Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? (11469 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello Spotted in the midst of Masquerades At Anyigba (Photo) / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by faithfuldon7(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
There is news over the state that the Governor is dead? Can someone kindly confirm please.... People has been calling me and I need feedback.. Kogitte pls, must all ur governor die...
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Bitterleaf5: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rip. Vanity upon vanity
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by ArabMopol(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
bull-hari has eliminate him
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Clonus: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not true
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by damoneymag(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
just recieved same call as well. I'v been trying to conform the rumor. But so far so good its still a rumor.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by babdap: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Too early to say, I can categorically tell you something now and my Oga at the top will say another thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by faithfuldon7(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
This Kogi ppl especially Igalas eeh... Make una help us kill some of our corrupt leaders and not ur governors alone...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Mocalypse: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Heard similar news, rumour circulating has it that the Governor went overseas for medical checkup but unable to make it back.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by tit(f): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mocalypse:
Heard similar news, rumour circulating has it that the Governor went overseas for medical checkup but unable to make it back.

maybe witchcraft is holding him back.
his peoples should rush to tb joshua before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by jreal: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
UNGREASING THE LIES OF HATERS.

Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello's death report went viral today, causing distress among his fans across the State and in diaspora.

Only the truth about what is true will stop media murderers & gossips from committing further false flag massacre as regards our own Youngest Governor in Nigerian and in the history of our State, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello.

Share the truth - the accumulated lies of haters is proven to be untrue, unfounded and baseless- we therefore sink the lies taking toll on the good people of Kogi State home and in abroad.

Spread the Good news:
Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello is hale & hearty!

May all negative wishes against himself and his families neither stand nor shall it come to pass.
Blessed his he that blesses him and the reverse be that of those that pray him the opposite.

God bless and keep GYB.
God bless Kogi State.
God bless Nigeria.

WisdomBank.
6th November, 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by NaijaMutant(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by peterbello(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala. Help us confirm.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na lie ooo
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmm. Na wa for rumour mongers o. shocked shocked
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by dprof2016: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not true joor.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
faithfuldon7:
This Kogi ppl especially Igalas eeh... Make una help us kill some of our corrupt leaders and not ur governors alone...
Na wa to you oh.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Pweedyfaszy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hope it's nt true oh..
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Kelklein(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mynd44 please ur attention is needed here asap

Remove this post/thread..
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
I Just heard the rumor/news too.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Marv650(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
jreal:
UNGREASING THE LIES OF HATERS.

Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello's death report went viral today, causing distress among his fans across the State and in diaspora.

Only the truth about what is true will stop media murderers & gossips from committing further false flag massacre as regards our own Youngest Governor in Nigerian and in the history of our State, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello.

Share the truth - the accumulated lies of haters is proven to be untrue, unfounded and baseless- we therefore sink the lies taking toll on the good people of Kogi State home and in abroad.

Spread the Good news:
Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello is hale & hearty!

May all negative wishes against himself and his families neither stand nor shall it come to pass.
Blessed his he that blesses him and the reverse be that of those that pray him the opposite.

God bless and keep GYB.
God bless Kogi State.
God bless Nigeria.

WisdomBank.
6th November, 2016.
i don't pray he dies, but consider this what use does he have if my dad who has been working before i was born with all his papers completly available, cleared for screening, successfully done the screening too, but fails to get alert for the past 11months. Tell me what more prayer would sound better, to keep him alive or see him dead. I know you won't understand what i'm feeling if you're a die hard fan, or if you come from a rich family, but my point is a non working governor is not better than a dead Audu. I wish him good health, sound one, and a changed heart for the people of the state.
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Clonus:
Not true
hi..I could reply on my thread for some reason...you can connect me on 09055077014
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by Ibkingo7: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wishing him speedy recovery
Re: Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? by SalamRushdie: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Day man resemble who wan die now? He is fine and okay

(1) (Reply)

PDP ‘plans Credible Presidential Primary’ / NNPC Spends N1bn Daily, Petrol Subsidy Hits N19.37/Litre / YPP Declares Ifeanyi Ubah As The Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.