Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) (52370 Views)

Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Father Strangles 14-Year-Old Son In Abuja, Attempts To Poison Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
and d stupid girl couldn't report to her mum immediately until she was confirmed pregnant...can u term such rape.? supposing it didn't result in pregnancy dat means no one will know what transpired
You know when things like this happens, most victims usually decides to keep quiet because of Embarrassments and shame . And she is still young.

Thatz Why parent should urge their children Not to keep quiet about sexual molestation. And the society should stop seeing rape victims as an outcast.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by goingape2: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sometimes I ask myself "do people really enjoy rape?"
you don't need to ask yourself that svpid question! just go and rape someone and see if you won't enjoy it undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Markachi666(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
babatundensuk:
isokay
I don't think so.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by XaintJoel20: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sometimes I ask myself "do people really enjoy rape?"
So you believe she was raped. She should tell that to the marines, my ears are busy. She is only picking that line of defence because ' blow blow don burst'.
She must have been enjoying it.

The only offence I can pinpoint from this whole scenario is that she is minor....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
XaintJoel20:

So you believe she was raped. She should tell that to the marines, my ears are busy. She is only picking that line of defence because ' blow blow don burst'.
She must have been enjoying it.

The only offence I can pinpoint from this whole scenario is that she is minor....
Yes that's very true. When yawa don gas, most ladies will lie that the guy raped them

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by XaintJoel20: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

You know when things like this happens, most victims usually decides to keep quiet because of Embarrassments and shame . And she is still young.

Thatz Why parent should urge their children Not to keep quiet about sexual molestation. And the society should stop seeing rape victims as an outcast.
Sometimes when people refer to 15 year old lass as 'young' I find if funny. Yeah, she may be young but not ignorance.
I am not justifying the evil deeds of the pastor, but what some of these kids do behind close doors would be baffling to even grand mothers.

Take a stroll to our secondary schools and see how children engage in immorality from junior secondary level.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Lvlink(f): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
NCAN Isiala Ngwa South.

**clicks on the link to check** .... 1..2..3..45..55..69..75..95..100% confirmed!

AFONJA on the news again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Fourwinds: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

well.. d deed has been done.... how am I sure she didn't get money or gift in return.?? sometimes I get angry with girls' sluggish attitude in responds to serious issues like this..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by ijustdey: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Police Public Relations Officer of the Ogun State command, Abimbola Oyeneye, told PREMIUM TIMES on Sunday that the complainant, who is the mother of the girl, was reported to be the suspect’s lover.

the woman self no try....

I am sure she is either practising polygamy or she left her husband due to her polygamous way for her to have found solace in the hand of a fake prophet
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Tpl2015: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ogun state & kenya b like jocob zuma fingers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by lozanni(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
This na wetin yoloobas will call: 'Obuko' ( (meaning: 'he-goat') ado omo ado iya !!!

The randy pastor wanted to have a taste of both worlds, imagine that !!!
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by kodded(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
driy65:
[/b]IF I SAY A- YOU SAY FON- ANODA MAN SAY JA .OMO NA U SABI....dem work na to rape, every young gal oo for inside ogun state[/b]NCAN Timbuktu branch...until buhari decide to ashphalt de potholes for dier face dem go continue to behave like? see 2nd pix for beta explanation
cc omenka cheesy
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by avalontony(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
driy65:
[/b]IF I SAY A- YOU SAY FON- ANODA MAN SAY JA .OMO NA U SABI....dem work na to rape, every young gal oo for inside ogun state[/b]NCAN Timbuktu branch...until buhari decide to ashphalt de potholes for dier face dem go continue to behave like? see 2nd pix for beta explanation

cheesy grin cheesy your bad mouth no be here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by justy15: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ogun n Kenya with bad news are like 5 n 6. my brother afonjas I hail oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
What tha heck is going on in ogun angry buhari declare state of emergency now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by femo7(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
The reaction to this issue of rape is not supposed to be based on tribalism and religion.

You guys keep looking for which tribe to push the blame to. This is the problem with Nigerians, every little thing, we go tribalistic and bring religion on board.

The fact is that religion has done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by azezola(m): 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Evil Christians and evil religion, washed up religion by evil whitey.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by vicstar(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
PatAkpos:
Ogun state again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ogun the seat of Satan himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neoguru3:
A pastor of a Celestial Church of Christ in Abeokuta, Michael Adeniran, has been arrested for allegedly defiling and impregnating a 15-year-old daughter of a member of his church.

I no talk anything oh
see fine boy where dem carry tribal Marks spoil face finish.
yorubas dey mumu die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2016
emeijeh:
My God! On a sunday?! Namecheckers, food don done. This one clear finish!
lol where una dey carry all these pics sef
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Joranty: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2016
This pastor is very popular in his area, his nickname is pastor KELERUGBERU
Only God knows his true worshipper
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Their papa don run mad again too,.........Indonesian treatment to him please grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by koolcat: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2016
NA DEM.!!!
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2016
*ghen ghen cummando wan yarn* Spiritual kongi.....see as he disgrace my church
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Decryptor(m): 12:42am On Nov 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
please shut up and grow up

Please grow up and shut up!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Freestainworld(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2016
make una kukuma cut em cassava, make paper rest, abeg
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by mustymatic(m): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Cubeet2:
NCAN DELTA BRANCH.

AFONJAS REPRESENTING
Please what's the meaning of afonja? grin
I no know o...abeg no vex
I de see am for nairaland like every time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2016
driy65:

Not everybody with tribal marks is Yoruba....get dat straight!
Re: Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) by NawtyBanky(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Na waa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.