Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Runtown Shares Church Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Shares Church Selfie (31698 Views)

Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation / Runtown Shares First Photo Of His Son, Zamar / Lady Says She Is Pregnant For Runtown, Shares Ultra Scan Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by guzan: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neimar:

chaii very lame

Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by kings11ng(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
onye ma ife ofulu buru bibulu
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by UIA04(f): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
SirVictory:
I hope ya repentance is genuine o because if u stop to smoke Igbo nd u still dey carry women upandan na still the same thing no difference
Are you God?
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by WesBreezy: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
Bros,abeg find another job because comedy no go give you money if na dis kind lame joke you go dey crack.
To sell suya better pass this your yeye joke
this ni&&a dey underage suya sha.. Which other joke funny pass to dey chop suya everyday ? Chopping suya everyday is funny
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by mhktaryan: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
harlee:
baba I hail,I be ur boy
. Tíri gbosa for u...
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by madjune(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
There's no greater religion than a pure and straight heart that acknowledges God and HIs laws.

Some folks dont smoke anything but have hearts full of vile and dirt.
So, it's not ready about saying this and don't do that.

Just keep a clean and pure heart.

Nothing delights God as a truthful heart
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by columbus007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
After when all his lips don black like danfo silencer na now you come repent and he come dey cover am for here undecided

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by SirVictory: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:

Are you God?

Are you Runtown?
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by deuce07(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Looks stoned
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by itzmejerry(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kenzico:
All na for mouth....We dont know what he does in his closet

He should shave off his DADA too....

wat is wrong wit keeping dread locks is it in d bible dat keeping it is a sin ... I keep dreads nd I attend salvation ministry in port Harcourt
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by ddolaa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
WriteBoy:
Runtown as a creative cannot, now, or in the near future leave MJ. He may have stopped using smoking as a means of consumption but he still has so many other means of consuming the divine and god given grass. Some of such methods include:

1) Using a bong so as to inhale clean smoke alone

2) Using a distillator to isolate the THC or CNC compounds. Some people like to have only one compound, some people prefer having the two, but whatever an individuals choice, it's still fine

3) Making Butter out of MJ. This involves frying MJ in a whole lot of butter, straining the oil and THC with a sieve and then allowing to cool in the refrigerator. It is then used as a spread and eaten like normal butter.

4)Sniffing: The weed is ground into a fine powder and sieved. The end product is sniffed directly into the brain. I don't recommend this method to noob smokers because their brain may not be able to deal with such a heavy dose of THC. In other words, You fit run mad!

So Runtown baba, even if you fool your pastor, you cannot fool me, I be stoner like you!

bros how far Na, Una oh, I lyk ur analysis
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Emecson(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Nicolars post=50809400]meanwhile...
that awkward moment u and ur bf r trying to b romantic then he throws u on the bed and you hit your head and die straight
no need to argue it.... na sure tyn
hell straight

The afta lyf awkward moment wen ha spirit trows u ova d 9ja bridge
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Lordspicy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wasky101:
Shebi ur frnd utunu abi nah lynx do pass you. This life would be a better place if we allow people practice their faith in peace and at the same time have the freedom to do whatever pleases them outside the church But no Sister nkechi and Brother Kunle would not let u smoke weed on Sat and go to church on Sunday. They be like see that igbo smoker, who is he deceiving

lol u dey craze ooo

wetin u talk dey on point
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by UIA04(f): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
SirVictory:

Are you Runtown?
No but if someone makes an effort to stop an addiction the least you can do is be glad instead of bringing up his other sins

Remove the log in your eye first..
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Akv24regular(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
May friend go and clear that dada on ur head,if truly you're for God
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by moshould(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
me i know say smoke dey this guy pocket,,,,,guyman
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by minexpo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Raydos:
Abeg Who Get Lighter? undecided
no nid 4 lighter... jst take a drag

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by JayJayGee: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nicolars:
meanwhile...
that awkward moment u and ur bf r trying to b romantic then he throws u on the bed and you hit your head and die straight
hell straight

NICO JOKES
nairaland gat no chill see as them kill your career
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Opeade939(f): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
Bros,abeg find another job because comedy no go give you money if na dis kind lame joke you go dey crack.
To sell suya better pass this your yeye joke
That's harsh.
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by pizzylee(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kenzico:
All na for mouth....We dont know what he does in his closet

He should shave off his DADA too....
well u either bliv or not...we don't know wat a lot of celeb do in dea closets,u don't know wat I do n I do knw wat u do n basically u don't need his closet

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Jezzu(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wow I'm Appie for you. For you to quit smoking weed completely i doubt.
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by BarrElChapo(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2016
Nicolars:
meanwhile...
hell straight

NICO JOKES

grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Tobycharles: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Lynxxx did more than this, u all know d rest...
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by room089: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still with dada? That craze neva comot finish o!
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by nitroblitz01: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
batstan:

Damn!!!!
like damn man... You a pro. See processes....
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by nitroblitz01: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
room089:
Still with dada? That craze neva comot finish o!
so na the Dada go really show say him don give him life to God.... Niggas be reasonable... Where God write for bible say dada na sin biko... This religiousness is the reason we can't get pass this. You this Adeboye is a fool to have created the modern redeemed Christian church of God. If Jesus should come today so many of those spiritual forming Christians won't aline with him. Remember they didn't see him as a son of God cos he never recognized with their ways. Remember. Low hair cut, shave beards, looking all innocent no be holy man. Be you and be good to others. Bless G.
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by nitroblitz01: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
madjune:
There's no greater religion than a pure and straight heart that acknowledges God and HIs laws.

God Almighty bless your soul. You just spoke my mind. Someone else talks bout his dada for crying out loud what's dada got to do with giving your life to God?
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by nitroblitz01: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
madjune:

God Almighty bless your soul. You just spoke my mind. Someone else talks bout his dada for crying out loud what's dada got to do with giving your life to God?
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by room089: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
nitroblitz01:
so na the Dada go really show say him don give him life to God.... Niggas be reasonable... Where God write for bible say dada na sin biko... This religiousness is the reason we can't get pass this. You this Adeboye is a fool to have created the modern redeemed Christian church of God. If Jesus should come today so many of those spiritual forming Christians won't aline with him. Remember they didn't see him as a son of God cos he never recognized with their ways. Remember. Low hair cut, shave beards, looking all innocent no be holy man. Be you and be good to others. Bless G.

But uncle, why bring Adeboye for the matter na? Na so you dey reason your own matter? Na wa o!
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by nitroblitz01: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
room089:

But uncle, why bring Adeboye for the matter na? Na so you dey reason your own matter? Na wa o!

Actually what I mentioned to write is "you think Adeboye is a fool" seriously.
Re: Runtown Shares Church Selfie by Ellabae(f): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy
floragregs:
this ain't funny bro. Big miss!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017 / "Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Photos: AY & Family Holiday In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.