Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Cheating Girl Frd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girl Frd (1004 Views)

Every Cheating Girl Is A Hungry Bae. True Or False ?? / pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Girl Frd by holluphemydavid(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hello romancelander, if u find out ur girlfriend who you rilly love is on Baddoo and u had asked her severally if she is on d platform and she denied she wasn't dere and later u find ur ways to snoop into d baddoo account and saw all her dirty chat, gave out her nobas and pin, saw many tins in different chat in same baddo account for those people who knws abt baddoo, u screenshoot all d chats and send to her. Guys if you are in dis situation, wot will u do, and girls if it happens ur guy find out dis abt u, hw will u feel. Dis rilly happen to a friend of mine and he's rilly confused rite now Tanks in anticipation for d advice
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by holluphemydavid(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by pweetychyka(f): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
I swear I 'm tired of all dis 'dis happened to one of my friend thingy'
If u r d victim, come out n tell everyone! Trust me from every yab n insult there is a lesson to learn n advice to get!

Possibly d poster under me will have something much more reasonable to say! As I don't av any to contribute to d matter undecided kiss
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why will your friend go through her private chat?.

Allow your spouse do whatever he/she wants, it's their life...just keep an open mind.
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
pweetychyka:
I swear I 'm tired of all dis 'dis happened to one of my friend thingy'
If u r d victim, come out n tell everyone! Trust me from every yab n insult there is a lesson to learn n advice to get!

Possibly d poster under me will have something much more reasonable to say! As I don't av any to contribute to d matter undecided kiss
Lol, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when someone says my friend this and that, it's actually them

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl Frd by NemzySeries(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
oga is ur destiny tied to dat particular gal? if u notice any sign of unseriousness or unfaithfulness in her y no kindly pave way dan forcing ursef to sail on a wrecked ship.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Stephandeswardt: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Why will your friend go through her private chat?.

Allow your spouse do whatever he/she wants, it's their life...just keep an open mind.

How logical is this? How old are you, what are your expectations in the relationship you are in, what do you tell your partner you want and hoe do you carry yourself, when he isn'twith you?
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

How logical is this? How old are you, what are your expectations in the relationship you are in, what do you tell your partner you want and hoe do you carry yourself, when he isn'twith you?
How many questions are you asking me at once?.
So because my expectations are high i should go about reading my boyfriend's chats or text messages when i know men are men.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Its our failings as men that make women cheat

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl Frd by pweetychyka(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2016
emitoz:

Lol, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when someone says my friend this and that, it's actually them

Lol....
My friend jez said it's funny... grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by SexyNairalander: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2016
am sure you and your friend have sense
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Hello romancelander, if u find out ur girlfriend who you rilly love is on Baddoo and u had asked her severally if she is on d platform and she denied she wasn't dere and later u find ur ways to snoop into d baddoo account and saw all her dirty chat, gave out her nobas and pin, saw many tins in different chat in same baddo account for those people who knws abt baddoo, u screenshoot all d chats and send to her. Guys if you are in dis situation, wot will u do, and girls if it happens ur guy find out dis abt u, hw will u feel. Dis rilly happen to a friend of mine and he's rilly confused rite now Tanks in anticipation for d advice
What a drama! I personally think it's disgusting. Haven't had the experience before because I'm so picky when it comes to women. Obviously, your girlfriend's been bittching around, so the best way to deal with her is to be sly with your words and asks her to continue chasing shadows.

Tell her that you would be shipping a guy to her every night, that he's a handful though, so don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Cheating Girl Frd by skywalker240(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2016
like someone up there said

WRECKED SHIP

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: What Do You Suggest She Do Now? Move Back In With Her Ex? / Death And Internment Of The English Language / Increase The Size Of Your Breast And Testes Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.