Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (26010 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Well they're both stupid, that's the more prudent response.

Erm, sorry gurl, I don't speak teenage drama. What's TMI

Whatever happened to typing plain English. sad
jackpot! You're him! undecided

Anyhoo....TMI = Too much information. tongue
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
well wen it comes to love, some girls could act like babies.. well I trust she won't go back to him.. u don't have to worry about her.. just let her be.

Def. The final decision lies in her hands. Though I can feel it...she might give in. Oh well...I've tried.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by SalomonKane: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Whoever flaunted the picture isn't the real issue here. Heck he didn't even respect his girl. He should have strayed far far far away to satisfy his uncontrollable urge! Men are wicked jare. Take it or take it tongue
I refuse to take it. The gurl too is responsible for flaunting their pics. Did the guy flaunt it?

She should have told him no! That's the truth. Remember, life's about course and effect. It's not one-sided like people paint it to be.

They're both guilty, fair and square. tongue
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dingbang(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Def. The final decision lies in her hands. Though I can feel it...she might give in. Oh well...I've tried.
lmao u can feel it cuz ur a woman and u ladies tend to give in to such advances. wink
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by SalomonKane: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
jackpot! You're him! undecided

Anyhoo....TMI = Too much information. tongue
Who's him? Gurl didn't I tell you I don't speak teenage drama?

Thanks for sharing that bit of info.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
I refuse to take it. The gurl too is responsible for flaunting their pics. Did the guy flaunt it?

She should have told him no! That's the truth. Remember, life's about course and effect. It's not one-sided like people paint it to be.

They're both guilty, fair and square. tongue

They are both guilty, we are on the same page. Answer the question , should the main girl go back to him or not?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
lmao u can feel it cuz ur a woman and u ladies tend to give in to such advances. wink

Better put, most ladies are feeble minded. smiley
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Better put, most ladies are feeble minded. smiley
yesssssssssssssssss kiss
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nah, if something broke us up... It would again.

It won't even last, the trust won't even be there, you'd just be suspecting and all. No way...

True that.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Presh900(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by SalomonKane: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

They are both guilty, we are on the same page. Answer the question , should the main girl go back to him or not?
Am I compelled to answer your question, miss?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Am I compelled to answer your question, miss?

You're not but that's the essence of this thread and since you're here...
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Towncrier007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
That's if my friend she slept with is dead.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by rabex123(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Samjr(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Omg I fear you, you would do all that just to get back at your friend
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Samjr(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Papiikush:

Baba whey you church mind dey? grin

Mimzyy why will you wanna go back to an ex in the first place

That is a closed chapter to me, even if I want to "revisit" my past it will be according to what my brother in the Lord typed up there grin
Haba that's okafors law grin cheesy
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by AlanSugar(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jarizod:
NO..a big fat one!

*modified*

on second thought I just might and make sure that I yansh her for say 5 months then leave her..fair yes? angry

Hahaha, see them, the "I comment but I no read" crew!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by RobinHez(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
NO!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by AlanSugar(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is it about you

Of course its about her! She came here lying her freaking mouth on an imaginary friend. Fear babes, lying fuctards!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hahaha, see them, the "I comment but I no read" crew!

I actually did..I was commenting from the perspective of a male..

like an answer to the "topic" itself not the content.. u dig me?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by EHI9ICE(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card...

For ur mind.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by AlanSugar(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jarizod:

I actually did..I was commenting from the perspective of a male..

like an answer to the "topic" itself not the content.. u dig me?

Carry on, nutting do jhu Bro! Lol!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by goingape2: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:
I was chilling with a friend this evening and we got talking about a mutual friend of ours who supposedly slept with her ex boyfriend. She actually caught the lady in her ex's house so it was not a hearsay or something.

She left them in the house with hot tears pouring down her cheeks. This guy(her ex) tried to apologize after some days but she was too hurt and she told him off. I couldn't really do much 'cos it was her decision to make whether or not to continue with the guy as it was a very delicate situation.

Fast forward to some weeks later, the mutual friend started flaunting the guy on her social medias, putting up pictures of both of 'em in intimate positions and different outings. My friend couldn't take it anymore and she had to delete both of them from her list.

It's been three months plus now, she has moved on, she's not seeing anyone else but she's doing good. All of a sudden, the guy wants her back! According to her, he's been begging her for over a week saying it was the devil and all...

I told her frankly that if I were in her shoes, I'll not even consider it but I don't wana shove it down her throat. My fear is that this guy might just take her for granted again. This is a relationship that lasted well over two years before they broke up.

What's your opinion? Do you think it's gonna be wise for her to go back?
apart from boyfriend and girlfriend talk, what do women know?

can them think on how to make money?

can them solve a problem?

can them contribute to the society?

the more reason i believe that women have fish brain is because of post like this!

you see them only in romance section talking fairy tales!

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.
low self esteem at work...

have you been a victim of sexua.l abuse while growing up?

don't answer.... but if yes... you need counseling asap
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

Revenge comes to mind.... undecided
It's petty, Yes. but damn right fulfilling!

Sure, 3-Months Is enough time to get over the cheating, sneaky, Dimwitted bastard but I just might Accept his ass back only to make him suffer in the end.

"Once a cheater, Always A cheater''. No mercy for those species of fücktards. I mean, if you don't wanna be Inna relationship no more, what's so bloody hard in saying so.. ..like ''Hey babe, I can't do this anymore. Your Püssy ain't the same anymore. I need more. it's me, Not you '' Sefini!

everyone goes their way! sure it'll hurt... but Not exactly as excruciating when U cheat. the guy needs to be hanged! for having no shame!

Darn! My friend is a radical. Me likey. cheesy
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by sisisioge: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmmm...I find it quite shocking that he tried coming back. He's so daring...very very daring. It will be too kind to say the simple no, forrrking him up privately sounds interesting. What can one do o angry angry Forrking azzzzhole!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Noblesoul123: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Take it from me my dear, its not worth it. Your past should remain in the past
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by modsRbastard: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
DaddySLY:
lol.... i wonder if there are swingers in Nigeria...

Hmm... Been long i heard this, last time I saw this was on MySpace.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
If the dude has gat a dad,she could cruise the dad and make him a step-son
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
goingape2:
apart from boyfriend and girlfriend talk, what do women know?

can them they think on of how to make money?

can them they solve a problem?

can them they contribute to the society?

the more reason i believe that women have fish brain is because of post like this!

you see them only in romance section talking fairy tales!

I just contributed to the society by solving a problem for you as it is obvious that you always skipped English classes. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Despite the fact that she was gifted back and front as I love it and has the skills of a goddess in bed and in the kitchen....nope I aint going back to her!
It happened to me and I told her that was the end. She never believed me but truly that's was it.

MODIFIED: Just made up with ma Hommie today in PH and we drank beer together. Wish women can just learn. Now she has lost us both
including the supposed "DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY"...

MORAL OF THE STORY:

1. Biitches come n go but my Hommies are for life!!!
2. U can't make a WHORRE a house wife!!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
AlanSugar:

Of course its about her! She came here lying her freaking mouth on an imaginary friend. Fear babes, lying fuctards!

I wonder wh you're so pained. Did you lose your money to the MMM scheme? sad undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / My Pre - Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.