Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (69629 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Chrysaetos:
This Nigga is a clown. Sitting in his comfy apartment disputing things that he has no balls to go find out himself. undecided

You better don't ban me angry
Why should I leave my apartment to look for something that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist? If someone on the internet told you that the Justice League is real and that their headquarters is in the Sambisa forest, would you actually travel to the forest to look for the Justice League? No.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Seun:
Why should I leave my apartment to look for something that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist? If someone on the internet told you that the Justice League is real and that their headquarters is in the Sambisa forest, would you actually travel to the forest to look for the Justice League? No.

If more than one person has given an account of so, from different people who are of different backgrounds, of course I will go.find out if I genuinely want to see the Justice League. It will be silly of me to dismiss them even as people keep giving account of it.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by hahn(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Seun:

No, but anyone who wants to convince me can go there & ask the witches to fly to Sango Ota on a Monday morning and do some aerial stunts.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Jacktheripper: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Seun ** you
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Chrysaetos

Had a feeling it was you, I don't mind talking here but not offline
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Never mind. I can't say the things I want to on here.
Ok
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by mostyg(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by VERDA: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

Provide evidence of witchcraft super powers or shut the fvck up.

I get very surprised when I see people who doubt the existence of the supernatural, it's crazy with all the information and experiences out there, but then again, the likes of you will always argue with anyone who tries to explain these things to you and yet would not want to go out and investigate for yourself, you go to work, or school, come back, hang out with friends, party and don't read wide enough and think the world is comprised of just what you see, then sit in front of your computer in the comfort of ur home and type whatever you wish.. ...a guy earlier gave a location, why not go out of your comfort zone and visit the place, investigate for yourself,as it is your skepticism will not allow you believe anything anybody tells you. I dey laugh some of una ignorance.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by VERDA: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2018
HardMirror:

i am 100% sure you know whatever you have to say here wont fly so you are asking us to go to a junction. just like that? we shld waste time and resources to go to an ambiguous junction?
start by telling us what you experienced there that is an iron clad proof of the existence of witchcraft.

if not for rule number 2 on nairaland i would have called you by your proper name.

I am sure you have heard a lot of people give their experiences but most of you sum it up to malaria, delusion or the mind playing tricks on you, supernatural things are not physical and can't be seen or proven physically which your normal response to will be "how convenient"....now you have been given an opportunity to experience things for yourself and you have still found a way to counter that.. ..what do you people even want, believe una no gree believe which is understandable, oya go and experience urself,you no want.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by oyatz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
There is NO IRON CASTE EVIDENCE but they (Supporters of the Witches and Wizard theory) will want you to believe and if you don't, they will resort to subtle threats.

Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by oyatz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
I have seen a Shango priest chewing brand new blade and dancing in a fire.

I have also seen Hausa traditionalists using very sharp knife to cut things and attempt to use it to cut their skin proved impossible.

Seun:

Substitute the blade for something chewable using sleight of hand? Hide the blade carefully in your cheek and pretend that you're chewing it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.