Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna (735 Views)

Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by willywasco(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Are you a Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Member hoping to Serve in Kaduna ?

We are a Newly Established Media Outfit that needs the services of a young graduate to serve with us

We need Any of the following

1. A crazy music lover, someone that knows the music world very well

2. A Fashion lover, someone that know women fashion and what is en vogue

3. A News writer, someone that can write news very well

4. A proof reader, someone that can check for spelling errors and correct it

5. A computer guru, some one that is very good in wordpress web uploading

Remuneration:
A Newly built house for the corpers t live and enjoy their service year.

If you think you are qualified to serve with us, send us mail at
willysawa3@yahoo.com
Mobile No: 07035770620
Re: Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by geolan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wouldn't mind this if im posted to kaduna
Re: Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by chumaster(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Unfortunately, Kaduna isn't one of my choice
Re: Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by mightyleks(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not bad i choose Kaduna don't know if i will be posted there.

My only question is whats the working hour and will there be time for one to learn something else part-time like graphic design
Re: Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
If I'm posted to Kaduna, I will be contact you
Re: Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by oluwaseun239(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2016
I chose Kaduna (I prefer to serve in Ogun though)
I can even work for a media outfit free cos it's what I'm passionate about.
I'm in, you will see my mail soon.
Re: Batch B : NYSC Corper Needed In A Media Organization Kaduna by Suurulere(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
willywasco:
Are you a Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Member hoping to Serve in Kaduna ?

We are a Newly Established Media Outfit that needs the services of a young graduate to serve with us

We need Any of the following

1. A crazy music lover, someone that knows the music world very well

2. A Fashion lover, someone that know women fashion and what is en vogue

3. A News writer, someone that can write news very well

4. A proof reader, someone that can check for spelling errors and correct it

5. A computer guru, some one that is very good in wordpress web uploading

Remuneration:
A Newly built house for the corpers t live and enjoy their service year.

If you think you are qualified to serve with us, send us mail at
willysawa3@yahoo.com
Mobile No: 07035770620

I'm very interested in this position, though I'm not a youth corps member. I just sent you an e-mail. Looking forward to your favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Pays N1.8m For Corps Member’s Spinal Cord Injury / Brand New | Infinix Zero 3 For Lagos & Ogun Corper / pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.