Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? (736 Views)

Terrorist Women In Heaven “will Have A Man With A joystick That Never Bends” / Pregnant Women That Will Go To Heaven: 'will They Deliver In Heaven? / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by sweetpie23: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
What do you think heaven will be like? Do you think there will be a need for school or a need to get a job & earn a living? What will we be doing?
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by jagunlabi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2009
Heaven will be like . . . an illusion.
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by manmustwac(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
@sweetpie
Try getting in contact with someone that u know who is already in Heaven and get them to tell you
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by sweetpie23: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2009
manmustwac:

@sweetpie
Try getting in contact with someone that u know who is already in Heaven and get them to tell you
angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2009
Your best bet for knowing what heaven will look like is to read the accounts of Near Death Experiencers.

These are people who have been certified dead only to be revived. There are thousands of such people around the world. Start at www.near-death.com
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by sweetpie23: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by princekevo(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2009
Work ke, school ni? if i need to do all that why striving to go there?The angels neither work nor school.
So heaven is gonna be a place of Joy and happiness.
Jubiliating, singing praise day and night to the almight. smiley smiley smiley smiley That is where i wanna be.
That should be the dream of every human.
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by sweetpie23: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by Yisraylite(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
Most of you are simply emotional, deluded and I must admit this topic is quite laughable  grin
Do you even read the scriptures? No one you know is in Heaven and none of you are going there

Adam & Eve were put here on this earth, and this is written in Psalms:

Psa 115:16
The heaven, even the heavens, are YAHAWAH'S; But the earth He has given to the children of men.

Did you get that, The Creator has given the Earth to the children of Men, So how can the children of men now day dream their way into the Creator's heaven?

Ecc 5:2 Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before YAHAWAH. For YAHAWAH is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by princekevo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yisraylite:

Most of you are simply emotional, deluded and I must admit this topic is quite laughable grin
Do you even read the scriptures? No one you know is in Heaven and none of you are going there

Adam & Eve were put here on this earth, and this is written in Psalms:

Psa 115:16
The heaven, even the heavens, are YAHAWAH'S; But the earth He has given to the children of men.

Did you get that, The Creator has given the Earth to the children of Men, So how can the children of men now day dream their way into the Creator's heaven?

Ecc 5:2 Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before YAHAWAH. For YAHAWAH is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few

All passages you were able to give are all old testament. Can you please back up your ideas with a passage in new testament of Jesus christ who seems to be the origin of chritainity? If ever what you said above is right, how do you then explain these passages in new testament, being a direct words from christ himself? (Matthew 6:19-20) ""Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal".
Also (John 14:2-3) "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am".
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by manmustwac(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
i think we're be eating sweetpie23 times a day in Heaven. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by alex0026(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
I wonder why we spend so much mental energy and bother ourselves trying to approach an issue biblically?

We seem to have been relegated mentally because i don't see the reason why instead of bugging our thinking faculties with inventions like in the japanese and even in india today,we waste our time dwelling on a non-issue about heaven(just an english word)-- which is simply a mental situation of the mind.

If you want paradise ,try to visit tokyo and stop bothering yourself with a theoritical HEAVEN OF FANTASIES
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by ccollins(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
heaven is so real
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by Yisraylite(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
@  princekevo

All passages you were able to give are all old testament. Can you please back up your ideas with a passage in new testament of Jesus christ who seems to be the origin of chritainity? If ever what you said above is right, how do you then explain these passages in new testament, being a direct words from christ himself? (Matthew 6:19-20) ""Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal".
Also (John 14:2-3) "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am".

Which one came first? the Old  or your fake new testament, I thought the so called old testament was the foundation of your christianity, what? are you an Old testament hater too?
If ever what you said above is right, how do you then explain these passages in new testament, being a direct words from christ himself?

"If what you said above is right" did you witness me writing those words spoken in the Paslms? Do you pick and choose what Psalms you believe? So you pick Psalm 23 but reject Psalm 115:6?
A house without a foundation can not stand ! The Original Testament is in direct conflict with the fake new testament created by the Vatican in an effort to control the minds of
the poor uneducated masses. So do you fall into this catergory?
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by Obalende: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
Heaven is for elect Christians only. the rest are damned.
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by NegroNtns(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie,

you will be reborn, with fresh and pure virginity, boobs firm and bouncy with juicy titties and given to me with many more virgins as reward for my good deeds to humanity and for my endless generosity of goodwill and brotherhood in Nairaland. grin
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by princekevo(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ princekevo

Which one came first? the Old or your fake new testament, I thought the so called old testament was the foundation of your christianity, what? are you an Old testament hater too?
"If what you said above is right" did you witness me writing those words spoken in the Paslms? Do you pick and choose what Psalms you believe? So you pick Psalm 23 but reject Psalm 115:6?
A house without a foundation can not stand ! The Original Testament is in direct conflict with the fake new testament created by the Vatican in an effort to control the minds of
the poor uneducated masses. So do you fall into this catergory?
Oh sorry i thought i was discussing with someone with a bible insight. Again someone that reads the bible like a history book to find faults on things that are beyond their understanding. Oh you believe Old testament, but new testament is a fake to you, that is very funny. Am a true believer of both old and new testament . Good enough you believe in Old testament which is real to you so i would suggest you read (Isaiah 53:3-10) and tell me meaning of that prophecy and where the prophecy came to pass. Also explain to me the coincidence as you may call it that was recorded in (Luke 4: 17-22).
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by FMK(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2009
Poster, look here bellow the Code to get contact with Heaven

[b]Jes[/b]009[b]us[/b]667543[b]Go[/b]998d-[b]yhw[/b]00987

Lucifer009873Moises887642
Re: What Do You Think Heaven Will Be Like? by sweetpie23: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
FMK:

Poster, look here bellow the Code to get contact with Heaven

[b]Jes[/b]009[b]us[/b]667543[b]Go[/b]998d-[b]yhw[/b]00987

Lucifer009873Moises887642

Negro_Ntns:

sweetpie,

you will be reborn, with fresh and pure virginity, boobs firm and bouncy with juicy titties and given to me with many more virgins as reward for my good deeds to humanity and for my endless generosity of goodwill and brotherhood in Nairaland. grin
you people get serious for once please angry

(1) (Reply)

Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State / Alleged Unholy Sex: Catholic Bishops Back Burke / World End Will Not Happen Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.