Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! (2915 Views)

Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns / Why Northern Senators Opposed Petroleum Industry Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by FAOdogu: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
The people of Delta state Nigeria, desire for a man that will bring change and development has in deed seen the light of day in the person of Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan.

As a child all his actions channeled him towards leadership; as a medical doctor he is a true live saver, in politic his good work has elevated him to his present position. The man at the helm of affairs in Delta state is indeed the right peg in the right hole.

The Executive Governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan has done things that indeed deserve the praises the youths of Delta State are showering him with. Some rightly described him as, and I quote “A man of the people”, “A listener and a friend of the people”.

Governor Uduaghan’s developmental projects are very visible as you take a tour round Delta State; roads, hospitals, transportation network, airport, street lights, agriculture and provision of portable drinking water as well as the basic and essential infrastructural facilities for the economic development of the state to mention but a few.
Uduaghan transformed the health care system and effected some pro-poor policies to alleviate the suffering of Deltans.

Asaba international airport is one of the major projects of this administration and the expansion of the Osubi airport to attract investors from Europe and around the world to tap into our rich industrial and tourism potentials in other to boost the economy of the Delta State.

For these reason, and the fact that he is not just a Governor, but also an intellect and a gentleman. Large chucks of the youths in the state and in the Diaspora are already urging him to run for another term come 2011.

Uduaghan is a man who understands the grass roots and has shown it in every light, even in the manner he handle Desopadec and all its shadowy activity thereby making the commission more responsive to the needs of the grass roots. The re-awarding of failed contracts to capable firms that can deliver is also another testament to his passion for good governance.

Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan moves to assist oil producing communities with funds to enable them have equity participation in oil sector of the country is most commendable. His achievements since assumption to office is rooted on two issues, the first being his three point agenda that focused on peace and security, human and capital development and infrastructural development and secondly, the skilful planning and implementation of the budget.

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that Delta State is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the Delta of our dreams is feasible; who still questions the prowess of the Governor. I say to such a person kill that sarcastic and distrustfulness of the human nature and bring out hope from within you. Hope of what we can achieve if we put our hands together and make a mark on history and the hope of a better tomorrow

I will like to thank all Deltans that have worked with this administration from the beginning that their efforts and hard work is yielding results; their contribution is well recognized by the people, they should keep the fate that the Delta State of our dream will come alive. To say it all: the success of Delta State belongs to all Deltan’s , even those in Diaspora

A government of the people, by the people and for the people has not perished from Nigeria. The birth of Delta State of our dreams is a victory that is much anticipated by all Deltans. The way the Governor handled the security issues and the amnesty is worth commending; he is instrumental in the renewed peace we now enjoy in the region.
I urge all youths to come together under the leadership of Lucky London Ukuwrere(national chairman YOUTH ALLIANCE FOR UDUAGHAN), Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long; let unity be our watch word, our motives be singular and our destination of a better tomorrow be seen in the eyes of every Deltan, knowing that we share same destiny.
In the aspect of security, the Governor has scored very high point; the relative peace that is now enjoyed in the State is the work of Uduaghan, he has encouraged the police, army and State security services with incentives for optimal performance.

Human needs, aspirations, passions, and desires have not changed since the creation of Delta State. The importance of keeping intact the rights of individuals and of developing their duties and responsibilities to society is paramount to this administration.
The Governor’s visionary prowess has allowed him to stay focus even in the face of criticism in the smooth delivery of dividends of democracy in Delta State. Uduaghan is accountable, transparent and responsive to the yearnings of Deltans; His performance and transparency in the way he handles the State has being perceived and emulated in some States
To politicians, the year 2011 is not far away. That is why the youth alliance for Uduaghan under the leadership of LUCKY LONDON UKUWRERE (national chairman) believes that the time to set some things straight is now and let those with negative comments against Governor Uduaghan to pour them out for their comment are made to strengthen the integrity of the Governor and pave more ways for his second term bid.

