of saying no to Biafra. They would have used he's site to be causing hatred. Mark fall hands, to release this their lie lie group. Am crying here. Why mark released their lie lie group. embarassed Just see the kind of hatred this ipof yoots are causing embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Thank God the Radio Biafra London is back. The group where Ipob generate lies by themselves and use that lies to deceive themselves.

Scrolling through RB. Their ranting for Donald Trump. On their page, groups , radio... They even Photoshop trump on Igbo garment...
Now why am angry is not because they want trump they had to Photoshop Hilary Clinton snapping with Osama Bin Laden.

See screenshot from the released group...
I have reported 3 of their photos today facebook took them down. I pray they block them again. this lies is too much.
I just reported this one.
Is causing hate. Why lying with her name since you don't want her...

Pls wait am uploading all evidence.

See link here. Posted from their official Facebook link that was released...

Seun, Mynd44 Lalasticlala artink una no dey see all my reasonable post how Igbos are causing worldwide hatred.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657564207754216&id=100005019272214&set=gm.1181330098648091&refid=18&__tn__=E

Pls wait am still uploading ba3 low
Come! Why u carry Biafra matter 4 head? Mind ur business n let them be....Is a fu*cking free country

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ipob telling lies through radio Biafra is not surprising, their director is a master traducer.

However, the hordes of gullible _imbeciles that believes his disciples messages shows the mental and emotional state of an average Igbo person.

12 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Brigham:
Ipob telling lies through radio Biafra is not surprising, their director is a master traducer.

However the hordes of gullible _imbeciles that believes his disciples messages are a shame to the Igbo tribe

Igbos please stop disgracing we igbos i hate it...
Stop deceiving people how u deceived my friend and today he's not ambulatory. Meaning he doesn't have a leg... Ipob stop deceiving people with lies bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Running204:
Come! Why u carry Biafra matter 4 head? Mind ur business n let them be....Is a fu*cking free country

[size=24pt]Is a free country to lie abi?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by midol: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I have tried my best to give ipof yoots sense no way. I love seun for maintaining a stand of saying no to Biafra. They would have used he's site to be causing hatred. Mark fall hands, to release this their lie lie group. Am crying here. Why mark released their lie lie group. embarassed Just see the kind of hatred this ipof yoots are causing embarassed

My brother, we yoruba muslims are crying with you. Zuckerberg fall hands. This time we will expose zuckerberg. Insha Allah! Allah seriki!

Join me let's cry together.

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Ngozi123(f): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
TippyTop:

Ok, didn't know you were Igbo. I thought you were one of those tribal warlords.

He's not Igbo... No Igbo man, whether he's pro or anti-secession, would make fun of the 3 million Biafrans who died during the war. He's obsessed with Igbos and he's obsessed with IPOB. He might not even be a 'he' for all we know undecided.

Edit:wrong post

6 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by midol: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Igbos please stop disgracing we igbos i hate it...
Stop deceiving people how u deceived my friend and today he's not ambulatory. Meaning he doesn't have a leg... Ipob stop deceiving people with lies bikonu

IPOB should stop allowing Kanu to deceive them, they should only allow our Buhari and Liar moh'd our master to deceive them as stated in the constitution. La Exposure de la Ipob!

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

My brother, we yoruba muslims are crying with you. Zuckerberg fall hands. This time we will expose zuckerberg. Insha Allah! Allah seriki!

Join me let's cry together.

Afonja live me alone grin

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ngozi123:

He's not Igbo... No Igbo man, whether he's pro or anti-secession, would make fun of the 3 million Biafrans who died during the war. He's obsessed with Igbos and he's obsessed with IPOB. He might not even be a 'he' for all we know undecided.

Edit:wrong post

Am i yoruba hausa or fulani... grin
If it was u that Ipob left u to die in a protest without caring for u. U will hate it than I do

6 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by midol: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Afonja live me alone grin

My brother Ipob must be exposed we afonjas will use you as a tool to discredit Ipob. Your brain thinks like our own because Ipob must be exposed.
Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Ngozi123(f): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Am i yoruba hausa or fulani... grin
If it was u that Ipob left u to die in a protest without caring for u. U will hate it than I do

I don't know what you are and I don't really care but I do know that you aren't Igbo. You're not fooling anyone so stop with this charade.

3 Likes

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by apcisevil: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Even though I know you are diabolical lier, but I will urge you to start exposing buhari and afonjas lies as an igbo man you are.... don't just only expose ipob, expose APC lies too

1 Like

Re: Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
apcisevil:

Even though I know you are diabolical lier, but I will urge you to start exposing buhari and afonjas lies as an igbo man you are.... don't just only expose ipob, expose APC lies too

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

naijacutee Ishilove

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘7 Wells Drilled In Bida Basin Show Signs Of Oil’ - Ramatu Yar’Adua / FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu Airport, Plans To Destroy Illegal Structures / Buhari Has Finally Removed His Cap - (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.