Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (26017 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
I was chilling with a friend this evening and we got talking about a mutual friend of ours who supposedly slept with her ex boyfriend. She actually caught the lady in her ex's house so it was not a hearsay or something.

She left them in the house with hot tears pouring down her cheeks. This guy(her ex) tried to apologize after some days but she was too hurt and she told him off. I couldn't really do much 'cos it was her decision to make whether or not to continue with the guy as it was a very delicate situation.

Fast forward to some weeks later, the mutual friend started flaunting the guy on her social medias, putting up pictures of both of 'em in intimate positions and different outings. My friend couldn't take it anymore and she had to delete both of them from her list.

It's been three months plus now, she has moved on, she's not seeing anyone else but she's doing good. All of a sudden, the guy wants her back! According to her, he's been begging her for over a week saying it was the devil and all...

I told her frankly that if I were in her shoes, I'll not even consider it but I don't wana shove it down her throat. My fear is that this guy might just take her for granted again. This is a relationship that lasted well over two years before they broke up.

What's your opinion? Do you think it's gonna be wise for her to go back?

12 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dollyjoy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
NO..a big fat one!

*modified*

on second thought I just might and make sure that I yansh her for say 5 months then leave her..fair yes? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by DaddySLY(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
lol.... i wonder if there are swingers in Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dingbang(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Would sure give her a hot slap if she were my sister and she considered giving him a second chance

4 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
undecided

Revenge comes to mind.... undecided
It's petty, Yes. but damn right fulfilling!

Sure, 3-Months Is enough time to get over the cheating, sneaky, Dimwitted bastard but I just might Accept his ass back only to make him suffer in the end.

"Once a cheater, Always A cheater''. No mercy for those species of fücktards. I mean, if you don't wanna be Inna relationship no more, what's so bloody hard in saying so.. ..like ''Hey babe, I can't do this anymore. Your Püssy ain't the same anymore. I need more. it's me, Not you '' C'est fini!

everyone goes their way! sure it'll hurt... but Not exactly as excruciating when U cheat. the guy needs to be hanged! for having no shame!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Smellymouth: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gbensh her again? YES..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hell no. She shouldn't even chat to him. If she took him back he will think that she is a walkover and he will take advantage of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dingbang(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Gbensh her again? YES..

undecided na so u go take get std..

6 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Papiikush: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Gbensh her again? YES..

Baba whey you church mind dey? grin

Mimzyy why will you wanna go back to an ex in the first place

That is a closed chapter to me, even if I want to "revisit" my past it will be according to what my brother in the Lord typed up there grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:
Hell no. She shouldn't even chat to him. If she took him back he will think that she is a walkover and he will take advantage of that.

My thoughts exactly but one needs to thread carefully cos love makes one do crazy things. If they end up getting back together, I don't wana look stvpid.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by TuneChi369(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Never,i mean ever go back to an ex.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by makelove2m(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Parental advise...........both should talk of marriage not frendship any more....serious relationship could be better and faster to heal the broken wound........any way children should learn not to eat the elders for till they are mautured enough..... maturity has to deal with getting yoursef a wife, i mean not firing someone future wife and call it relationship babu................ please oph
Dimples999:
Jarizod:
NO..a big fat one!

4 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Gbensh her again? YES..

If I knock you undecided angry
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dollyjoy(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

My thoughts exactly but one needs to thread carefully cos love makes one do crazy things. If they end up getting back together, I don't wana look stvpid.
Is it about you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by padi94(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.

Good talk, na dis kind situation guys dey like. VICTORY TO THE GUY e chop you nd the competition nd you wud still take him?? ♥♥♥♥
You better pikin jur cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

Its gonna be really exhausting. I agree. She doesn't even seem to me like someone who can successfully pull something like this off. The guy will sleep with her self if she goes back so its not gonna be a loss for him eventually. Moving on is the best.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is it about you
No dear. Lolz. #NoBoyfriendNoProblem wink
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by padi94(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
By their comment you go know the ones wen no go quick see Husband marry undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
Would sure give her a hot slap if she were my sister and she considered giving him a second chance

Big bro! Easy! grin She's not a baby you know?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Big bro! Easy! grin She's not a baby you know?
well wen it comes to love, some girls could act like babies.. well I trust she won't go back to him.. u don't have to worry about her.. just let her be.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by TuneChi369(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

Revenge comes to mind.... undecided
It's petty, Yes. but damn right fulfilling!

Sure, 3-Months Is enough time to get over the cheating, sneaky, Dimwitted bastard but I just might Accept his ass back only to make him suffer in the end.

"Once a cheater, Always A cheater''. No mercy for those species of fücktards. I mean, if you don't wanna be Inna relationship no more, what's so bloody hard in saying so.. ..like ''Hey babe, I can't do this anymore. Your Püssy ain't the same anymore. I need more. it's me, Not you '' Sefini!

everyone goes their way! sure it'll hurt... but Not exactly as excruciating when U cheat. the guy needs to be hanged! for having no shame!

Real talk,i feel ya.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
She should get over him...

Going back to him ought to be for a sweet revenge...but since it ain't for it then she should FORGET him... undecided
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Papiikush: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

"Once a cheater, Always A cheater''. No mercy for those species of fücktards.

I really hurt your feelings didn't I? tongue
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

You won't look stupid if she gets back together with him because you have her best interest in mind. As a good friend you should protect her from herself. Play the devil's advocate and give her the other side of the story. She won't be able to trust him again. The relationship is tainted. To think he chose her FRIEND too that's the ultimate disrespect imo. If worse comes to worse just be there to pick up the pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by iykekelvins(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nah, if something broke us up... It would again.

It won't even last, the trust won't even be there, you'd just be suspecting and all. No way...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Smellymouth: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

If I knock you undecided angry

Keep kwayet.. Izzit your gbenshing? undecided

dingbang:
undecided na so u go take get std..

Lol..Something must kill a man..

Papiikush:

Baba whey you church mind dey? grin

Mi mzyy why will you wanna go back to an ex in the first place

That is a closed chapter to me, even if I want to "revisit" my past it will be according to what my brother in the Lord typed up there grin

If she bring gbenshing come, I must collect and move on..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by wizrose(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
if i go back dat mean am going with a gun grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
If She does, She'll be like a Dog that went back to its vomit
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
TuneChi369:
Real talk,i feel ya.

Thanks! smiley

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Papiikush: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

If she bring gbenshing come, I must collect and move on..

Collect once or Jeep collecting like offering and tithe? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / My Pre - Wedding Pictures / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.