Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Promoting Inter-religious Peace And Brotherhood Via Religious Quotes And Images - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Promoting Inter-religious Peace And Brotherhood Via Religious Quotes And Images (1619 Views)

As A Christian Would You Accept Inter-religious Marriage In Your Family? / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. / Inter-religious Marraiges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Inter-religious Peace And Brotherhood Via Religious Quotes And Images by sholly2017: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Meditate on these religious quotes and be a true believer;

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama.

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths. Muhammad Ali.

I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. Khalil Gibran.

Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion. Dalai Lama

I am a Muslim and i love Jesus. Emir of Kanu, Sanusi Lamido
SOURCE; https:///posts/epistleonline.

Re: Promoting Inter-religious Peace And Brotherhood Via Religious Quotes And Images by Slikbae: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tell this to the religion that enforces and kill others for being infidels.

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! / Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Launches Loveworld USA / BREAKING: Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.