Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (26011 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

I just contributed to the society by solving a problem for you as it is obvious that you always skipped English classes. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by goingape2: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

I just contributed to the society by solving a problem for you as it is obvious that you always skipped English classes. smiley
yes cos English dont put food on my table and paid my bills wink

apart from English, do you use your brain at all?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
goingape2:

Mate... You can't come back from that grin fish brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
goingape2:

Oh. I know you now grin I understand why you're embittered cheesy. I'll reply your mail when you learn how to treat women with respect. Stop beating women undecided we say no to physical assault undecided

goingape2:
to cool an angry wife is to be an angry man itself!

beat the crab out of her and she will cool her anger and know that yours is more terrifying than her.

dont do all this the opt said!

most you be admitting that you are wrong all the time undecided

show her that you are a man and beat the black out of her! angry

the more you pamper naija women the more them will see you as less of a man and do whatever them feel like.

you dont pamper a dog when it does wrong, you beat the dog and show the animal what he did wrong. the same principle apply to women too.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by DonMD1000: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]

Lol, interesting quote grin
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by MIMU(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rarav,olohrun maa je ey...why na
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by goingape2: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Oh. I know you now grin I understand why you're embittered cheesy. I'll reply your mail when you learn how to treat women with respect. Stop beating women undecided we say no to physical assault undecided

did i sent this idio....t a mail undecided
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by goingape2: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Dimples999:

undecided
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:
did i sent this idio....t a mail undecided

Now he's gonna deny grin Anything to save your face sobriquet. It's bad enough that you beat women, don't tell me you're a liar too??

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by modsRbastard: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2016
dukeolumde:
Despite the fact that she was gifted back and front as I love it and has the skills of a goddess in bed and in the kitchen....nope I aint going back to her!
It happened to me and I told her that was the end. She never believed me but truly that's was it.

MODIFIED: Just made up with ma Hommie today in PH and we drank beer together. Wish women can just learn. Now she has lost us both
including the supposed "DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY"...

MORAL OF THE STORY:

1. Biitches come n go but my Hommies are for life!!!
2. U can't make a WHORRE a house wife!!

True that amigo. I had similar experience; bítch be calling me like I still owe her some kinda obligation. One time for you Ombre.

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by goingape2: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Now he's gonna deny grin Anything to save your face sobriquet.
why will i sent a pm to someone who look like a witch undecided

by the way! i don't do prostitute. go find someone else and have a nice day.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:
why will i sent send a pm to someone who look looks like a witch undecided

by the way! i don't do prostitute prpstitutes. go find someone else and have a nice day.

Did you just admit you have been masturbating on my profile pics grin tamuno cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
I
It's always best to move on, a female friend once had a similar problem (not entirely similar) and she made the mistake… it didn't last two weeks and she was back to being single.
It maybe tempting but it's stupid

Well that's for her, i will take my ex back and gbensh the life out of her till she breaks up with me grin
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2016
DaCloakedShadow:

It's always best to move on, a female friend once had a similar problem (not entirely similar) and she made the mistake… it didn't last two weeks and she was back to being single.
It maybe tempting but it's stupid

Well that's for her, i will take my ex back and gbensh the life out of her till she breaks up with me grin

At THE emboldened..
I only know of some selected few that makes use of that word... I guess I know u smiley
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

At THE emboldened..
I only know of some selected few that makes use of that word... I guess I know u smiley
Lol, you do wink
Been awhile, howdy?
Main is cooling off somewhere

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2016
I might lipsrsealed not too sure depends on how deep the relationship was but matters of the heart sha one can ever tell
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by LecciGucci: 12:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

If I knock you undecided angry

Bae na groundnut oil u rub for face? undecided
Anyways u still the sexy bae i kno.
Those bulgin cheeks of urs are killin!..damn! kiss
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2016
LecciGucci:

Bae na groundnut oil u rub for face? undecided
Anyways u still the sexy bae i kno.
Those bulgin cheeks of urs are killin!..damn! kiss

It's Olive oil smiley

All these strange monikers. Kindly unveil please
?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2016
DaCloakedShadow:

Lol, you do wink
Been awhile, howdy?
Main is cooling off somewhere

I'm cool. Bout to hit the sheets. Sleep tyt. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

I'm cool. Bout to hit the sheets. Sleep tyt. smiley
Ok, you too
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2016
This definitely about the OP

Lies with my friend story when they are the one in question undecided
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by bidexmedia(m): 4:16am On Nov 06, 2016
For scholarship opportunities and visitations, please click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by mrjadek01(m): 4:47am On Nov 06, 2016
the Lady can take him back but she need to set a standard for herself.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
So true. Most times, Exes want nothing but sex, more reason why it is ideal to move om except one has a good revenge plan. ;DD

Sex was so good nigga can't let go grin cheesy

I'm still waiting for your answer

When are you gonna come up with an answer ??
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Daddykuyt(m): 5:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Am not interesting in this APC post.. Who you HELP?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by 7agaza(m): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2016
DaddySLY:
lol.... i wonder if there are swingers in Nigeria...

Epic. we both can just start it.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by roxpress: 5:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Well I just wanted to say Hi
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by DaddySLY(m): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2016
7agaza:

Epic. we both can just start it.
na ask i ask o grin
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by sylvar02(m): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
No dear. Lolz. #NoBoyfriendNoProblem wink

Nne ke kwanu

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2016
I cud Neva go back to such an ex! d lady should just move on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / My Pre - Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.