The youths of Delta State want their philanthropic Governor for another term, that is why the idea of “UDUAGHAN 2011” cannot be opposed of revoked.
Youth Alliance for Uduaghan (YAU) shares the vision of his Excellency. Irrespective of social status YAU presents Uduaghan again for 2011.
For more details and information please join youth alliance for Uduaghan on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1225418070#/group.php?gid=176697904866
And also check out the website at www.allianceforuduaghan.com
Or call the National Chairman on +234-803-087-0991
Youth Alliance for Uduaghan (YAU) is a pressure group with members all over the nation and in the diaspora.
Thanks for your time
ODOGU ATEBEFIA FELIX(Assistant Publicity Secretary)

Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by SapeleGuy: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
My guy, you need to list concrete achievements and start a dialogue and maybe you will earn some money.
What has been done for roads, schools, healthcare, employment, agriculture, opening our ports, what has been done for 18-25year olds, what has been done to open up the sea ports of sapele, koko, warri, burutu etc

Tell us what your man has done so Deltans / Nairalanders can judge objectively or with 'bad belle'
Please no more paste and run.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by chukz4real(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
SapeleGuy:

My guy, you need to list concrete achievements and start a dialogue and maybe you will earn some money.
What has been done for roads, schools, healthcare, employment, agriculture, opening our ports, what has been done for 18-25year olds, what has been done to open up the sea ports of sapele, koko, warri, burutu etc

Tell us what your man has done so Deltans / Nairalanders can judge objectively or with 'bad belle'

Well said my dear, don't mind d maga!
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by citizenY(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Mr. ODOGU

My guy,

With this type of write up, I hope you are preparing to campaign for yourself in 2015.
I am advising to you to start thinking of it if you have not done so before.

All you have to do is to make write-ups like these , cut and paste, in the usual manner.
Just show us how you publicised Uduaghan. It is a stepping stone. Just make sure you
do not cut and paste any pre-2007 items.

I will vote for you in 2015. If you don't stand for election, we shall write petitions to Uduaghan
and James. I only hope that another cousin will not be in line.

More grease grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by rasputinn(m): 3:17am On Apr 09, 2010
[img][/img][size=16pt]UDUAGHAN THE CRIMINAL[/size]

Gov. Uduaghan, who was reputed to be worth about N3b when he became the governor of Delta State, did not have a history of wealth. According to sources in Delta State, Uduaghan worked in Delta Steel Company as a medical doctor and later established his own clinic in Warri. The clinic was not “a great financial success” as to put him in the league of very rich people in Delta before he was appointed the commissioner for health, Delta State. Elendureports.com spoke with a Delta businessman who claims Uduaghan approached him for business months after he was appointed health commissioner.
Elendureports.com has also discovered some properties in the Washington, DC area tied to Uduaghan. The properties are located at Millennium Square. PH 3-A North and 5-C North, 1155 23rd Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20037 are properties allegedly owned by Uduaghan. However, the Uduaghan who owns these properties is Victor, a pediatrician based in Newark, New Jersey.
Victor Uduaghan, an assistant professor at New Jersey Medical School graduated with an MBBS degree from the University of Benin in 1994. He did his residency between 1999-2002 at Mount Sinai School of Medicine at Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City, New Jersey.
On the 10th day of May, 2001, 2200 M Street LLC sold apartment 5-C North, 1155 23rd street, N.W. Washington, DC 20037 to Flatwillow L.L.C for the sum of $1,180,000.00. The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and occupies a space of 1,859 sq ft. However, the apartment was registered as sold on June 19, 2001. The current value of the property is about $1,173,690.00.
About six weeks later, 2200 M Street LLC sold another apartment to Flatwillow L.L.C. The cost of apartment PH 3-A, 1155 23rd street, N.W. Washington, DC 20037 was $3,250,000.00. This apartment consists of 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and occupies a space of over 3000 sq ft. The deed shows it was sold on June 27, 2001, however, our investigations show there was a sale of this same apartment on July 17, 2001.
According to court documents, Millennium Square is supposed to be affiliated to the Ritz Carlton hotel chain and had promised “the highest quality, most luxurious building in Washington DC.”
Our sources allege that the two apartments mentioned above belong to Victor Uduaghan, the younger brother of the Delta State governor. From all available records, Victor Uduaghan was doing his residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New Jersey in 2001 when the properties were purchased.
The only plausible explanation, according to sources, is that Emmanuel Uduaghan, who in 2001 was a member of the Ibori administration used his younger to buy these multimillion dollar properties in Washington, DC.
Our search revealed that Victor Uduaghan owns a property on 1155 23rd street, NW Washington DC. Documents in our possession listed him as having a DC area phone number. When this reporter called the number it was disconnected. Victor Uduaghan’s name is not on the list of residents at the Millennium Square.
Some of the prominent residents at the Millennium Square are: Majority Leader of the United States Senate, Sen. Harry Reid, Sen. Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey and the publisher of Thisday Newspapers, Nduka Obaigbena. Obaigbena bought his apartment in 2006 for $1,950,000 from another Nigerian. A former Nigerian governor owns some apartments in the building. We are withholding his name for now.
Elendureports.com contacted Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan in the course of writing this story. This reporter sent him a text informing him about this story and asking for his comments. About 30 minutes after we sent the text message we were contacted by 2 top officials of the Delta State government. It was suggested to us that a face to face interview with the governor could be arranged. We insisted on a telephone conversation with the governor. One official promised to get back to us. As at the time of writing this story, about a month later, there has been no contact from anybody.
Email: jelendu@aol.com and jonathan@elendureports.com

Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by 9ja4eva: 4:29am On Apr 09, 2010
SapeleGuy:

My thoughts exactly.

The Governor is a thief and has not done anything. We need someone with a vision.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by igboboy1(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2010
I am running also , Uduaghan take note grin , so it can be opposed by me hehehe
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by otokx(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2010
What has the man done? He promised to pay Law students bursary worth 200k but in the end he only gave them 30k. The guy has been stealing all the money like the other politicians. What has he done in delta state? Which project has he finished that he started? This guy should tender an unreserved apology to the people of delta state for non - performance.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by monkeyleg: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2010
Uduaghan is a bloody thief like his big brother Ibori. This time we will kick them both out. He cannot win, and must not be supported.

Ibori destroyed Delta state and got his brother in to cover up the mess he made. Deltans must open thier eyes, or in Warri language "Shine your eye".

Uduaghan, represents nothing but continued backwardness and unimaginable corruption.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by up2u: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
Oduaghan for sure is a thief like his brother Ibori. But my fear is we have no strong opposition to fight him. Politics in delta state is controlled by a strong traditional occult '''OGBEJIGBELE'''. This cult is strongly ruled by top traditional ellites, chiefs, pastor and some other '' big names''.

The only plot i thought would stop him 2011 is Ribadu really comes back as adviser to Jonathan. In that way Ibori's case would start-up again and that means more confusing looting from the states treasury and losing focus for 2011 because during Ibori's tenure he was SSG. So any case that invloves Ibori would involve him.

2ndly, if E.K Clark decides to bring an Ijaw candidate for 2011 which of course would have a federal backup from his man Jonathan and a militant back-up since tompolo and his boys cannot go against their Ijaw brother.

Let me use this opportunity to open the eyes of NL/Deltans that the occult is brooding their man(IYERE: a former tug to Ibori) for 2027 after Ifeanyi Okonjowa,

Bye all.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by 9ja4eva: 6:40pm On May 20, 2010
We need new faces for Delta State.

This thief should be shown the way out.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by akpakpa: 11:49pm On May 20, 2010
Uduaghan is only trying to remain in power so that he can clean up the mess himself and his cousin (Ibori) has created, if Uduaghan looses out of 2011 election, he'll be in serious trouble!
Re: Uduaghan 2011 CANNOT BE OPPOSED OR REVOKED! by monkeyleg: 9:41am On May 21, 2010
Well, I think Sapeleguy, echoed most of our emotions on here quite well. Uduaghan knows his options are fast running out, and believe me, when Ibori is tried and convicted, like I know he will, the game will be up at that stage.

I sure know he is seriously planning some sort of escape route, but believe me it wont work.

With regards to opposition, we have a lot of very credible candidates, most have been shying away from the very deadly and dangerous politics that is played in that state. I am actively pushing and hoping that this time, we will have extremely decent and strong opposition that can challenge and win.

But that Bloody Thief must join his Brother in Jail

(1) (Reply)

Not Again! Osun Workers Vow To Continue Strike / Awolowo Killed Unity In Nigeria, Igbos Deserve Apology / FG Sets-up Committee On South-East Erosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.