Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

[ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware (642 Views)

Why Are Big Brand Advertisers Leaving Nairaland? / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware by onlineresource: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is simply an open letter which i hope that it gets to linda ikeji if this can pushed to the front page.

Yes. we know that you make tens of millions of naira every month which is only thanks to many of us and other companies who are using your platform to advertise our business.

But every business permits that there should be a good customer service in place most especially the lady who is on the receiving end in charge of your ads.

Trust me linda, you could be making much more if you truly knew what goes on with the lady that you call your assistant.

She has ran many out of business simply because of her attitude toward the work that shes helping you with.

We that we are advertising are doing so for specific reason, We run ads on days based on what we want.

But the lady on the receiving end does not even care at all and might take 3-5 days before an ad is been run on her size.

Business dictates that there should be a good communication system for an effective business to take place.

But i can say that the lady in charge has not got any form of training on how to handle clients.

And it could be because you[linda] dont care about the advertisers of your platform and all you are after is just the money.

If that is the case. then i guess everyone has no option and those that can not bear with such frustration of having to send over 10 emails and over lots of sms before even a sponsored post can be placed on your blog.

You are currently upgrading your business with your social network and other plans that you have which is great.

But one thing i will say is that is the people that you put in charge that will frustrate many of business for you.

Or perhaps its just that you dont really care and only care about those paying more than One million or more on your platform.

But what you dont know that even small business owners like us have such funds to spend if only there is an effective customer service relationship done which on a scale of 1 to 10 is simply zero.

Am typing this now because of the frustrations i have to go through just to have my business on your site while other platforms are done immediately based on the instructions given.

But again... I guess LINDA IS ALREADY TOO BIG TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE ADVERTISERS OF HER PLATFORM.

I hope this makes the front page so that all those who are experiencing this too can share their stories.
Re: [ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware by chocolateme(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmm..
Re: [ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware by finalboss1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
hnmm
Re: [ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware by kokertalented: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
dont worry op ... i will discuss this with her
Re: [ALERT] Linda Ikeji Will Run You Out Of Business. Advertisers Beware by jeyselassie(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
onlineresource:
This is simply an open letter which i hope that it gets to linda ikeji if this can pushed to the front page.

Yes. we know that you make tens of millions of naira every month which is only thanks to many of us and other companies who are using your platform to advertise our business.

But every business permits that there should be a good customer service in place most especially the lady who is on the receiving end in charge of your ads.

Trust me linda, you could be making much more if you truly knew what goes on with the lady that you call your assistant.

She has ran many out of business simply because of her attitude toward the work that shes helping you with.

We that we are advertising are doing so for specific reason, We run ads on days based on what we want.

But the lady on the receiving end does not even care at all and might take 3-5 days before an ad is been run on her size.

Business dictates that there should be a good communication system for an effective business to take place.

But i can say that the lady in charge has not got any form of training on how to handle clients.

And it could be because you[linda] dont care about the advertisers of your platform and all you are after is just the money.

If that is the case. then i guess everyone has no option and those that can not bear with such frustration of having to send over 10 emails and over lots of sms before even a sponsored post can be placed on your blog.

You are currently upgrading your business with your social network and other plans that you have which is great.

But one thing i will say is that is the people that you put in charge that will frustrate many of business for you.

Or perhaps its just that you dont really care and only care about those paying more than One million or more on your platform.

But what you dont know that even small business owners like us have such funds to spend if only there is an effective customer service relationship done which on a scale of 1 to 10 is simply zero.

Am typing this now because of the frustrations i have to go through just to have my business on your site while other platforms are done immediately based on the instructions given.

But again... I guess LINDA IS ALREADY TOO BIG TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE ADVERTISERS OF HER PLATFORM.

I hope this makes the front page so that all those who are experiencing this too can share their stories.

this is d 3rd time im hearing such complaint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Havent You Made 30k Today?(pix) / Petition: Stop Nigerian Comedian From Promoting Hate Crimes Against Gays / Maritime Academy, Oron Forces Staff To Register Vehicles Before Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.