Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Wow!wedding Photographer-tonydoo Visuals Photoshops Hillary Clinton&donald Trump - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wow!wedding Photographer-tonydoo Visuals Photoshops Hillary Clinton&donald Trump (659 Views)

Photoshops Of Mr Bean That Will Make You Wow!!! / Photoshops Of Mr Bean That Will Make You Wow!!! / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!wedding Photographer-tonydoo Visuals Photoshops Hillary Clinton&donald Trump by Tonydoo: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nairalander creates a hillarious Movie Poster featuring Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump towards 2016 American Elections.

He was inspired by the desire to create something unusual, something for the international audience.

He wanted to make a bold statement and establish his footprints on the sands of time.He wanted the world to know that there is a lot more to the TONYDOO VISUALS brand known to Nigerians.

Nigerians know him as a Wedding Photographer and Designer, but they have rarely seen tecky designs such as this. Movie Posters done this age and time, rarely have this completeness and sanity exhibited in this design.

It looks extremely perfect.

We might give you a walk-through through the design thinking and the design process.

The Hillary Trump Movie Poster Design was inspired by the US Elections taking place on Tuesday, 8th November.

The images of Donald Trump was carefully selected based on what would reflect the seemingly close up portrait of the combined faces of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Image of Donald Trump was gotten from Google. Hillary Clinton was from Google.

Tonydoo Visuals says: "I have always wanted to create something totally unusual, something that would break boundaries and get a lot of buzz from the International scene."

Tonydoo Visuals also opined that: "I have seen works created by Adekunle Gold and Abinibi and always said to myself: I can do this, even better. But due to the nature of my Job at my current place of work as an Email Marketing Expert, Designer and Digital Media Strategist, I barely have time."

The Analysis of the Poster
Partial Faces of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump created with Photoshop to create a Single Face

The Name choice. I considered using a combination of Donald and Clinton as Donald Clinton, but a lot of people may fail to catch the humour in it. I then settled for Hillary Trump.

It is a movie poster designed at a crucial time in America's Political History in its entirety to entertain.

www.tonydoovisuals.com
cc. lalasticlala ishilove seun

(1) (Reply)

True Or False / Jealousy / Boy Goes To Studio After MMM Unfreezes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.