Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) (50339 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Nigeria Plunged In To Darkness By Power Grid Meltdown As Millions Watched World / Latest Cyber Threat | What You Should Know About Meltdown And Spectre Chip Flaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Eddiecute86:
grin

Nice toes...... i mean fingers.
loolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by chxe: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by Malawian(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Nothing original, just have to hide your index finger

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by jomogua(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Vanillaskin:
me be like shocked
But...

ooh my having four finger is not actually a giggie the giggie is havning short fingers , Marco Rubio to Trump Be Care of people with short fingers they are never to be trusted [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have four fingers too..

I squeezed one into others to make it look like four,I bet you that's what she did.

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by Incrizz(f): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hahaha here is mine,

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by jayriginal: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by gemale(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
I just hv 2 ques 4 pple lyk wt 4 fingers
1. Hw do u gv pple d middle finger seeing dt u dnt hv it?
2. R u nt worried dt girls wt 5 fingers wld gv beta hand jobs dan u?
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
mosho2good:
Allah is the greatest...
can someone please say allahu akbar
You haf craze finish
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's something u can do also, it's no Photoshop.
U just need your thumb to cover one finger . Sorry no Nepa I took the pic with flash.

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) by delishpot: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op, do research well well. Anybody with flexible joint in their fore finger can do it. And if the alabosi that carried this news followed the topic, they would have seen the final answer to this photo. She his here first finger under her thumb.most people can do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 2 And 2.5 / The Greatest Insult Ever!!!! / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.